People keep asking me if I support Trump and I keep not telling them

Millions of Trump supporters do likewise because it costs too much to be openly in support of Trump.

This is called the "Silent Majority."

On election day, we will use the secret ballot to let our voices be heard.

Polls showing Biden winning the election, just like last time, are wrong.
Well, at least you've got the sense to be ashamed.

Ashamed of what?
Supporting Trump is what I meant. For particulars, you'd have to ask the OP.
Who is ashamed and why. He's a great President that pissed off the left....it's a twofer

Millions of Trump supporters do likewise because it costs too much to be openly in support of Trump.

I thought it was called Chicken $hit. I live in a deep red state. Everybody knows I support Joe Biden, as I do not mind telling anybody that asks. I quit giving a damn what other people think. Nobody attacking me, except on this anonymous message board, and I will never see any of those wackos in Jackson. So, you are in the closet on trump? What else are you in the closet on?

Easy to say as a supporter of the cult of terrorists. Trump supporters do not get people fired from their jobs over a disagreement, they are better people.
Must be rough to have to suck up, because you are stuck in the cubicle rat race and won't have options if fired, thinking nothing else out there and no way to make it without the support of Democrat establishment where you work. My sympathies, kid.:aug08_031:

That's an awfully 'ELITIST' tone...I thought you fucked in the head Leftists were all for the worker, tolerance, inclusion and all that FEELZ bullshit? WTF?
Just because I support Joe Biden for President does not make me a leftist to anyone with a clue. Most of my Senate, House and Gubernatorial votes have been Republican, but that does not make me a rightist either. Don't get confused that anyone who does not toe your line is a leftest, especially in an increasingly polarized population (increasingly propaghandized by their echo chambers on a daily basis, and get sucked into the us vs them mentality. It is not what the country was supposed to be about. With the dubious quality of ideas and ideals out of the fringes of both parties, that type of thinking is illogical and not at all conservative.

NOBODY sane supports an almost dead 78 year old with 47 years in government and no accomplishments backed up by an angry, bitter kinda black mutt bitch...NOBODY but TDS infected Leftists.
I am not sure that is a rational position.
1601784150122.png

[/QUOTE]
Who is ashamed and why. He's a great President that pissed off the left....it's a twofer
ell, at least you've got the sense to be ashamed.
[/QUOTE]

Ashamed of what?
[/QUOTE]
[/QUOTE]

no.

YOU should ask the OP for particulars.

what a nerve you have my God.
[/QUOTE]
Nerve about what?

[/QUOTE]
Sounds to me like he has issues standing up for your great president and in his words, so do millions of others. It's because Trump is the biggest mistake this country ever made. It's too late to work up a good rant, but maybe you could try discussing it with the other poster here who said the same thing. Maybe she's willing to waste her time explaining it to you.

Last edited:

I thought it was called Chicken $hit. I live in a deep red state. Everybody knows I support Joe Biden, as I do not mind telling anybody that asks. I quit giving a damn what other people think. Nobody attacking me, except on this anonymous message board, and I will never see any of those wackos in Jackson. So, you are in the closet on trump? What else are you in the closet on?

Easy to say as a supporter of the cult of terrorists. Trump supporters do not get people fired from their jobs over a disagreement, they are better people.
Must be rough to have to suck up, because you are stuck in the cubicle rat race and won't have options if fired, thinking nothing else out there and no way to make it without the support of Democrat establishment where you work. My sympathies, kid.:aug08_031:

That's an awfully 'ELITIST' tone...I thought you fucked in the head Leftists were all for the worker, tolerance, inclusion and all that FEELZ bullshit? WTF?
Just because I support Joe Biden for President does not make me a leftist to anyone with a clue. Most of my Senate, House and Gubernatorial votes have been Republican, but that does not make me a rightist either. Don't get confused that anyone who does not toe your line is a leftest, especially in an increasingly polarized population (increasingly propaghandized by their echo chambers on a daily basis, and get sucked into the us vs them mentality. It is not what the country was supposed to be about. With the dubious quality of ideas and ideals out of the fringes of both parties, that type of thinking is illogical and not at all conservative.

NOBODY sane supports an almost dead 78 year old with 47 years in government and no accomplishments backed up by an angry, bitter kinda black mutt bitch...NOBODY but TDS infected Leftists.
View attachment 396770

Was this “rational”?
aaaliphotos-87.jpg

Ashamed of what?

no.

Nerve about what?

Guessing the OP's mind?

You said he was ashamed? are you a mind reader?

Ashamed of what?
Ask the OP. He's the one who can't bring himself yo admit he supports the great President.m

Ashamed of what?

no.

Nerve about what?

Guessing the OP's mind?

You said he was ashamed? are you a mind reader?

