What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Perry Says The Unemployment Rate Is 'Doctored'

PGreen

Reaction score
According to Bloomberg Politics reporter Dave Weigel, the former Texas governor told a gathering of the Republican Jewish Coalition that they couldn't trust the official unemployment rate coming out of Washington.

Rick Perry Says The Unemployment Rate Is Doctored

Does anyone believe that the unemployment rate is really 5.6%? Plenty of people have given up looking for work completely and they just aren't counted anymore. Everything is clear enough.

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is Perry telling us that the Texas unemployment figures he has been bragging about are doctored?

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Osomir

VIP Member
Reaction score
According to Bloomberg Politics reporter Dave Weigel, the former Texas governor told a gathering of the Republican Jewish Coalition that they couldn't trust the official unemployment rate coming out of Washington.

Does anyone believe that the unemployment rate is really 5.6%? Plenty of people have given up looking for work completely and they just aren't counted anymore. Everything is clear enough.

Apparently Perry doesn't understand what the term "unemployment" means.

danielpalos

Diamond Member
Reaction score

So is the regime regarding unemployment compensation in our at-will employment States; is it a coincidence or collusion and conspiracy?

rightwinger

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score

rightwinger

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

August West

Gold Member
Reaction score
Should we pass a law that forces people to look for work whether they want a job or not? I say no.

Does anyone believe that the unemployment rate is really 5.6%? Plenty of people have given up looking for work completely and they just aren't counted anymore. Everything is clear enough.[/Q

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Is Perry telling us that the Texas unemployment figures he has been bragging about are doctored?
looks like it....

I always suspected that Perrys numbers were fake. I am just surprised that Perry would openly admit it
It's the glasses....he has finally become a brainiac and left his shifty ways...

Where Perry got the idea for his glasses

pajamaBoy-e13874871215341.jpg
They both have the same optometrist...

Roadrunner

Roadrunner
Reaction score
Should we pass a law that forces people to look for work whether they want a job or not? I say no.

Does anyone believe that the unemployment rate is really 5.6%? Plenty of people have given up looking for work completely and they just aren't counted anymore. Everything is clear enough.[/Q
Should we give the able bodied a check, even if they refuse work?

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What I wouldn't give to lay brick again, hard to believe how much I hated it for 37 years..

danielpalos

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Supply side economics should be supplying us with better governance at lower cost.
And cheap booze...

If you specialize and become self-sufficient, you can lower your cost of booze by making it yourself. I believe Friar Tuck drank honey-mead.
I tried, I'm better at pot cultivation...

Cheap booze? It dont get much cheaper than a two dollar bottle of ThunderBird.
And of course there's always EverClear..a little goes a long way.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$201.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List