People keep asking me if I support Trump and I keep not telling them

Party of lunatics”? Ohhh…you mean the Democrat Party.
You’re in denial. You believe made up shit.
A bulk if your preconceived ideas aren’t even accepted by a MAJORITY of voters and many by not even a majority in your own party. It’s hilarious if you weren’t so sad.
You lunatics worship recessions, expensive healthcare, Pollution, fossil fuel wars and being less educated.

Except at a liberal convention…where the collective IQ is actually negative :lmao:
Give a look at the 7 th straight congressional non vote lack of majority control in the house leaving them with no leadership. It’s a party so divided, they can’t decide whether to put the crooks in charge or the lunatics.

“Party of lunatics”? Ohhh…you mean the Democrat Party.

Yeah, most people today don’t even realize their actual name is the “Democrat Party”. They’ve become so bat-shit crazy, most people do just refer to them as “the party of lunatics”.

Imagine believing that a person can think themselves into an alternate gender. Or imagine believing there are more than two genders (talk about denying science!!).

Speaking of denying science, imagine believing that the Earth was about to explode because of gasoline emissions and garbage :laugh:

Bunch of unthinking lunatics. So easy to dupe. They are all so eager to bend a knee and bow to power. They not only can’t think for themselves, they don’t even have the desire to think for themselves.
Name ONE, just one and only one policy that even the most liberal Bernie Sanders side of the democratic cause, that isn’t supported by the MAJORITY of Maericans. Thats AMERICANS. Aaamof, most policies are supported by REGISTERED REPUBLICANS.

Except at a liberal convention…where the collective IQ is actually negative :lmao:
I see you still use the long debunked idea of IQ as a measure of intellect. You’re statement is nonsensical.

You’re in denial. You believe made up shit.
Says the side who believes someone with a penis and testicles is a “real woman” :lmao:
You lunatics worship recessions, expensive healthcare, Pollution, fossil fuel wars and being less educated.
It’s fall-down hilarious how it is so easy to dupe the low-IQ left. The fact that your masters were able to convince you that conservatives actually “want” pollution is testament to how you’re such a simpleton, that even basic propaganda can control you.

Give a look at the 7 th straight congressional non vote lack of majority control in the house leaving them with no leadership. It’s a party so divided, they can’t decide whether to put the crooks in charge or the lunatics.
In other words, they all think for themselves and don’t just blindly follow the party like the fascist Democrats?

Gasp! The horrors!

(Psst…they are literally illustrating the way a democratic republic is supposed to function :laugh: . How sad is it that you view it as a negative? Says it all - doesn’t it?)

Name ONE, just one and only one policy that even the most liberal Bernie Sanders side of the democratic cause, that isn’t supported by the MAJORITY of Maericans. Thats AMERICANS. Aaamof, most policies are supported by REGISTERED REPUBLICANS.
  1. Literally all of them (the majority of Americans are disgusted by your commitment to calling someone with a penis and testicles a “real woman”)
  2. The majority of Germans supported the Nazis. The majority of Americans supported slavery in the 1700’s and the 1800’s.
Throughout history, the majority has been wrong more than it had been right because of mob-mentality. It’s why the founders built a system designed to protect the minority.

The fact that you truly don’t understand any of this is sad. And the fact that you have to cry “majority” just proves that your incapable of making a sound, logical, reasonable case for your bat-shit crazy ideology.

…that isn’t supported by the MAJORITY of Maericans. Thats AMERICANS.
And not for nothing, thanks to liberalism, the “majority” of Americans now read on like a 4th grade level, have no idea what nations fought on which side in World War II, and cannot name the 3 branches of government.

It’s weird that you’re so proud of how liberalism dumbed-down America 🤦‍♂️

I see you still use the long debunked idea of IQ as a measure of intellect.
Wait…you don’t think IQ is a measure of intellect? :lmao:

Psst…chief…this is directly from Mensa. Now, I know the left has no clue about Mensa (how could they?) but you’ll have to take my word on it when I say they are kind of the experts when it comes to intelligence

38786D1B-C297-4F45-81A8-D16BE7938A9F.jpeg

Wait…you don’t think IQ is a measure of intellect? :lmao:

Psst…chief…this is directly from Mensa. Now, I know the left has no clue about Mensa (how could they?) but you’ll have to take my word on it when I say they are kind of the experts when it comes to intelligence

View attachment 745534
Name one institution that uses IQ as a general indicator of intellect in hiring. Not anymore.

Name one institution that uses IQ as a general indicator of intellect in hiring. Not anymore.
Name one institution that even measures intellect in their hiring process.

I’ve been in dozens of jobs interviews - never had any test for my intellect. Not once. They all asked for a job application to be completed, a resume, and an interview.

Name one institution that even measures intellect in their hiring process.
I don’t think you know what intellect is. Of course they measure your intellect from the recommendations and questions they ask in an interview.

Intellect….the faculty of reasoning and understanding objectively, especially with regard to abstract or academic matters:

An IQ is a number that represents general intelligence. It’s bogus. Intellect can’t be measured that way. It comes from verbalizing answers you give from the questions you’re asked related to your job. Gee, you never applied for a job ?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back