Pentagon rescinds order requiring COVID vaccinations for U.S. troops

Yes, and we had no say in it as soldiers
Well it was not a genetic treatment, but not relevant. The relevant part is, you were subjected to it and, judging from your tone, I take it you didn't like it. So are you saying because the government forced a regimen on you that may or may not have had adverse effects, they should be able to continue to subject people to experimental treatments?

Well it was not a genetic treatment, but not relevant. The relevant part is, you were subjected to it and, judging from your tone, I take it you didn't like it. So are you saying because the government forced a regimen on you that may or may not have had adverse effects, they should be able to continue to subject people to experimental treatments?
No, i agree with you. I was saying i wish we had this momentum back in2002. That unnecessary series of anthrax shots was brutal.

Yeah bro every baby that gets a shot at the doctor's is basically being irradiated with nuclear syphilis :lmao:

Nutjobs like you should definitely be barred from our military. Maybe Russia's Wagner group will have you.

Or the US Mozart group , formed to take on the Wagner Group -- but literally taken to pieces .

No, i agree with you. I was saying i wish we had this momentum back in2002. That unnecessary series of anthrax shots was brutal.
I've read that some say it was the Anthrax shots forced on everyone that was the cause of the Gulf War Syndrome. I would not be surprised if that were true.

They gave them all a questionable shot and exposed them to DU dust all over the place. Hell no they don't support our soldiers.

Forum List

Back