Pentagon Announces Leave, Travel Expenses For Troops Seeking Abortion

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Oct. 20 (UPI) -- The Pentagon on Thursday announced in a memo that it would issue new policies granting administrative leave and travel expenses for troops seeking an abortion.

The Pentagon also announced that it would establish additional privacy protections for reproductive health care information in the military, including guidance that directs military doctors that they cannot disclose such information to commanders unless there is a "risk of harm to mission, occupational safety requirements, or acute medical conditions interfering with duty."

Well, it's cheaper than the taxpayers having to support the little bastards (which we would). Economically it makes sense. Make it compulsory.
Democrats hate children

This sounds like something Moloch would say.

Democrats be like... Just kill the baby, raising it is expensive.

Where are female soldiers supposed to go for abortions?
Nowhere. Howsabout just DON’T be a piece of shit who kills innocent human beings? How about the government does it’s job and throws the pieces of shit who do this in a cell forever, and certainly doesn’t arm them or pay them?

Nowhere. Howsabout just DON’T be a piece of shit who kills innocent human beings? How about the government does it’s job and throws the pieces of shit who do this in a cell forever, and certainly doesn’t arm them or pay them?

A soldier serving her country has the right to choose

She shouldn’t sacrifice it because she gets sent to a shithole Red State

Wow.

This is the first move the Biden Administration has made that actually increases the lethality of our military.

The Christian Taliban is alive and well.
Most Americans much rather hang out with a Christian then child sex change supporting Democrats.

When Americans look at Democrats, they see child drag show, child sex change supporters and are disgusted.

Everything

Do you support kids getting sex changes?
No
I think the whole transgender and/or non-binary thing is insanity.
But that is just my personal opinion.

Once a child reaches adolescence though then this kind of decision should be between them, their parents, and their doctors.
NOT politicians and legislatures!

Seems like the same old same old going on here as with abortion.
People with an inflated, self-important sense of uber-morality trying to impose their draconian Christian Taliban standards on others under the guise of "saving the babies/children."

All it amounts to really is the religious "right" slithering it's creepy, slimy tentacles into ALL aspects of American's lives and slowly imposing their own brand of Sharia Law on our culture.

Medical procedures should be between a woman and her doctor.....or between a child's parents and their doctors.

Period!

By the way....even though I personally (probably due to my age) find the whole national debate about gender/ identity confusion kind of whacky I am not afraid to do a bit of research to learn more about the issue.
I heard recently that there is some support for this stuff in the medical/scientific community.
Curious to see what that's all about.

No
I think the whole transgender and/or non-binary thing is insanity.
But that is just my personal opinion.

Once a child reaches adolescence though then this kind of decision should be between them, their parents, and their doctors.
NOT politicians and legislatures!

Seems like the same old same old going on here as with abortion.
People with an inflated, self-important sense of uber-morality trying to impose their draconian Christian Taliban standards on others under the guise of "saving the babies/children."

All it amounts to really is the religious "right" slithering it's creepy, slimy tentacles into ALL aspects of American's lives and slowly imposing their own brand of Sharia Law on our culture.

Medical procedures should be between a woman and her doctor.....or between a child's parents and their doctors.

Period!

By the way....even though I personally (probably due to my age) find the whole national debate about gender/ identity confusion kind of whacky I am not afraid to do a bit of research to learn more about the issue.
I heard recently that there is some support for this stuff in the medical/scientific community.
Curious to see what that's all about.

See here people. Democrats support child drag shows and child trans surgery.

If a child's parents say their child can have sex with other adults, they will say that is okay next. COUNT ON IT.

Forum List

Back