"People of Color" should never be debarred the use of arms, for any reason. Agree or Disagree?

People "of color" should not be prohibited from arming themselves...for any reason.

• Agree

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Disagree

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Partly agree

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • muh, racist

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Explain your answers.
Most white owned gun shop don't sell to black people.

Guns, for white guys, are a fetish really. Guns are what allowed them to conquer. That's why they're
extension of their manhood;

Remember Eastwood in the Dirty Harry movies ?

Dirty_Harry_6418.jpg

The way the guns were extra long barrels, shaped like a blk penis. That was symbolic.

Or Charles Bronson

600px-DW3-001.jpg

These scenes are white supremacist heaven

Explain your answers.

Guns, for white guys, are a fetish really. Guns are what allowed them to conquer. That's why they're

Dirty_Harry_6418.jpg

The way the guns were extra long barrels, shaped like a blk penis. That was symbolic.

Or Charles Bronson

600px-DW3-001.jpg

sadly thats not true,, if it were true that most gun stores deny selling to blacks it would be all over the news and dems would be attacking them for it,,

sadly thats not true,, if it were true that most gun stores deny selling to blacks it would be all over the news and dems would be attacking them for it,,
The dems are run by white supremacist - Joe Biden.

And nothing changes even when he's older

So why would they attack it ?

The MSM are the white supremacists mouthpiece

The dems are run by white supremacist - Joe Biden.

And nothing changes even when he's older

So why would they attack it ?

The MSM are the white supremacists mouthpiece

to use blacks like they always do,, political gain,,

I put partially agree because the same standard should be used for all races and classes of American citizens. Non-citizens and illegal aliens shouldn't have second amendment rights at all. They are guests in our country.

Explain your answers.

Dirty_Harry_6418.jpg

Or Charles Bronson

600px-DW3-001.jpg

Have you ever even been in a gun shop? Every one I've been in will sell to anyone who can pass a background check. Unfortunately due to their criminal records, may black and brown potential customers can't pass the check. Gun shops ae in the business of making money, to make money they have to sell guns. I've never met a single gun shop owner that would turn down a legal sale.

Explain your answers.

Dirty_Harry_6418.jpg

Or Charles Bronson

600px-DW3-001.jpg

Did you even bother to watch the video? The idiot taping it admits that he had bought several guns from that store and even has one on layaway right then. It sounds to me like the gun store owner has gotten suspicious that this guy is making straw purchases for other people which is against the law and can not only get the purchaser into trouble, but can cost the seller his license. So it's obvious from the attempted buyer's own statements ON THE VIDEO that you are either a liar, or too lazy to view the video that you posted.

Explain your answers.

Dirty_Harry_6418.jpg

Or Charles Bronson

600px-DW3-001.jpg

:laughing0301:

Was'sup, Conspiracy Brother?

:laughing0301:

cBmmzvV.gif

rRCvvPo.gif

I put partially agree because the same standard should be used for all races and classes of American citizens. Non-citizens and illegal aliens shouldn't have second amendment rights at all. They are guests in our country.
Why? They face the same threats citizens face. They have the same rights to self-defense and should have the same means to do so.

Explain your answers.

Dirty_Harry_6418.jpg

Or Charles Bronson

600px-DW3-001.jpg

Have you ever even been in a gun shop? Every one I've been in will sell to anyone who can pass a background check. Unfortunately due to their criminal records, may black and brown potential customers can't pass the check. Gun shops ae in the business of making money, to make money they have to sell guns. I've never met a single gun shop owner that would turn down a legal sale.

And, THAT is my point.

Maybe Conspiracy Brother (aka Paul Essien) is on to something.

White supremacists want to make sure all blacks and browns have criminal records RIGHT OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL so they can never be armed.

That is a VERY plausible theory.

So, if we agree that people of color should be armed, why would we continue to deny them even after they have served their time?

So, if a negro gets out of the state lock-up after a 20 year stretch for manslaughter, he should be allowed to have a gun?

