Pentagon rescinds order requiring COVID vaccinations for U.S. troops

The Pentagon knows what's going on with the poison jab.....

That's a step in the right direction....a bit too late for all those service men who had it....but....

Better late than never.
Glad that this has happened. The only negative I see is that the victims who lost their jobs or careers will now sue the Biden admin for mega bucks and win. Only Biden won't pay--we will with our tax $$$.

That's a step in the right direction....a bit too late for all those service men who had it....but....

Better late than never.

Last thing we need is a military with a weakened immune response. Look at China: They went all jibby jabby with their mandatory vaccines for everyone, and now they're dropping like flies from both COVID and vaccine injuries.

Hopefully they remain barred. We pay you to protect the country but you won't even take the tiniest of boo boos for your country? Buh-bye.
Tiniest of boo boos? Like being allowed to die with syphilis? Like being exposed to nuclear radiation? Like being forced to take psychedelic drugs? Like being exposed to chemical compounds resulting in a whole host of serious health conditions? You are a moron.

Tiniest of boo boos? Like being allowed to die with syphilis? Like being exposed to nuclear radiation? Like being forced to take psychedelic drugs? Like being exposed to chemical compounds resulting in a whole host of serious health conditions? You are a moron.
Yeah bro every baby that gets a shot at the doctor's is basically being irradiated with nuclear syphilis :lmao:

Nutjobs like you should definitely be barred from our military. Maybe Russia's Wagner group will have you.

Better late than never.
The pentagon brass must have come to their senses that if they have their men in the military keep taking the vaccines,they won’t have anybody to go around the country and start wars fir the elite anymore,they are as evil an organization as the cia and fbi.

Last thing we need is a military with a weakened immune response. Look at China: They went all jibby jabby with their mandatory vaccines for everyone, and now they're dropping like flies from both COVID and vaccine injuries.

Absolutely, a strong military is needed...

And sadly they are dropping like flies like you say.....so this is good news that the Pentagon has stop the covid vaccination for service troops!

they knew how poisonous these vaccines are!

Yeah bro every baby that gets a shot at the doctor's is basically being irradiated with nuclear syphilis :lmao:

Nutjobs like you should definitely be barred from our military. Maybe Russia's Wagner group will have you.
You compared submitting to an experimental genetic treatment to the tiniest of boo boos. That is no different than when those test subjects were forced to suffer with syphilis, or suffer the results of radiation exposure or forced to suffer the results of Agent Orange exposure. I only hope that you one day suffer the adverse health effects of something the government FORCES on your ignorant ass. I bet you are one of those morons that promote murder of the most vulnerable with the My body, My choice bullshit argument as well.

You compared submitting to an experimental genetic treatment to the tiniest of boo boos. That is no different than when those test subjects were forced to suffer with syphilis, or suffer the results of radiation exposure or forced to suffer the results of Agent Orange exposure. I only hope that you one day suffer the adverse health effects of something the government FORCES on your ignorant ass. I bet you are one of those morons that promote murder of the most vulnerable with the My body, My choice bullshit argument as well.
I can't find a gif of anybody rolling their eyes hard enough to represent how I feel about your post. Try to imagine it in your head.

Absolutely, a strong military is needed...

And sadly they are dropping like flies like you say.....so this is good news that the Pentagon has stop the covid vaccination for service troops!

they knew how poisonous these vaccines are!
Yep sense they see they are dropping like flies they know if they keep giving them to them to the new recruits they won’t have a military anymore. Looks like they will join the list like congress,post office workers,the fda and big pharma of having special priveledges.

The Pentagon made the right call in this one!

No more covid injected poison for American service men!

Bless!

Forum List

Back