Pentagon Announces Leave, Travel Expenses For Troops Seeking Abortion

Oct. 20 (UPI) -- The Pentagon on Thursday announced in a memo that it would issue new policies granting administrative leave and travel expenses for troops seeking an abortion.

The Pentagon also announced that it would establish additional privacy protections for reproductive health care information in the military, including guidance that directs military doctors that they cannot disclose such information to commanders unless there is a "risk of harm to mission, occupational safety requirements, or acute medical conditions interfering with duty."

Is this supposed to be a surprise? What else would anyone expect from a woke military more obsessed with pronouns than protecting this country?

This is what the military is concerned about? Killing children as a method of birth control?

Then they wonder why enlistment rates are at historical lows. Who in their right right mind would want to join a weak woke military instead of one that has a mission of defending the country?

Most Americans much rather hang out with a Christian then child sex change supporting Democrats.

When Americans look at Democrats, they see child drag show, child sex change supporters and are disgusted.

You're an idiot.

My daughter and son in law are both registered democrats, and they support none of that...

Do they realize the people they are voting for do?

Of course.

But here's the thing: You're never going to find someone to vote for whose positions on every single issue match your own. I'm a registered Independent, have never voted for a democrat for President, but I'm pro-choice and support gay marriage...

So are you saying they are not babies? What will they turn into? Is a seedling not a plant? When they have a heartbeat are they babies?
They are babies when they are born. If you feel the need to use the word babies because it adds shock value, go ahead. I simply was pointing out your misuse of the word.

See here people. Democrats support child drag shows and child trans surgery.

If a child's parents say their child can have sex with other adults, they will say that is okay next. COUNT ON IT.

NO. Your a fucking MAGA MAGGOT LIAR. NO DEMOCRAT CONDONES OR SUPPORTS CHILDREN HAVING SEX WITH CHILDREN, THOUGH MAD MATT GAETZ COMES CLOSE.

That is also the wrong word.

Murder is a legal term and is the unlawful killing of someone.

Assuming the abortion is legal where it was conducted then it wasn't murder.
Then the states that vote to outlaw it can bring charges of murder. Thanks.

Forum List

Back