People of NY OVERWHELMINGLY In Favor of #OccupyWallStreet

It's cold and wet here Marc. I think it's time we all start donating AMTRAK Tickets for Atlanta, where they won't catch cold so easily. ;) :eusa_whistle:

It'll be good for Atlanta Marc, trust me. :D

NO!!! Please NO!! We have enough of those New Yorkers that have moved South so they could be warmer. They want to change everything to "their way". They're not too keen on their neighbor Bubba that shoots his thanksgiving turkey.

Knock it off. I have Family down there. :evil: :eusa_angel:

"Family" as in cousin or as in girl friend.......or, dare I say....

both?:eusa_angel:

While I dont know if they are galvanized or not (doesnt seem like it), I really dont see the harm as long as they are not violating any laws. Its a small movement and I see no threats by it to the country as some fear mongers have said. As far as businesses losing customers? Move your business somewhere else and shut your mouths.

While I dont know if they are galvanized or not (doesnt seem like it), I really dont see the harm as long as they are not violating any laws. Its a small movement and I see no threats by it to the country as some fear mongers have said. As far as businesses losing customers? Move your business somewhere else and shut your mouths.

well how nice of you all to tell a ESTABLISHED Mom and Pop business that THEY SHOULD move because some whiny little jerkoffs decided they wanted to play at protesting, something..whatever the hell that is, who knows.

NO!!! Please NO!! We have enough of those New Yorkers that have moved South so they could be warmer. They want to change everything to "their way". They're not too keen on their neighbor Bubba that shoots his thanksgiving turkey.

Knock it off. I have Family down there. :evil: :eusa_angel:

"Family" as in cousin or as in girl friend.......or, dare I say....

both?:eusa_angel:

Cousins, and my Daughter, just moved down there.

Do you have any idea what is involved Starting a Small Business in that area? Shame on you.

Nope I wouldnt open a small business there for anything. I opened my own small business in my own small town and have done just fine. I dont feel one iota of sympathy for those places. They made the choice to establish there. Thats the way the system is designed. Risks and rewards.

You wanna make protesting illegal to protect business fine with me. I dont really care. I really dont know what the protestors message is and really could care less about the businesses there. Its a dog eat dog world. Every man for himself so to speak.

Nope I wouldnt open a small business there for anything. I opened my own small business in my own small town and have done just fine. I dont feel one iota of sympathy for those places. They made the choice to establish there. Thats the way the system is designed. Risks and rewards.

Actually there are rules of engagement and they are being violated.

You wanna make protesting illegal to protect business fine with me. I dont really care. I really dont know what the protestors message is and really could care less about the businesses there. Its a dog eat dog world. Every man for himself so to speak.

They aren't friggen protesting, they are squatters, Occupiers.
they should be thrown in jail and let them Occupy that for awhile. Then sent back home to mommy and daddy for a good ass whipping, and cut off their trust fund after that.

>>> been counting down the days for cold&rainy weather, and we all know it's coming soon. Man can only tolerate crappy weather for so long before he becomes ill. By November 1st,the weather will be cold and miserable and the teeny-boppers will go home to mommy and make mommy buy $40.00 worth of cold&flu medicine. hey, if it wasnt for capitalism, we would have cold medicine.

The Protesting may or may not be Legal, but the Conditions are illegal. The Health Department would shut you or I down in a NY minute, and we'd be spending the next few months in the various Courts, we'd also be saying goodbye to our check books ans savings.

>>> been counting down the days for cold&rainy weather, and we all know it's coming soon. Man can only tolerate crappy weather for so long before he becomes ill. By November 1st,the weather will be cold and miserable and the teeny-boppers will go home to mommy and make mommy buy $40.00 worth of cold&flu medicine. hey, if it wasnt for capitalism, we would have cold medicine.

Hey, It's pouring right now.

Wallstreet doesnt control the regulations that allowed this to happen.

No, they just fight tooth and nail against them, lobby congress with vast sums of money, and claims the financial system will go to hell in a handbasket if the govt tries to - god forbid! - rein them in and make sure they are conducting business in an ethical manner..

Other than, that, Wall st is doing NOTHING wrong...:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Then put them in jail I guess. I dont know. I see the humor in it and I get a chuckle watching them. They arent going to change anything I agree. What they are protesting I dont know. I know that wall street is corrupt. Who could possibly argue that there isnt immense corruption happening on a daily basis there? Answer? NOBODY. But that is part of the system and after 74 years of living well I've learned to accept it. They might as well accept it also.
But as for those business owners? Suck it up and work harder.

Soros' Bitches could conceivably fight the man, fight the power, fight the weather and just keep on keepin' on.

They could outlast the fall and the winter seasons.

And yet, in the end, their determination can never translate into ANY kind of "victory" because they don't have the first fucking clue as to their own ultimate goal.

Then put them in jail I guess. I dont know. I see the humor in it and I get a chuckle watching them. They arent going to change anything I agree. What they are protesting I dont know. I know that wall street is corrupt. Who could possibly argue that there isnt immense corruption happening on a daily basis there? Answer? NOBODY. But that is part of the system and after 74 years of living well I've learned to accept it. They might as well accept it also.
But as for those business owners? Suck it up and work harder.

Follow the Money Trail straight to the Belt Way.

Soros' Bitches could conceivably fight the man, fight the power, fight the weather and just keep on keepin' on.

They could outlast the fall and the winter seasons.

And yet, in the end, their determination can never translate into ANY kind of "victory" because they don't have the first fucking clue as to their own ultimate goal.

We could help them on their quest, by transporting them to Connecticut? I wonder what True Power would do in that scenario?

Including Republicans...

Check it out.

Poll: NYers Support Occupy Wall Street, Taxes On Rich - YouTube

If there are any on USMB who may have been wondering why they have been able to stay there and will continue to stay there, that's why.

Pretty cool huh?

It's cold and wet here Marc. I think it's time we all start donating AMTRAK Tickets for Atlanta, where they won't catch cold so easily. ;) :eusa_whistle:

Well, it just so happens that it's 47 degrees right now. It's been gloomy and damp and cold all day today. C'mon down! :D

Including Republicans...

Check it out.

Poll: NYers Support Occupy Wall Street, Taxes On Rich - YouTube

If there are any on USMB who may have been wondering why they have been able to stay there and will continue to stay there, that's why.

Pretty cool huh?

I didn't move here to be warmer, I LOVE NY, but now that I'm here I might as well stay here. The grass is always greener ya know!

Forum List

Back