Personal Examples of how Low Leftists Have Descended

Lisa558

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 2021
I’m curious as to how much disdain you have come across IRL in dealing with leftists. I’ll start:

My sister has been driving her neighbor to various doctor‘s appointments for years at the times the neighbor could not drive herself. This included twice weekly runs to the hospital for the neighbor’s chemo treatments, which went on for many months. Until now, my sister has been able to drive herself to doctor’s appointments, but for the first time she needs a drive for a colonoscopy appointment next month - and asked the neighbor.

The neighbor refused, saying she “doesn’t do favors for Trump voters.”

I think my example will take the cake. Does anyone have anything worse?

I’m curious as to how much disdain you have come across IRL in dealing with leftists. I’ll start:

My sister has been driving her neighbor to various doctor‘s appointments for years at the times the neighbor could not drive herself. This included twice weekly runs to the hospital for the neighbor’s chemo treatments, which went on for many months. Until now, my sister has been able to drive herself to doctor’s appointments, but for the first time she needs a drive for a colonoscopy appointment next month - and asked the neighbor.

What could be worse than the perfect example of the selfish, America hating left you provided?

Makes no sense

You claim the neighbor was incapable of driving to her own doctors appointments but is capable of driving your sister to hers

Sounds made up……That is how liberals are

What could be worse than the perfect example of the selfish, America hating left you provided?
Well it’s safe to say that this thread will fill up with the usual conservative victimhood whining of things far less grave. Or of course people will make shit up.

That's just being a shitty human being. Symptom of the downward spiral of our nation since your great orange savior stepped off the golden escalator.

Take a bow. You helped make this environment possible.

Many on the left voted for Trump in both 2016 and 2020; how do you know this person is a leftist and not a liberal?

Lol it wasn’t even your sister that was getting the chemo. If your neighbor refused to take her there for chemo, maybe you’d have something to gripe about. Surely your sister found other means to get to the doctor for a colonoscopy.

Makes no sense

You claim the neighbor was incapable of driving to her own doctors appointments but is capable of driving your sister to hers

Sounds made up……That is how liberals are
She was incapable of driving to chemo appointments because she would be sick after. I never said she couldn’t drive at all.

You’re such a leftist. When I give an example of how awful one of your ilk behaves, you say it’s made up. You people have been doing this “liar!!” defense for as long as I’ve been on this Board.

She was incapable of driving to chemo appointments because she would be sick after. I never said she couldn’t drive at all.

You’re such a leftist. When I give an example of how awful one of your ilk behaves, you say it’s made up. You people have been doing this “liar!!” defense for as long as I’ve been on this Board.
He's a liberal, not a leftist.

Sounds made up

In any case using it as an example of “that is how liberals are” is pretty bogus

Lol it wasn’t even your sister that was getting the chemo. If your neighbor refused to take her there for chemo, maybe you’d have something to gripe about. Surely your sister found other means to get to the doctor for a colonoscopy.
You didn’t read the post. My sister drove the neighbor for chemo twice a week for months. Now my sister needs the neighbor to drive her to ONE appointment. Neighbor refused, and made sure my sister knew the reason - Trump voter.

And of course my sister will find someone else. That isn’t the point.

That's just being a shitty human being. Symptom of the downward spiral of our nation since your great orange savior stepped off the golden escalator.

Take a bow. You helped make this environment possible.
You just blamed me for the downward spiral. Couldn‘t resist a personal insult, could you? YOU are responsible for the downward spiral.

Well, color me confused. I’ve been using the word “liberal” to describe these hateful people, and a nice poster said they are leftists. Now you tell me the opposite.

But whatever. The point remains.
It can be confusing, as Democrats/liberals sometimes pretend to support the aims of the left, but they despise the left.

And yes, the point does remain - liberals (not all, but many) have become despicable.

I think she just learned a valuable life lesson as it regards dems......Anyway, how come you won't drive her?

Massive.

Confusing liberals with the left is like believing the Nazis were Jews.

If she's a Democrat, she's not a leftist.

Just as virtually no Nazis were Jews.
Interesting you bring up Jews. Substitute “Jew” for “Trump voter” - and you’ll see how liberals/leftists are sounding more and more like Nazis: “I don’t do favors for Jews.”

I think she just learned a valuable life lesson as it regards dems......Anyway, how come you won't drive her?
I COULD do it, but she lives pretty far away. It would involve my packing for one or possibly two overnights, taking a long drive (about three hours) to do it - and that’s if there’s no traffic jams on the highway. But of course I would do it if needed, and she can’t find anyone else. I’ve already told her that.

(I did it for my cousin last year, and she also lives in a different state.)

Interesting you bring up Jews. Substitute “Jew” for “Trump voter” - and you’ll see how liberals/leftists are sounding more and more like Nazis: “I don’t do favors for Jews.”
Liberals anyway; leftists are more varied, and tend to be much more sympathetic/understanding.

Forum List

Back