Perry Says The Unemployment Rate Is 'Doctored'

PGreen

Nov 24, 2014
According to Bloomberg Politics reporter Dave Weigel, the former Texas governor told a gathering of the Republican Jewish Coalition that they couldn't trust the official unemployment rate coming out of Washington.

Rick Perry Says The Unemployment Rate Is Doctored

Does anyone believe that the unemployment rate is really 5.6%? Plenty of people have given up looking for work completely and they just aren't counted anymore. Everything is clear enough.

Is Perry telling us that the Texas unemployment figures he has been bragging about are doctored?

According to Bloomberg Politics reporter Dave Weigel, the former Texas governor told a gathering of the Republican Jewish Coalition that they couldn't trust the official unemployment rate coming out of Washington.

Does anyone believe that the unemployment rate is really 5.6%? Plenty of people have given up looking for work completely and they just aren't counted anymore. Everything is clear enough.

Apparently Perry doesn't understand what the term "unemployment" means.

So is the regime regarding unemployment compensation in our at-will employment States; is it a coincidence or collusion and conspiracy?

Is Perry telling us that the Texas unemployment figures he has been bragging about are doctored?
looks like it....

I always suspected that Perrys numbers were fake. I am just surprised that Perry would openly admit it
It's the glasses....he has finally become a brainiac and left his shifty ways...

Where Perry got the idea for his glasses

pajamaBoy-e13874871215341.jpg

Last edited:
Should we pass a law that forces people to look for work whether they want a job or not? I say no.

Does anyone believe that the unemployment rate is really 5.6%? Plenty of people have given up looking for work completely and they just aren't counted anymore. Everything is clear enough.[/Q

looks like it....

I always suspected that Perrys numbers were fake. I am just surprised that Perry would openly admit it
It's the glasses....he has finally become a brainiac and left his shifty ways...

Where Perry got the idea for his glasses

pajamaBoy-e13874871215341.jpg
They both have the same optometrist...

Should we pass a law that forces people to look for work whether they want a job or not? I say no.

Does anyone believe that the unemployment rate is really 5.6%? Plenty of people have given up looking for work completely and they just aren't counted anymore. Everything is clear enough.[/Q
Should we give the able bodied a check, even if they refuse work?

Supply side economics should be supplying us with better governance at lower cost.
And cheap booze...

If you specialize and become self-sufficient, you can lower your cost of booze by making it yourself. I believe Friar Tuck drank honey-mead.
I tried, I'm better at pot cultivation...

Cheap booze? It dont get much cheaper than a two dollar bottle of ThunderBird.
And of course there's always EverClear..a little goes a long way.

Forum List

Back