People keep asking me if I support Trump and I keep not telling them

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Millions of Trump supporters do likewise because it costs too much to be openly in support of Trump.

This is called the "Silent Majority."

On election day, we will use the secret ballot to let our voices be heard.

Polls showing Biden winning the election, just like last time, are wrong.

Millions of Trump supporters do likewise because it costs too much to be openly in support of Trump.

SAD, that so many are so nutless. It’s the conservative way...SPINELESS..it’s why I hate conservatives

SAD, that so many are so nutless. It’s the conservative way...SPINELESS..it’s why I hate conservatives
You hate conservatives because you are a hateful person and your hate will send you to hell.

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Must be difficult to be so ashamed of your beliefs that you can't share them in public.

Luckily you have this place. You guys are free to say all kinds of vile and stupid things while protected behind the shield of anonymity.

Are you ready to stake your being on this site on it Mr. Silent Majority?

You're too embarrassed.
You should be.

I don't want my house torched at 3:00 am from the gutless cowards.
Exactly why every house in South Mpls has a BLM sign. It is a "please don't burn my house" card.

A Trump sign states, " please loot here". Exactly why all the numerous Trump signs are all over the exurbs and lakes up north. No BLM in those areas.

People on Facebook are openly saying they will "unfriend" anyone who expresses support for Trump.

This is a form of social terrorism.

The result?

Silence.

That's not terrorism because it is not a valid threat.

It's a great honor and very beneficial to be aborted of the super losers lives.

I thought it was called Chicken $hit. I live in a deep red state. Everybody knows I support Joe Biden, as I do not mind telling anybody that asks. I quit giving a damn what other people think. Nobody attacking me, except on this anonymous message board, and I will never see any of those wackos in Jackson. So, you are in the closet on trump? What else are you in the closet on?

Forum List

Back