Attention, the Russians are practicing new fighting tactics.

iansolyn

Aug 23, 2021
Considering that two Russian fighter planes have already crashed into homes in their own cities this week, we can see that the Russians are testing a new tactic, most likely advised by experts from Talliban, with whom they are in close cooperation. The use of airplanes and bombing of houses and equipment has already been tested, both by the Talliban themselves and in World War II by the Japanese, who, at the cost of their own airplanes, sank American ships.
I think that because of the new shortage of shells and missiles at the front, they will now use the planes as missiles for future intimidation of the Ukrainian. The tactic worked and the first such hit killed 18 Russian citizens, the second is still being specified.
Second test with Su30

1666527231740.jpeg
AAAABZczoyWy4b18DUvz-J6Q0oTryEdTxHlE7FtCgUASPaiBjWzz9eFW0uAl2P1LPknDL44JUHfJ4IIIMzY0DUorhoczXl0ocYSKZmHvr0vvEp0VDkShkmeSvNde.jpg

first test with su34

I see, you are saying the Ruskies are so desperate they need to sacrifice pilots and planes to create destruction for the enemy... Sounds like they are also out of their fucking minds.

I see, you are saying the Ruskies are so desperate they need to sacrifice pilots and planes to create destruction for the enemy... Sounds like they are also out of their fucking minds.
That's exactly what it is.

Crappy Russian aircraft + ham-fisted vodka-swilling Russian pilots = entertaining videos.

It used to be dashcam videos of drunken brawls on Russian highways, but they've taken it to a new level.

Crappy Russian aircraft + ham-fisted vodka-swilling Russian pilots = entertaining videos.

It used to be dashcam videos of drunken brawls on Russian highways, but they've taken it to a new level.
You just don't understand, it's a tactic that is unparalleled in the world🤣🤣🤣

Forum List

Back