Penn U Professor: Carson a Coon

She's a crazy provocateur, but she didn't actually use a "racist" term at Carson.

Cooning is a verb derived from the word coon. A coon was/is a person of african decent whose sole purpose was/is to entertain white people. These 'coons' started out as wearing black face, characterized by haveing big eyes and painting big red lips on their face. These people would tap dance, play instruments and sing.

Modern day coons are blacks who play stereotypical roles and black entertainers that promote ignorance.
Urban dictionary.

To her, Carson is not a coon because he's black; rather, he's a coon because his only real political relevance is he says things to whites that are relevant because very few blacks agree, so we can convince ourselves that most blacks are ignorant shiftless lazy losers. Personally, I think they both are attentions seekers.

She's a crazy provocateur, but she didn't actually use a "racist" term at Carson.

Cooning is a verb derived from the word coon. A coon was/is a person of african decent whose sole purpose was/is to entertain white people. These 'coons' started out as wearing black face, characterized by haveing big eyes and painting big red lips on their face. These people would tap dance, play instruments and sing.

Modern day coons are blacks who play stereotypical roles and black entertainers that promote ignorance.
Urban dictionary.

To her, Carson is not a coon because he's black; rather, he's a coon because his only real political relevance is he says things to whites that are relevant because very few blacks agree, so we can convince ourselves that most blacks are ignorant shiftless lazy losers. Personally, I think they both are attentions seekers.

you have no idea how many or which blacks disagree or agree with the ideas or opinions of Carson. you are regurgitating the Democrat Paryt line that all Black people MUST think this way, and perception often becomes reality.

you're a clown

Urban dictionary.

what kind of idiot left-wing loser lying to himself thinks anybody that isnt a Progressive who used the word coon in ANY context when referring to a Black man, especially a "good" black man that is acceptable to liberals, a liberal one, wouldnt be accused of being a racist???????????????????????

Urban dictionary.

what kind of idiot left-wing loser lying to himself thinks anybody that isnt a Progressive who used the word coon in ANY context when referring to a Black man, especially a "good" black man that is acceptable to liberals, a liberal one, wouldnt be accused of being a racist???????????????????????

I think if a black person calls another black person a coon, only idiots would allow themselves to get all worked up over it.

Black people call each other n******. Get over it. Life ain't fair.

Urban dictionary.

you have no idea how many or which blacks disagree or agree with the ideas or opinions of Carson. you are regurgitating the Democrat Paryt line that all Black people MUST think this way, and perception often becomes reality.

you're a clown

Did you actually read the post you're replying to? Even the first line of it?

Urban dictionary.

I think if a black person calls another black person a coon, only idiots would allow themselves to get all worked up over it.

and there are black people who object to that; they dont all do it, idiot.

geesh you just stereotyped Black people yourself moron!!

lol

Urban dictionary.

you're a clown

Did you actually read the post you're replying to? Even the first line of it?

i read what he said leftard. it has little to do with reality

try again............................

US cited controversial law in decision to kill American citizen ...
www.theguardian.com › World › Anwar al-Awlaki
The Guardian
Jun 23, 2014 - Court documents reveal Obama administration cited law blessing ... Anwar al-Awlaki, a US citizen, was killed in an American drone strike in ...

Ooh. Obama killed a terrorist leader who was actively waging war against American interests. What a fascist!

Look. I don't support all the things Obama has done, but you (a conservative) are still very free in this nation. Nobody is surpressing your rights.

Obama, Sharpton, BLM and all the usual suspects to demand resignation in 5...4....3.....

University of Pennsylvania Professor Anthea Butler called Presidential Candidate Ben Carson a “coon” for claiming that people have the right to display Confederate flags on private property.

“If only there was a ‘coon of the year’ award…” Professor Butler tweeted in response to another tweet linking to a Sports Illustrated article in which Carson was quoted defended the right of NASCAR fans to fly Confederate flags during races.

“Swastikas are a symbol of hate for some people too … and yet they still exist in our museums and places like that,” Carson observed during the event in North Carolina with NASCAR legend Richard Petty. “If it’s a majority of people in that area who want it to fly, I certainly wouldn’t take it down,” he added, noting that NASCAR races are held on private property.

The word “coon” is an offensive term to slander Africans, deriving from the Portuguese word “barracoos,” which is a hut-like dwelling used to store slaves during auctions, according to Online Etymology.

Well he is a coon but for a lot of other reasons besides just that one

Urban dictionary.

and there are black people who object to that; they dont all do it, idiot.

geesh you just stereotyped Black people yourself moron!!

lol

No I didn't. I didn't say all black people. I should have said "some" but that was implied.

The Guardian
Jun 23, 2014 - Court documents reveal Obama administration cited law blessing ... Anwar al-Awlaki, a US citizen, was killed in an American drone strike in ...

Ooh. Obama killed a terrorist leader who was actively waging war against American interests. What a fascist!

Look. I don't support all the things Obama has done, but you (a conservative) are still very free in this nation. Nobody is surpressing your rights.

he killed an american citizen without due process leftard

i bet you're the same kind of idiot that wants equal protection under American laws for Gitmo prisoners

keep trying idiot...............................

Urban dictionary.

you're a clown
Actually, I think the polls are sort of telling. LOL. It's like the meme "why oh why won't they vote for us?" LOL

Personally I don't think Carson is a coon for saying people should be able to paint flags on their own property of fly them on private property. Rather, he is a coon for allowing YOU to think he represents some meaningful segment of blacks. However, Carson is entitled to his own beliefs on the origins of the universe or whatever.

Similarly, any white person who flies a flag, or a black person who has an offensive shirt bearing some racist slogan, is a racist.

And you are an asshole

The Guardian

i bet you're the same kind of idiot that wants equal protection under American laws for Gitmo prisoners

Actively waging war versus imprisoned. Look up the difference. We have a right to kill terrorists who are waging war, regardless of their citizenship. Once a person is imprisoned, they are due certain rights under international law.

Not surprised this confuses you.

The Guardian

That American had his due process when the Congress gave the President the AUMF.

Forum List

Back