People’s Republic of California Mandates $20/hr min. pay for…

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Fast food joints:

SACRAMENTO, Calif.
Most fast food workers in California would get a $20 minimum wage next year a nearly $5 per hour raise under a deal announced Monday between labor unions and the industry that will avoid a costly referendum on the November 2024 ballot.

It does not apply to restaurants that operate a bakery and sell bread as a stand-alone menu item, such as Panera Bread. The $20 wage would start April 1 and a council would have the power to raise it each year through 2029.

Lol, they quote some woman that thinks working fast food is supposed to be a career and raise a family on.

I hope the restaurants either switch to kiosks/ robots or close altogether. More democrat big thinking.

This will go on to be another Newscum failure. Just like the reparations that he's running away from.

It does makes me wonder who Panera had to blow to get their deal.

First of all, I wouldnt dare have a business in that shithole state.
But if I did, I would be using technology and firing everyone. 20 bucks an hour isnt even close to being reasonable for flipping burgers.

Fast food joints:

SACRAMENTO, Calif.
Most fast food workers in California would get a $20 minimum wage next year a nearly $5 per hour raise under a deal announced Monday between labor unions and the industry that will avoid a costly referendum on the November 2024 ballot.

It does not apply to restaurants that operate a bakery and sell bread as a stand-alone menu item, such as Panera Bread. The $20 wage would start April 1 and a council would have the power to raise it each year through 2029.

Lol, they quote some woman that thinks working fast food is supposed to be a career and raise a family on.

I hope the restaurants either switch to kiosks/ robots or close altogether. More democrat big thinking.

This will go on to be another Newscum failure. Just like the reparations that he's running away from.

It does makes me wonder who Panera had to blow to get their deal.
You guys all say middle class people are leaving Cali because they can't afford to live there. Seems like a $20min wage in Cali would be like paying someone in your state $10. What is your states min wage and what's your cost of living compared to Cali?

And worry about your own state for fuck sakes. What is your state? Is it doing great? Thanks Biden.

You guys all say middle class people are leaving Cali because they can't afford to live there. Seems like a $20min wage in Cali would be like paying someone in your state $10. What is your states min wage and what's your cost of living compared to Cali?

And worry about your own state for fuck sakes. What is your state? Is it doing great? Thanks Biden.
Thanks Biden.
for what?

Inflation?

Boy, I sure got you all stirred-up this mornin'....For your safety check your heart rate....Or don't. ;)

Back in the day when America was great, they didn’t have to pay the help at all.

Damn Yankees fucked that up too like everything else they touch.

Luxury accommodations and gourmet meals no doubt.
I hear they got to lay down the whole time.

OIP.q5oVWWUPcLervfcc5rqUowAAAA

First of all, I wouldnt dare have a business in that shithole state.
But if I did, I would be using technology and firing everyone. 20 bucks an hour isnt even close to being reasonable for flipping burgers.
That is the point. More people unemployed means more people dependent on the Government. When a large amount of people start losing their jobs look for the loons to really start pushing for Universal income.

There will just be way fewer employees. All the little fast food places here have gone to kiosks. The employees got what they wanted and a fast trip out of a job.

What happens in Cali doesn't affect the rest of us. If every last fast food joint in the nation shut it's doors the nation would get healthier.

What happens in Cali doesn't affect the rest of us. If every last fast food joint in the nation shut it's doors the nation would get healthier.
Not really

The problem is not what MacD serves but how much overweight people consume

End food stamps entirely except for baby formula, dry beans and fresh vegetables

If we do that the nation’s overweight problem will improve greatly

The peoole of Cali elected thieving lunatics to run the place now those that are left are drowning others who somehow survived.

Forum List

Back