People of faith...

Faithless warring devil's. So you mean democrats. How many democrats are faithless or is that your educated guess of all of them?

Go away with your hideous religious shit.
You're fucked in the head. You're paranoid. Get a job and do something for yourself instead of your silly crusade to save the world. You're complete nuts.
I don't believe what are you trying to express has anything to do with politics, and like most native Americans who were indoctrinated into Christianity they brought a strong sense of Spirituality into that religion and incorporated native cultural elements into that belief system. He may be messed up as you suggest or he could just be thinking more clearly than most about religion by thinking ( and being ? ) outside of the box. I wouldn't be too quick to judge. People judging others is his main complaint. He seems to honor God in his own way, religion not so much. Which I can agree with. Remember, Christianity was forced upon the indigenous peoples of North and South America; that's got to be a love-hate relationship.

You're projecting. And Trump's so-called "lies" were usually exaggerations. Whatever Trump's sins were while in office, they pale in comparison to Obama and Biden. Did Trump permit his Secretary of State to operate a private, secret, server in order to escape oversight by the American people as Obama did? No. Do you remember when Obama was asked by a CBS interviewer as to when he learned of the existence of the server? Obama said he heard about it "when it came out in the news". That was a BLATANT LIE and I presume you didn't care. But Trump exaggerates the size of a crowd and guys like you were suddenly offended.
Over 35,000 lies while in office, that's somebody that isn't in their right mind. That's a danger to us all. That's someone who isn't fit to be president in the first place.

A faith of conquest , murder and intolerance
Which religion are you talking about ? Judaism, Christianity or Islam. They are all abrahamic religions, they are all judgmental religions, they all have a common origin and they're all tribal religions, which unfortunately became world religions. They are all faiths of conquest, murder and intolerance ( your own words ).

Nothing amazing about it. Trump was elected President because > Hillary Clinton. < Compulsive lying was just one of her endearing qualities....
So trump's followers bought a super liar what was the only way to beat Hillary ?

Faith is defined as believing something without evidence. Its the 100% whole godbothering attitude the have.
By God bothering do you mean incessantly claiming proof of God, or claiming God as their very own ( excluvisity, very common in the judgmental or abrahamic religions ). Or all of the above ?, plus whatever else you want to add.

It's amazing to me how the religious community, the so-called religious right can believe the words of compulsive liar like Trump

YOU call him a liar but he is not. That makes YOU the liar.

Furthermore, St Paul murdered thousands of Christians before writing most of the New Testament. That is because Christianity is a faith of redemption and forgiveness. That is something else you obviously do not understand.

Forum List

Back