Why liberals hate soldiers.....5 reasons....

I never knew Chris as he never knew me....I would like to think that someone does not need to determine my feelings while earning money from the lies...

John Hawkins maybe my in-law, but I never agree on his extremist views...I am an honorably discharged veteran (twice) and john has it wrong....I am sure the Amish share no special bond with Chris either, are they liberals?

This is the kind of bullshit from you rubes that gift wrapped Obama the Presidency in '08.

Drilling down through the links I came to Hedge's article:

"....There is no shortage of simpletons whose minds are warped by this belief system. We elected one of them, George W. Bush, as president. They populate the armed forces and the Christian right. They watch Fox News and believe it. They have little understanding or curiosity about the world outside their insular communities. They are proud of their ignorance and anti-intellectualism. They prefer drinking beer and watching football to reading a book. ............

The movie never asks the seminal question as to why the people of Iraq are fighting back against us in the very first place,” said Mikey Weinstein, whom I reached by phone in New Mexico. Weinstein, who worked in the Reagan White House and is a former Air Force officer, is the head of the Military Religious Freedom Foundation, which challenges the growing Christian fundamentalism within the U.S. military. “It made me physically ill with its twisted, totally one-sided distortions of wartime combat ethics and justice woven into the fabric of Chris Kyle’s personal and primal justification mantra of ‘God-Country-Family.’ It is nothing less than an odious homage, indeed a literal horrific hagiography to wholesale slaughter.”

Weinstein noted that the embrace of extreme right-wing Christian chauvinism, or Dominionism, which calls for the creation of a theocratic “Christian” America, is especially acute among elite units such as the SEALs and the Army Special Forces."

Have to agree with him.

Liberals don't hate our military. We just don't want to see their lives wasted in vanity wars created by assholes like Bush and Cheney.

From the article...

Every liberal may not have a problem with this movie, but why is it that so many do? Is it that Kyle was a sniper? Is it because Clint Eastwood directed the movie? Could liberals just be traumatized from their battles with Duck Dynasty and hate guys with beards? What is their problem with American Sniper?

I think the prick was Daws something or something Daws in the thread about 18 liberal war movies, who insinuated he personally knew Clint Eastwood and Eastwood was NOT a Conservative. By ANY definition Eastwood is a conservative.

It's no secret that some liberals absolutely HATE members of the Armed Forces or veterans, not all it is true. The contempt that this administration has for active duty as well as veterans is played over and over and over again. The motivations that drove me to enlist and go to Vietnam is more foreign to some here on this board than the motivation that maggots who strap explosives to themselves and blow up a school have. Incredulously, some liberals will mouth apologies for the maggot before ever thanking or certainly lifting a finger to help a US Veteran. Those who stand with me at the Veterans center feeding the homeless veterans are without exception, veterans themselves and we have yet to see the liberal put on an apron or pick up a serving spoon.

When American Sniper came out I could see the writing on the wall and literally name the cast of characters that would be involved, all before it happened. I have nothing but contempt for them.

God Bless Chris Kyle and his family... and God Bless those who are or who have served. The article was good... and correct.

It's no secret that some liberals absolutely HATE members of the Armed Forces or veterans, not all it is true. The contempt that this administration has for active duty as well as veterans is played over and over and over again. The motivations that drove me to enlist and go to Vietnam is more foreign to some here on this board than the motivation that maggots who strap explosives to themselves and blow up a school have. Incredulously, some liberals will mouth apologies for the maggot before ever thanking or certainly lifting a finger to help a US Veteran. Those who stand with me at the Veterans center feeding the homeless veterans are without exception, veterans themselves and we have yet to see the liberal put on an apron or pick up a serving spoon.

When American Sniper came out I could see the writing on the wall and literally name the cast of characters that would be involved, all before it happened. I have nothing but contempt for them.

God Bless Chris Kyle and his family... and God Bless those who are or who have served. The article was good... and correct.
And God bless you my friend and thank you for your service in Vietnam.

examples of contempt?

STFU you dumbass. Just because some idiot teabagger says the left hates soldiers doesn't mean it's true. You are lied to about that kind of crap constantly, and you chose to believe it, What an idiot.

STFU you dumbass. Just because some idiot teabagger says the left hates soldiers doesn't mean it's true. You are lied to about that kind of crap constantly, and you chose to believe it, What an idiot.

Wow, are you laboring under some amazing misinformation or what? Like anyone, especially a veteran, would give even the slightest crap what you think or what you want! Or that your opinion is of merit. Amazing...

Wow, are you laboring under some amazing misinformation or what? Like anyone, especially a veteran, would give even the slightest crap what you think or what you want! Or that your opinion is of merit. Amazing...
If you don't care, you wouldn't have gone to the trouble to repeat the lies you've been told. I'll bet you were one of the idiots that claimed that if you didn't agree with Bush, you were a traitor. Total bullshit.

If you don't care, you wouldn't have gone to the trouble to repeat the lies you've been told. I'll bet you were one of the idiots that claimed that if you didn't agree with Bush, you were a traitor. Total bullshit.

So the next time you show up at the VA Center to help... Oh, wait. Yeah, I rest my case shit-for-brains...

So the next time you show up at the VA Center to help... Oh, wait. Yeah, I rest my case shit-for-brains...
What exactly is your case? You think I, or any other liberal has never done anything at the VA? That's right, You're the dumbass who thinks we all hate veterans.

What exactly is your case? You think I, or any other liberal has never done anything at the VA? That's right, You're the dumbass who thinks we all hate veterans.

Good God. Can you NOT read as well? Go upstairs, get your mommy, and have her read my original post and explain it to you... then go back to playing Call of Duty.

Forum List

Back