Perhaps people should come to terms Noah is likely real

Except for the fact that there is not enough water on the planet to cover the entire surface.

Not to mention the whole "saving the animals 2 by 2" thing would only work locally.
Doesn’t have to cover the whole planet. Ancient man had no knowledge of the whole planet.

When Earth was first formed it was a water world. there were no land masses at all. It took two billion years to get the first continents created.

Miraculously, Noah was able to get two of everything on earth.

And then, the animals spent 40 days not eating each other.

:lol:

#fakenews
Allegorical accounts were how they passed down knowledge and historical events from one generation to the next, Einstein. These accounts were passed down orally for thousands of years before they were recorded in writing.

They did so to make it easier to remember and pass down. They didn’t have computers, you know.

Except for the fact that there is not enough water on the planet to cover the entire surface.

Not to mention the whole "saving the animals 2 by 2" thing would only work locally.
Doesn’t have to cover the whole planet. Ancient man had no knowledge of the whole planet.

When Earth was first formed it was a water world. there were no land masses at all. It took two billion years to get the first continents created.
Agreed. But the account in Genesis isn’t describing that.

Toro’s greatest intellectual response is a funny emoticon.

priceless.

The OP thinks that continental shelves submerged under water is evidence that Noah existed.

And here you are, completely not understanding it.

Can you please list all the projects you've worked on so I can stay 1,000 miles away from them?

priceless.

The OP thinks that continental shelves submerged under water is evidence that Noah existed.

Can you please list all the projects you've worked on so I can stay 1,000 miles away from them?
I understand that is what he is saying.

I am saying something different.

are you drunk?

Again.

What part of allegorical account did you not understand?

The title of this branch is that Noah was real, not allegorical.

What part of the blatantly obvious do you not understand?
And I am commenting on it.

again, what part of allegorical account do you need for me to explain to you?

What part of "the OP isn't an allegory" do I need to explain to you?

Shit happens. As a small example, I knew I was in a bad area due to a flash flood hit 2014. Required a lot of clean-up & improvements. The following year bunches of ideal rock almost literally fell on my lap, 30 feet from the covert. I didn't even have to order it, it just happened, and wasn't govt. doing - trust me. So I built channels, and a 5 x 280 foot levee - shovel and wheel barrel. Six months later the covert ran for a second time in 17 years, and it didn't stop for three months, a record year. Left a trench below me 3.5 feet deep and wide, and it ran the following two winters too. I'd have been so fucked. It would have destroyed my house and property.

Shit happens. Noah is LIKELY a true story, mine is just a simple comparison. Here's a study suggesting the world was under water. Perhaps it wasn't the first or last. ESTIMATED 3 billion years ago, I can't help feel there's a correlation Noah lived 950 years.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/earth-may-waterworld-without-continents-163010000.html
The Noah myth has been conclusively proven false, as it is related in the Bible. The debate is over.
Massive crater under Greenland’s ice points to climate-altering impact in the time of humans
What does that link have to do with anything? Is there a point you would like to make?

priceless.

are you drunk?

Again.

If you are saying something different, why the fuck are you engaging with me since I'm criticizing the OP and not whatever the fuck you are trying to say?

priceless.

BTW do you know what would happen if you unleashed the energy of 700 1-megaton nuclear bombs in the northern polar region and instantly vaporized 1500 gigatons of ice?

priceless.

are you drunk?

Again.

If you are saying something different, why the fuck are you engaging with me since I'm criticizing the OP and not whatever the fuck you are trying to say?
Because I can.

Shit happens. As a small example, I knew I was in a bad area due to a flash flood hit 2014. Required a lot of clean-up & improvements. The following year bunches of ideal rock almost literally fell on my lap, 30 feet from the covert. I didn't even have to order it, it just happened, and wasn't govt. doing - trust me. So I built channels, and a 5 x 280 foot levee - shovel and wheel barrel. Six months later the covert ran for a second time in 17 years, and it didn't stop for three months, a record year. Left a trench below me 3.5 feet deep and wide, and it ran the following two winters too. I'd have been so fucked. It would have destroyed my house and property.

Shit happens. Noah is LIKELY a true story, mine is just a simple comparison. Here's a study suggesting the world was under water. Perhaps it wasn't the first or last. ESTIMATED 3 billion years ago, I can't help feel there's a correlation Noah lived 950 years.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/earth-may-waterworld-without-continents-163010000.html
The Noah myth has been conclusively proven false, as it is related in the Bible. The debate is over.
Massive crater under Greenland’s ice points to climate-altering impact in the time of humans
What does that link have to do with anything?
Because it is the best explanation for the ancient accounts of a world wide flood that all major cultures have.

What part of allegorical account did you not understand?

The title of this branch is that Noah was real, not allegorical.

What part of the blatantly obvious do you not understand?
And I am commenting on it.

again, what part of allegorical account do you need for me to explain to you?

What part of "the OP isn't an allegory" do I need to explain to you?
I understand he is saying the account in Genesis isn’t allegorical.

I am saying the account of a world wide flood in Genesis is an allegorical account of a historical event that really did happen and that is why every major ancient culture had an account of a world wide flood.

Forum List

Back