Pentagon Announces Leave, Travel Expenses For Troops Seeking Abortion

Oct. 20 (UPI) -- The Pentagon on Thursday announced in a memo that it would issue new policies granting administrative leave and travel expenses for troops seeking an abortion.

The Pentagon also announced that it would establish additional privacy protections for reproductive health care information in the military, including guidance that directs military doctors that they cannot disclose such information to commanders unless there is a "risk of harm to mission, occupational safety requirements, or acute medical conditions interfering with duty."

Another win for the good guys.

We can't do enough for our men and women in uniform.

So many lying "Small Government" have no problem dictating to Woman what medical procedures or medicines she can take.

I love hypocrisy in is so fucking flagrant.
Killing innocent human beings for money will never be a “medical procedure” you fucking retard.

That was arbitrary. While I don't support the NRA your post is certainly hyperbole.
Not true. Guns fired randomly have destroyed the lives of babies in cars, homes and on the streets of those who should never own or possess firearms.

Killing innocent human beings for money will never be a “medical procedure” you fucking retard.
Triggered are yah? Don't worry, you probably are not as stupid as you feel.

"An abortion is a medical procedure to end a pregnancy growing in the womb (uterus)."

Oct. 20 (UPI) -- The Pentagon on Thursday announced in a memo that it would issue new policies granting administrative leave and travel expenses for troops seeking an abortion.

The Pentagon also announced that it would establish additional privacy protections for reproductive health care information in the military, including guidance that directs military doctors that they cannot disclose such information to commanders unless there is a "risk of harm to mission, occupational safety requirements, or acute medical conditions interfering with duty."

As it should be, no one else's business.

Do the officers that knocked them up get leave too? ;)
The next thing you know this leave (with pay), along with travel expenses will be extended to sex change wanta be patient's who are serving, nature watcher's/bird watchers of global rarities, climate activist for attending their around the globe activities, all protestor's serving in uniform, otherwise the sky or rather the glass ceiling has no limits right ?

Hmmmm that's funny, because I don't remember the taxpayer's getting a memo on how their money gets spent in these way's, so what's up with this latest bull crap ?

Triggered are yah? Don't worry, you probably are not as stupid as you feel.

Considering that I understand the principle of primum non nocere and how targeting an innocent human being maliciously for death isn’t medicine, no, my accurate statement isn’t stupid at all.

But WebMD is full of shit, and so are you.

Trash. Stop spewing disinformation.

As it should be, no one else's business.
We have soldiers to violently and permanently deal with murderous scum with no honor and no respect for the rights of others.

You don’t hire the honorless pieces of shit to protect you. Moron.

Again, what the hell are you talking about.
You are such a deranged fuck that you don’t even understand not wanting the taxpayer to hire someone so evil and so utterly without honor or integrity as to hire someone to kill their own kid…

… to protect the country.

You shouldn’t even need to have this explained.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

You are such a deranged fuck that you don’t even understand not wanting the taxpayer to hire someone so evil and so utterly without honor or integrity as to hire someone to kill their own kid…

… to protect the country.

You shouldn’t even need to have this explained.

What the fuck is wrong with you?
Honor ? A military kills men women and children. What honor is there in that. A woman's need or desire to have an abortion there's none of your business. And you can't equate it to what you're trying to equate it to.

Considering that I understand the principle of primum non nocere and how targeting an innocent human being maliciously for death isn’t medicine, no, my accurate statement isn’t stupid at all.

But WebMD is full of shit, and so are you.

Trash. Stop spewing disinformation.
I don't know what any of them fancy words mean. I am simply an electrician and obviously don't have your learned back ground.

I can help you out though.

Here is a link for the webMD correction request. You should be able to use it to set webMD straight.

I look forward to seeing the correction.

Good luck!

Forum List

Back