No...
No one who just served 20 years for manslaughter needs a gun no matter what color.
so they and their families should be left to die at the hand of criminals??,,

Is there some reason their family members can't have a gun?

Many people don't have guns yet they don't die at the hands of criminals either.

So, if a negro gets out of the state lock-up after a 20 year stretch for manslaughter, he should be allowed to have a gun?

No...
No one who just served 20 years for manslaughter needs a gun no matter what color.

Many people don't have guns yet they don't die at the hands of criminals either.
as I understand the modern ;law a convicted felon can not have access to a gun, so if your spouse had a gun and you lived there you could be breaking the law,,

and a many people dont have guns and do die at the hands of criminals,, in fact the stats say most people murdered dont have a gun..

No...

as I understand the modern ;law a convicted felon can not have access to a gun, so if your spouse had a gun and you lived there you could be breaking the law,,

and a many people dont have guns and do die at the hands of criminals,, in fact the stats say most people murdered dont have a gun..

The stats also show very few murders are dissuaded by the presence of a gun.

What about the felon who was convicted of stalking a former girlfriend and then trying to kill her? He should be allowed a gun again?

No...

What about the felon who was convicted of stalking a former girlfriend and then trying to kill her? He should be allowed a gun again?

there are some stats that say guns stop as many as 3 million assaults and or murders a yr

reality says if someone intends on killing you they will succeed if you dont have a gun and might not if you do have one,,

No...
if hes fully paid his debt to society yes he should,,

the 2nd A doesnt carve out a special restriction for any reason,,
I think someone with a blatant inability to make good decisions---such as having committed crimes should not be allowed to own a weapon or vote..
we all make bad decisions at one time or another and most learn from them,,

still no right to take away their ability to protect themselves and their family if theyve paid that debt to society,,,

and dont forget they just got caught,, what about the people that never get caught, they say the average person comm

its several felonies a day and dont even know it,,

No...babe.

Some of us make worse and more immoral decisions than others----Criminals make bad life choices period and thusly should never be allowed to vote or own weapons as they are a threat to everyone else.

Hey, you are entitled to your opinion, but I respectfully disagree. Redemption and forgiveness are Christian values that this Country was built on. I don't care about your color. It you have paid your debt to society your full rights should be restored. By that I mean no probation, no restitution owed....a clean record.
Its not about color-----its about bad life choices which some well a lot of people do over and over and over and over again. Many in prison have impulse drug and/or psychological problems----you don't want these assholes armed as they don't have the character to controll themselves or moral compass not to do bad.

No...

Why is he out of jail?

No...
if hes fully paid his debt to society yes he should,,

the 2nd A doesnt carve out a special restriction for any reason,,
I think someone with a blatant inability to make good decisions---such as having committed crimes should not be allowed to own a weapon or vote..
we all make bad decisions at one time or another and most learn from them,,

still no right to take away their ability to protect themselves and their family if theyve paid that debt to society,,,

and dont forget they just got caught,, what about the people that never get caught, they say the average person comm

its several felonies a day and dont even know it,,

No...babe.

Some of us make worse and more immoral decisions than others----Criminals make bad life choices period and thusly should never be allowed to vote or own weapons as they are a threat to everyone else.

Hey, you are entitled to your opinion, but I respectfully disagree. Redemption and forgiveness are Christian values that this Country was built on. I don't care about your color. It you have paid your debt to society your full rights should be restored. By that I mean no probation, no restitution owed....a clean record.
Its not about color-----its about bad life choices which some well a lot of people do over and over and over and over again. Many in prison have impulse drug and/or psychological problems----you don't want these assholes armed as they don't have the character to controll themselves or moral compass not to do bad.

Murder from guns is low because we do not allow felons to own guns legally-------they go to prison when caught with a gun------------allowing this group to arm will certainly result in higher murder numbers with guns and give the dems ammo to disarm the law abidding.

Forum List

Back