Personal Examples of how Low Leftists Have Descended

I get that is the reason why. It’s just….not a big deal? I mean no disrespect to your sister. It just comes across as “oh well”.
It's a huge deal. It destroys a basic rule of human interaction, reciprocity. The idea that we can count on each other and politics isn't the most important thing going on.

That woman said it IS the most important thing and erases all she owed to the other woman. I too have seen this tendency among leftists to put politics front and center, more important than anything else about other people -- whether they are neighbors, whether they are related, anything. This never happened before, unless it happened in the Civil War also.

I’m curious as to how much disdain you have come across IRL in dealing with leftists. I’ll start:

My sister has been driving her neighbor to various doctor‘s appointments for years at the times the neighbor could not drive herself. This included twice weekly runs to the hospital for the neighbor’s chemo treatments, which went on for many months. Until now, my sister has been able to drive herself to doctor’s appointments, but for the first time she needs a drive for a colonoscopy appointment next month - and asked the neighbor.

The neighbor refused, saying she “doesn’t do favors for Trump voters.”

I think my example will take the cake. Does anyone have anything worse?
Yet another example of the tolerant left.

Whacko leftists are always doing the wrong thing. Even to the point of cutting off their own nose, to spite their stupid face.

I hope that rude bitch discovers she really needs a little help from her neighbor again.

I’m curious as to how much disdain you have come across IRL in dealing with leftists. I’ll start:

My sister has been driving her neighbor to various doctor‘s appointments for years at the times the neighbor could not drive herself. This included twice weekly runs to the hospital for the neighbor’s chemo treatments, which went on for many months. Until now, my sister has been able to drive herself to doctor’s appointments, but for the first time she needs a drive for a colonoscopy appointment next month - and asked the neighbor.

So you are hating 50 something million Americans because of one douchebag somewhere? Should I equally have disdain for you just because I know an asshole rightwinger?

You don't see how silly your thinking is?

A leftist told me the Federal government can ban prostitution because there are girls in Asia who are prostituted. No, it made no sense to me either

It's a huge deal. It destroys a basic rule of human interaction, reciprocity. The idea that we can count on each other and politics isn't the most important thing going on.

That woman said it IS the most important thing and erases all she owed to the other woman. I too have seen this tendency among leftists to put politics front and center, more important than anything else about other people -- whether they are neighbors, whether they are related, anything. This never happened before, unless it happened in the Civil War also.
I imagine if the political roles were reversed in this scenario, you would not give a shit at all lol

The tolerant left is as dead as the compassionate conservative.

Yeah, staying out of people's wallets, letting them make their own decisions, no compassion there, we want handouts!!!!! No wait, that's you ...

A leftist told me the Federal government can ban prostitution because there are girls in Asia who are prostituted. No, it made no sense to me either
What he was obviously referring to was that they are trafficked here from Asia.

What he was obviously referring to was that they are trafficked here from Asia.

It was a "she," FYI. No, she didn't make that connection. Suddenly you're worried about Asian girls while you get tens of thousands of girls on our southern border raped. You're garbage

That's just being a shitty human being. Symptom of the downward spiral of our nation since your great orange savior stepped off the golden escalator.

Take a bow. You helped make this environment possible.
It started with Obama. Obama started the disrespect for cops and the glorification of black thugs. You know it.

Why don't we start a new trend not referring to them as left or right? Why don't we prefer to them as globalist business people who try to take over political parties and governments? That's exactly what they are. This reality is lost in using terms like left and right. They are both left AND right. There are combined facts that they are both corporate business people who have an interest in being involved in politics so that they can control their consumer base using the the tools of government. They are FOR Big Government run by Big Business. That makes them both or neither... But not just one.

Until we all start to realize that and refer to them accordingly we will not be able to unite and beat them.

Last edited:
It was a "she," FYI. No, she didn't make that connection. Suddenly you're worried about Asian girls while you get tens of thousands of girls on our southern border raped. You're garbage
Lol she didn’t make that connection but that is definitely what she meant. It’s an enormous illegitimate business worldwide and very prevalent in the US.

Wait so 10s of thousands of girls are raped by illegals? A year? A decade? A century? Who tells you this non sense and why do you believe it?

Forum List

Back