Washington Post: Trump And Enduring Racist Birther Lie (It's Not) Seeks To Undermine Obama's Legacy

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
This all could be resolved if Obama would release his original birth record with the state raised seal and his college admissions to Occidental that Trump offered him 50 million to release.

Birther Report

breitbart-obama-booklet.jpg.cf.jpg

From 2004
sunday-standard-obama-born-in-kenya-2004.jpg.cf.jpg

The birth certificate has been released, attested to by proper authority, and the continuing birfer nonsense is but one of the reasons we are going to have a permanent Democratic presidency for the next six terms.

that poor poor DNC Washingtoncompost has their panties so far uP their crack on this they might never get them out this time

OH WAAAAAA

Why do Presidents care about legacies? That's not what Presidents should care about, they should care about honoring the constitution and the will of the people.

The birth certificate has been released, attested to by proper authority, and the continuing birfer nonsense is but one of the reasons we are going to have a permanent Democratic presidency for the next six terms.
..and Loretta Fuddy died in a plane crash shortly thereafter...

that poor poor DNC Washingtoncompost has their panties so far uP their crack on this they might never get them out this time

OH WAAAAAA

typical operation mockingbird type propaganda and psyops

yep, I wouldn't pay for that lying pos rag and you couldn't give it to me except to put in a bird cage. the last place I'd go for anything of the truth

Why do Presidents care about legacies? That's not what Presidents should care about, they should care about honoring the constitution and the will of the people.
Then you should not have elected Obama.

for damn Sure. but it wasn't some of our faults. I have a clear conscious on that one because I didn't vote the PUKE

for damn Sure. but it wasn't some of our faults. I have a clear conscious on that one because I didn't vote the PUKE

lol..

but you voted for the imbecile who preceded him and broke everything.

you're so deranged, steffie.

right on the money.... what obama has purposely wrecked COULD be fixed.

..the real problem is the type of people who voted for "hope and change" (WTF kind of platform is THAT to run on?) when they should have voted for american interests first...

..the real problem is the type of people who voted for "hope and change" (WTF kind of platform is THAT to run on?) when they should have voted for american interests first...

Buncha far right reactionary loonies. But those Walmart FEMA conversions will be done in time for the elections.

Last edited:

Lol oh so that's the kind of change Obama meant. Lol

Forum List

Back