Ashamed of what?
Sounds to me like he has issues standing up for your great president and in his words, so do millions of others. It's because Trump is the biggest mistake this country ever made. It's too late to work up a good rant, but maybe you could try discussing it with the other poster here who said the same thing. Maybe she's willing to waste her time explaining it to you.
Wow, he's one of the best Presidents. You lefties are blinded by hate to the point you make everythign political
Virus..check
Hurricanes...check
gender...check
history....check
mowing the lawn....check
adopting kids....check

I could go on....sorry Trump has beeen great, he had a great economy before the virus and is kicking ass to rebuild, even when many dems are closing their states til after the election...not for safety, but for politics.

It's really disgusgint and I havent' touched on the fake investigations and the fact that you guys don't even want to deal with infrastructure of Corona relief

View attachment 396770

Was this “rational”?
aaaliphotos-87.jpg
Wasn't to me. I knew I couldn't pull the lever for her. I knew either of the two no character semi-sociopaths would be bad for the country. Was pretty sure, whoever won, I would vote against in 2020 election. Gave your boy 9 months to prove he wasn't just an asshole out for himeself, that would grow into it with the gravity of the position. He didn't, and now the republican party is in tatters and as bad as they who they oppose. Bad leadership in place, tries to consolidate and destroy as a priority. I figure, we got to get rid of this jerk or the country is screwed.

I figure, we got to get rid of this jerk or the country is screwed.

Yes, record low unemployment, blacks off the taxpayer tit, record high stock market, higher wages, lower taxes, America’s Best citizens unified, a secure southern border, command of the world, keeping the peace in the Middle East...etc etc...It’s all terrible, the country is “screwed” if this shit carries on.
Haha...sometimes I wonder if you Loons ever stop to listen to yourselves.
4ec6i6.jpg

Last edited:

Yes, record low unemployment, niggs off the welfare tit, record high stock market, higher wages, lower taxes, America’s Best citizens unified, a secure southern border, command of the world, keeping the peace in the Middle East...etc etc...It’s all terrible, the country is “screwed” if this shit carries on.
4ec6i6.jpg
I just don't like the continuous lies and divisive bs, including your racist crap, or forsaking allies to cozy up to communist or other autocratic leader, I do not want to turn an autocracy over to our grandkids as it is certainly not what I spent a large chunk of my life defending. Of course, you boy thinks I was a chump for doing it.

Yes, record low unemployment, niggs off the welfare tit, record high stock market, higher wages, lower taxes, America’s Best citizens unified, a secure southern border, command of the world, keeping the peace in the Middle East...etc etc...It’s all terrible, the country is “screwed” if this shit carries on.
4ec6i6.jpg
I just don't like the continuous lies and divisive bs, including your racist crap, or forsaking allies to cozy up to communist or other autocratic leader, I do not want to turn an autocracy over to our grandkids as it is certainly not what I spent a large chunk of my life defending. Of course, you boy thinks I was a chump for doing it.

So you hate Trump because FEELZ type shit...like Mac1958 ?
Fuck the results huh?

1. You are not the majority.
2. Trump supporters are ashamed because they are mostly racists.
3. Thank Russia for giving you a push.

4ec6i6.jpg

So you hate Trump because FEELZ type shit...like Mac1958 ?
Fuck the results huh?
Grew up studying leadership. It has to start with character and moral value or it will lead to a bad end. It has been the same since the beginning of history. In viewing trump, an ends justifies the mean type leader, you are only see early result and not sustainable results, at that. He will lead to the downfall of our representative republic as we know it, as our parents knew it, as the founding fathers planned it. I don't know what Mac1958 says of the top of my head, but this is what I believe and it is born out by the history of how totalitarian regimes the world over, start and end.

Are you ready to stake your being on this site on it Mr. Silent Majority?

People are flat out lying that they are voting for Biden just like they did with Hillary only to select Trump on the Ballot. Do you Liberals have any means to identify these people? It must drive you nuts knowing this is what happened in ‘16.

We dont want to be hassled by a bunch of TDS goons. There are Lots of us Just like 2016 and Even More

SAD, that so many are so nutless. It’s the conservative way...SPINELESS..it’s why I hate conservatives
You hate conservatives because you are a hateful person and your hate will send you to hell.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

The Inconvenient truth.

Search the nation and you might find two other Conservatives honest enough and realistic enough to agree with the obvious.

Thomas Jefferson DID NOT say that "The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed occasionally with whining or silence"

Really???? Every time a Trump supporter begins to talk, I can‘t shut them up.

Funny, I never hear any Dim talk about Biden. It's like Biden doesn't even exist. All you Dims talk about is Trump. It's amazing how deep into your heads he's gotten.

I could go on....sorry Trump has beeen great, he had a great economy before the virus and is kicking ass to rebuild, even when many dems are closing their states til after the election...not for safety, but for politics.

Regardless of who is in office, our country is trillions in debt, and the dollar becomes worth less and less over time, because of our fiat system. Which will inevitably collapse. So the "great economy" is just an illusion.

But that said, a president has little to do with the economy anyway. Even though of course they always get the blame or the credit.

Forum List

Back