People keep asking me if I support Trump and I keep not telling them

Millions of Trump supporters do likewise because it costs too much to be openly in support of Trump.

This is called the "Silent Majority."

On election day, we will use the secret ballot to let our voices be heard.

Polls showing Biden winning the election, just like last time, are wrong.
I thought it was called Chicken $hit. I live in a deep red state. Everybody knows I support Joe Biden, as I do not mind telling anybody that asks. I quit giving a damn what other people think. Nobody attacking me, except on this anonymous message board, and I will never see any of those wackos in Jackson. So, you are in the closet on trump? What else are you in the closet on?

Easy to say as a supporter of the cult of terrorists. Trump supporters do not get people fired from their jobs over a disagreement, they are better people.

Millions of Trump supporters do likewise because it costs too much to be openly in support of Trump.

I thought it was called Chicken $hit. I live in a deep red state. Everybody knows I support Joe Biden, as I do not mind telling anybody that asks. I quit giving a damn what other people think. Nobody attacking me, except on this anonymous message board, and I will never see any of those wackos in Jackson. So, you are in the closet on trump? What else are you in the closet on?

Easy to say as a supporter of the cult of terrorists. Trump supporters do not get people fired from their jobs over a disagreement, they are better people.
Must be rough to have to suck up, because you are stuck in the cubicle rat race and won't have options if fired, thinking nothing else out there and no way to make it without the support of Democrat establishment where you work. My sympathies, kid.:aug08_031:

I openly and proudly support Trump.

Must be rough to have to suck up, because you are stuck in the cubicle rat race and won't have options if fired, thinking nothing else out there and no way to make it without the support of Democrat establishment where you work. My sympathies, kid.:aug08_031:

I am not in that position.

But there is nothing that takes less balls to say than being a Biden supporter.

You obviously do not live in a very conservative area. I do. The only place I catch grief is on here. Maybe a lot of assholes like many on here live in your area and you view is skewd. Seriously, over half by friends will be voting for trump, (others not voting at all) mostly because they still believe in republican party, though it no longer exists, but he did get that "R" beside his name before he killed it. Only know one or two fire breathers, but they intentionally do not breath fire my way, as even the normal republicans believe in maintaining decorum and would tell them to STFU. Just can't shake that old conservative streak for the new radical trump party.

That's an awfully 'ELITIST' tone...I thought you fucked in the head Leftists were all for the worker, tolerance, inclusion and all that FEELZ bullshit? WTF?

I hear ya, but I tell em. No one puts me in a corner.

You obviously do not live in a very conservative area. I do. The only place I catch grief is on here. Maybe a lot of assholes like many on here live in your area and you view is skewd. Seriously, over half by friends will be voting for trump, (others not voting at all) mostly because they still believe in republican party, though it no longer exists, but he did get that "R" beside his name before he killed it. Only know one or two fire breathers, but they intentionally do not breath fire my way, as even the normal republicans believe in maintaining decorum and would tell them to STFU. Just can't shake that old conservative streak for the new radical trump party.
I'm an old conservative, but I love the new Trump Republican party.
Out with the globalists...they have sold us out waaaaaay too much.
and keep most of the rest
I'd like to lower spending and the deficit, it's out of control.

I pray that Trump wins
If Biden wins then it may spiral into a new civil war

That's an awfully 'ELITIST' tone...I thought you fucked in the head Leftists were all for the worker, tolerance, inclusion and all that FEELZ bullshit? WTF?
Just because I support Joe Biden for President does not make me a leftist to anyone with a clue. Most of my Senate, House and Gubernatorial votes have been Republican, but that does not make me a rightist either. Don't get confused that anyone who does not toe your line is a leftest, especially in an increasingly polarized population (increasingly propaghandized by their echo chambers on a daily basis, and get sucked into the us vs them mentality. It is not what the country was supposed to be about. With the dubious quality of ideas and ideals out of the fringes of both parties, that type of thinking is illogical and not at all conservative.

Well, at least you've got the sense to be ashamed.

Ashamed of what?

Ashamed of what?
Supporting Trump is what I meant. For particulars, you'd have to ask the OP.

Ashamed of what?

no.

YOU should ask the OP for particulars.

what a nerve you have my God.

Ashamed of what?

no.

Nerve about what?

Just because I support Joe Biden for President does not make me a leftist to anyone with a clue. Most of my Senate, House and Gubernatorial votes have been Republican, but that does not make me a rightist either. Don't get confused that anyone who does not toe your line is a leftest, especially in an increasingly polarized population (increasingly propaghandized by their echo chambers on a daily basis, and get sucked into the us vs them mentality. It is not what the country was supposed to be about. With the dubious quality of ideas and ideals out of the fringes of both parties, that type of thinking is illogical and not at all conservative.

NOBODY sane supports an almost dead 78 year old with 47 years in government and no accomplishments backed up by an angry, bitter kinda black mutt bitch...NOBODY but TDS infected Leftists.

Ashamed of what?

no.

Nerve about what?

Guessing the OP's mind?

You said he was ashamed? are you a mind reader?

IT's bullshit, all lip service, they are just for their leftwing politics

Forum List

Back