"People of Color" should never be debarred the use of arms, for any reason. Agree or Disagree?

People "of color" should not be prohibited from arming themselves...for any reason.

• Agree

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Disagree

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Partly agree

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • muh, racist

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Explain your answers.

No one should have any of their Constitutional Rights infringed if you are a law abiding citizen.

Please note I used the words "law abiding" and " citizen. "
see, that's the thing. It's not the "right of the citizens." It's the "right of the people."

There is also no carveout for "law abiding" versus, what? Non-law-abiding? Those people go to jail. while in jail, they are debarred the use of arms. And once they have served their time they are now restored and law-abiding. Right?

I agree with your comment above. If you have served your time and are no longer on probation all your Rights should be fully restored, including your right to own a gun.

So, if a negro gets out of the state lock-up after a 20 year stretch for manslaughter, he should be allowed to have a gun?

No...
if hes fully paid his debt to society yes he should,,

the 2nd A doesnt carve out a special restriction for any reason,,
I think someone with a blatant inability to make good decisions---such as having committed crimes should not be allowed to own a weapon or vote..

So, if a negro gets out of the state lock-up after a 20 year stretch for manslaughter, he should be allowed to have a gun?

No...

He's demonstrated a propensity for violence. He should not have a gun.

Let's look at a scenario: A negro rapes and murders your mother. At his sentencing, he vows vengeance for his sentence, and blames you.

You want that negro to have a gun?

Explain your answers.

No one should have any of their Constitutional Rights infringed if you are a law abiding citizen.

Please note I used the words "law abiding" and " citizen. "
so if a person commits' a crime they dont get the right to a trial??

All Constitutional Rights need to be protected, especially in this time when Dims are frantically trying to take away your Rights.

We have already had a Dim in this thread say colored folks who commit a crime, even if they have done their time, should have their gun rights taken away. I completely disagree.

There is no way in hell black convicted felons should be allowed to have a fire arm,

No...

I think someone with a blatant inability to make good decisions---such as having committed crimes should not be allowed to own a weapon or vote..
we all make bad decisions at one time or another and most learn from them,,

still no right to take away their ability to protect themselves and their family if theyve paid that debt to society,,,

and dont forget they just got caught,, what about the people that never get caught, they say the average person comm

its several felonies a day and dont even know it,,

No...

still no right to take away their ability to protect themselves and their family if theyve paid that debt to society,,,

and dont forget they just got caught,, what about the people that never get caught, they say the average person comm

No...babe.

Some of us make worse and more immoral decisions than others----Criminals make bad life choices period and thusly should never be allowed to vote or own weapons as they are a threat to everyone else.

scenario: A negro rapes and murders your mother. At his sentencing, he vows vengeance for his sentence, and blames you
The only thing which you proved with this scenario is that you are an absolute asshole.

Hey, I've been called worse by better, so save it, Nancy.

The question remains, though. People get all high and mighty until it's something which could adversely affect them. Then their opinion changes.

I understand that you're too fucking stupid to answer my question, so I'll not burden any further than this: If someone vowed to kill you after they get released from prison, would you want that person to be allowed to legally own a firearm?

No...

No...babe.

Some of us make worse and more immoral decisions than others----Criminals make bad life choices period and thusly should never be allowed to vote or own weapons as they are a threat to everyone else.
how do you deal with the criminals that havent been caught??

doesnt matter cause the 2nd is clear as to who can possess arms,, you either support it or you dont,,

No...

No...babe.

doesnt matter cause the 2nd is clear as to who can possess arms,, you either support it or you dont,,

Why are you avoiding my question?

Scared?

No...

No...babe.

Hey, you are entitled to your opinion, but I respectfully disagree. Redemption and forgiveness are Christian values that this Country was built on. I don't care about your color. It you have paid your debt to society your full rights should be restored. By that I mean no probation, no restitution owed....a clean record.

The Bill of Rights applies to all citizens, doesn't it?

A good argument could be made for shipping all the Negroes back to Africa so they wouldn't be citizens but if they are here then they should have the right to keep and bear arms, just like us Cracker boys.

No...

No...babe.

Why are you avoiding my question?

Scared?
what question am I avoiding??

Forum List

Back