The George Floyd Hoax

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
We've already been through an entire "Summer of Love" where protests resulted in hundreds of deaths and hundreds of millions of dollars worth of property damage:

https://www.conservapedia.com/2020_Leftwing_insurrection

Now there is a high probability of more riots in Minneapolis and other cities when the verdict is reached in the murder case against Derek Chauvin, except George Floyd wasn't "murdered."

"Truth is the first victim in politics. Factions and passions rule. Random facts are picked as weapons, no one thinks things through.

We need to understand the facts surrounding the death of George Floyd.
Many key facts are being ignored..."

Or Did George Floyd Die of a Drug Overdose? Fatal Fentanyl: A Forensic Analysis - TheWatchTowers.org

ZGxL10s8.jpeg

Dude would rather die than go back to prison so he ate his stash. Then started panicking and crying for mama as he was dying from the overdose.

It is not uncommon for grown men to scream for help from their mother when they are in the throes of death. That phenomena has been reported as far back as written history goes.

Sigh.

If this is the best excuse Chauven has got, he might as well get his "Prison Bitch" tee-shirt ready now.

The Hennepin County Medical Examiner (HCME) said the cause of death was "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual restraint, and neck compression."

It continued to list arteriosclerotic and hypertensive heart disease, fentanyl intoxication and recent methamphetamine use as being significant conditions that were underlying causes in Floyd's cause of death.

The HCME did list drug use as being a factor that could have contributed to the death of George Floyd. But it reported that neck compression and cardiopulmonary arrest played a larger role in his death.

Sigh.

If this is the best excuse Chauven has got, he might as well get his "Prison Bitch" tee-shirt ready now.

The Hennepin County Medical Examiner (HCME) said the cause of death was "cardiopulmonary arrest complicating law enforcement subdual restraint, and neck compression."

It continued to list arteriosclerotic and hypertensive heart disease, fentanyl intoxication and recent methamphetamine use as being significant conditions that were underlying causes in Floyd's cause of death.

The HCME did list drug use as being a factor that could have contributed to the death of George Floyd. But it reported that neck compression and cardiopulmonary arrest played a larger role in his death.
He Overdosed

We've already been through an entire "Summer of Love" where protests resulted in hundreds of deaths and hundreds of millions of dollars worth of property damage:

2020 Leftwing insurrection - Conservapedia

Now there is a high probability of more riots in Minneapolis and other cities when the verdict is reached in the murder case against Derek Chauvin, except George Floyd wasn't "murdered."

"Truth is the first victim in politics. Factions and passions rule. Random facts are picked as weapons, no one thinks things through.

We need to understand the facts surrounding the death of George Floyd.
Many key facts are being ignored..."

Or Did George Floyd Die of a Drug Overdose? Fatal Fentanyl: A Forensic Analysis - TheWatchTowers.org

ZGxL10s8.jpeg
The guy was already the walking dead. Junky thugs die all the time. Little was lost.

Sigh.

....Floyd deserved whatever he got by being a jackass criminal .......why do you people LOVE criminals so much?

....Floyd deserved whatever he got by being a jackass criminal .......why do you people LOVE criminals so much?

How is what Floyd did any different than what Rush Limbaugh did?

They never proved he intentionally passed a fake $20.00. They didn't find a stack of fake $20s in his wallet, did they?

He just inadvertently passed a fake $20.00. Hardly worth the over the top reaction by the police in this case.

You come after a cop with a gun, and he shoots you, I have no sympathy.

But in this case, he was already handcuffed, and helpless, and they killed him anyway.

..they don't care about facts/truth/etc ..Rodney King and MBrown proves that
..they think with their emotions and not their brains
I wouldn't say that democrats have emotions. To have emotions, one would feel bad for wanting to destroy their country.

No, it's more like insane urges.

Everyone know he (Derek Chavin) will walk or get a slap on the wrists.

A very important part of white supremacist culture, is having the ability to kill innocent Black people and get away with it

If they are able to convince a jury that a white police officer kneeling on the neck and strangling a pleading and helpless black man, while bystanders are screaming "You're killing him", its a wrap in my opinion. If you can convince people that wasn't murder, then nothing is.

A very important part of white supremacist culture, is having the ability to kill innocent Black people and get away with it

If they are able to convince a jury that a white police officer kneeling on the neck and strangling a pleading and helpless black man, while bystanders are screaming "You're killing him", its a wrap in my opinion. If you can convince people that wasn't murder, then nothing is.
Let me ask you something, if the unarmed woman at the Capital that was gunned down had been black, what would your reaction have been?

Racism?

I suspect he'll be convicted, and then get a minimal sentence, for no other reason that Prisons don't really like having Ex-cops in their populations. Protecting them from the other inmates becomes a full time job.

In this case, there's really no wiggle room, you have the entire incident on tape from multiple cameras. Also, the jury has to know that there will be riots if they acquit.

So here you had some police sent to serve a warrant that was justifiable, and when they knocked on the door they were shot at.

What would have you done if you were the police?

Well, first, I would have made sure I was serving a warrant at the right place. You know, not a place where the person who lived there hadn't lived there in years.
Second, I wouldn't show up at 1 AM in the morning and terrorize people.

Why is it when a police officer shoots dead a black man, it is always racism.

So who is going to stop the black on black crime that is rampant in the US as they kill each other?

So here you had some police sent to serve a warrant that was justifiable, and when they knocked on the door they were shot at.

What would have you done if you were the police?

Well, first, I would have made sure I was serving a warrant at the right place. You know, not a place where the person who lived there hadn't lived there in years.
Second, I wouldn't show up at 1 AM in the morning and terrorize people.
So for the record, that was the police officers fault?

Was not one of the police officers black?

Votto
Let me ask you something, if the unarmed woman at the Capital that was gunned down had been black, what would your reaction have been? Racism?

Yeah because using an alleged fake $20 to buy some groceries is the same crime as hordes of people storrming the capitol building armed with guns and bombs looking to kill government officials. Right ?

That was when DemoKKKrats were lynching you dope!! Now you vote for your ancestors' oppressor. You DUMB, dude!!

Greg

Votto
Let me ask you something, if the unarmed woman at the Capital that was gunned down had been black, what would your reaction have been? Racism?

Yeah because using an alleged fake $20 to buy some groceries is the same crime as hordes of people storrming the capitol building armed with guns and bombs looking to kill government officials. Right ?
You're a LIAR again !! You know you have ZERO cred already!!!

No guns in the crowd at the Capitol and the bombs were ELSEWHERE. But yes; anyone who was violent should face the LAW and Justice. You have the same opinion for the BLM and Antifa RIOTERS?? No; you're a hypocritical shithead!!!

Greg

Forum List

Back