Black Lives Don’t Matter...

TransLivesMatter

Gold Member
Dec 24, 2020
Until Trans lives matter!

On the BLM website it says:
“We affirm the lives of Black queer and trans folks, disabled folks, undocumented folks, folks with records, women, and all Black lives along the gender spectrum”

I haven’t seen anything done for the Trans community. Nobody has contacted me about hiring me to fulfill their diversity requirements.
I don’t see enough Trans people being represented in the media and television.
Very few people from BLM were defending Ms Rachel Levine against that homophobic Rand Paul.

If BLM is going to say they care about “Trans Lives” they ought to show it. TheI’ve had a whole year of support for Black people. It’s about time they focus on Trans people!

I pray that one day again we can all just be people....not groups of people...The American people were a lot closer and more inclusive before Obama came on to the scene...

“We affirm the lives of Black queer and trans folks, disabled folks, undocumented folks, folks with records, women, and all Black lives along the gender spectrum”

I haven’t seen anything done for the Trans community. Nobody has contacted me about hiring me to fulfill their diversity requirements.
Very few people from BLM were defending Ms Rachel Levine against that homophobic Rand Paul.

If BLM is going to say they care about “Trans Lives” they ought to show it. TheI’ve had a whole year of support for Black people. It’s about time they focus on Trans people!
Sorry but this is a fail. 0.6%. That’s how many USA adults identify as transgender.

So this is just a political bullshit wedge issue conservatives use to rile up their base. It’s a nothing burger.

There are no black women ceos. What percent of the population is black women? A lot more the 0.6%

BLM only cares about Black Thugs. It should be called “Black Thugs Matter”.

• Banned

Sorry but this is a fail. 0.6%. That’s how many USA adults identify as transgender.

So this is just a political bullshit wedge issue conservatives use to rile up their base. It’s a nothing burger.

There are no black women ceos. What percent of the population is black women? A lot more the 0.6%
You should be ashamed of yourself. I find it hard to believe that a homophobic bigot such as yourself is a democrat! More and more people are identifying as LQBTQ by generation. Soon we’ll be the majority!

It makes me think that you hate trump so much because you 2 have a lot in common or you’ve just been a troll this whole time

this is just a political bullshit wedge issue conservatives use to rile up their base. It’s a nothing burger
It is not conservative who use it. It is so called the left with their doubtful idea of allowing transgender people in the opposite sex's sport and restrooms.

• Banned
this is just a political bullshit wedge issue conservatives use to rile up their base. It’s a nothing burger
It is not conservative who use it. It is so called the left with their doubtful idea of allowing transgender people in the opposite sex's sport and restrooms.
There’s no such thing as an opposite sex, which is also why I should be able to freely choose which bathroom. It’s a free country you know!

There’s no such thing as an opposite sex, which is also why I should be able to freely choose which bathroom. It’s a free country you know!
Well, to tell you the truth I dont think you really are the one you are pretending to be. It seems you are just trolling.

Your rights end where other people's rights begin, dude.

You should be ashamed of yourself. I find it hard to believe that a homophobic bigot such as yourself is a democrat! More and more people are identifying as LQBTQ by generation. Soon we’ll be the majority!

It makes me think that you hate trump so much because you 2 have a lot in common or you’ve just been a troll this whole time
bobo is only a democrat when it suits his purpose....sometimes he is even gay...

if you have a dick numbnuts then you are a guy....

Well, to tell you the truth I dont think you really are the one you are pretending to be. It seems you are just trolling.

I agree that Sealybobo is a troll

you spelled tranny wrong....

8B288FB6-3DE5-42E9-B020-0D62A42CA0D7.jpeg

View attachment 466198
who did you report me too,the vice principal?....

BLM doesn't give a single solitary fuck about black lives or trans lives. They care only about furthering marxism, which is the MOST RACIST political system in world history. BLM supports the black genocide project called Planned Parenthood. They support defunding police in minority neighborhoods to end more black lives in the blue shitholes. They support installing racist politicians like Joe Biden in positions of power where they will further abuse minorities, women, children, and people of faith. BLM are scum.

You just said trannys. Now you’re referring to the entire lgbtq community? That’s different. They might be under represented but trannys aren’t. They only make up 0.6% of our population. How many tranny ceos do you think should be running fortune 500s?

Real trannies should be allowed to use the ladies rooms. I think we can tell the difference between a real tranny and a guy dressing up as a woman so he can go into the women’s bathrooms.

bobo is only a democrat when it suits his purpose....sometimes he is even gay...
Like Bruce Jenner

Forum List

Back