"People of Color" should never be debarred the use of arms, for any reason. Agree or Disagree?

People "of color" should not be prohibited from arming themselves...for any reason.

• Agree

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Disagree

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Partly agree

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • muh, racist

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
So, if a negro gets out of the state lock-up after a 20 year stretch for manslaughter, he should be allowed to have a gun?

No...

Explain your answers.
Well this is a retarded thread.

Add the words "because of their color" to your poll if you want any reasonable answers.
You know what I mean, ass clown. If you have nothing good and get the fuck off my thread.
Pay more attention to what you're saying if you want to be understood. Fix your retard mistakes, don't blame me for them.
Nobody else seems to have a problem.

Maybe it's just because you're retarded.

:dunno:

So, if a negro gets out of the state lock-up after a 20 year stretch for manslaughter, he should be allowed to have a gun?

No...
No one who just served 20 years for manslaughter needs a gun no matter what color.
Then, why was such a person released?

Did that person pay their debt to society or not?

There is no exception. A person who has served his or her debt to society for a crime should be FULLY RESTORED.

And yes that includes voting.

Why should they be prohibited? They are the citizens as people of 'uncolor' are. "People of color', what a ridiculous definition.
I agree. For some reason "people of color" themselves do not believe they have the unalienable right.

For some reason, "people of color" think that we want to take that right from them. Quite the opposite.

Explain your answers.

No one should have any of their Constitutional Rights infringed if you are a law abiding citizen.

Please note I used the words "law abiding" and " citizen. "
see, that's the thing. It's not the "right of the citizens." It's the "right of the people."

There is also no carveout for "law abiding" versus, what? Non-law-abiding? Those people go to jail. while in jail, they are debarred the use of arms. And once they have served their time they are now restored and law-abiding. Right?

No...
No one who just served 20 years for manslaughter needs a gun no matter what color.
so they and their families should be left to die at the hand of criminals??,,
Are criminals out there targeting recently released felons?
All the time. Dude, that is the number one target. They are so easy because nobody believes the guy with a record.

Did you really think that through?

No...
so they and their families should be left to die at the hand of criminals??,,
Are criminals out there targeting recently released felons?
they are targeting anyone they think has what they want,,

Forum List

Back