Saudis Threaten West With Jihad

They were right to ignore Biden and we should have cut them off a long time ago.

You folks just don't get it, what the psychopath has wrought, he has utterly destroyed the United States, unfortunately most of you are totally oblivious to that, but not for long, no not for long! :wink:

You know what pudding brain did right?

He went over and met Mo Been Sawman and told him the US would forget alllll about Khashoggi if they just kicked in a little oil.

Been Sawman, offended, as one would be, told his wrinkly old ass to pound sand.

Biden is a dumpster fire on steroids.

Oh that's just fuckin' great. It took 20 years and a President named Trump to end the war in the Middle East, and this idiot President Joe Biden starts it back up.
Jojo never met a situation he could not screw up.

Don't forget :The Russians closed their embassies in the West and Pakistan chewed out our ambassador for Jojo's stupid comments.

Last edited:
"Trump cultists brag about appeasing Russian Nazis and muslim terrorists. Film at 11".

Does such a thing exist as a Trump cultist who _isn't_ a fascist surrender-monkey?

Two years ago, we had peace in the middle east, but now we have Biden.

And the nuclear war he's trying to start.

Vote Red - get peace.

Vote Blue, get...
iu

Any questions?

Are they following you? Do you need help? Are you afraid to break away?

I see you added a little LSD to your morning paint flakes in vodka.

Still, aren't you glad you voted for Biden and got rid of Trump and all that peace in the middle easy?

But I suppose nuclear Armageddon will create a lot of glass, so more crack pipes for you....

I see you took a short break from sucking Nazi asses.

Break's over. Get back to work.

I see you're still a vapid moron who can't follow the thread of a conversation,

Two years ago there was peace in the middle east.

Now there is Biden...

I know, peace doesn't sell any weapon systems - you fascist democrats need to keep the Military Industrial Complex churning....

I see you added a little LSD to your morning paint flakes in vodka.

Still, aren't you glad you voted for Biden and got rid of Trump and all that peace in the middle easy?

But I suppose nuclear Armageddon will create a lot of glass, so more crack pipes for you....

Blink if you are being held against your will.

Forum List

Back