Penn U Professor: Carson a Coon

The (left/libs/dems/commies) see themselves losing these upcoming elections and they are becoming VICIOUSLY hateful and insane. really we need to be on our toes about some of them. WE THE PEOPLE need to start standing up to this kind of hate.

SNIP:
Disgusting. Far Left Website Salon Calls Conservative Michelle Malkin a “Monkey”

Jim Hoft Oct 5th, 2015 5:14 pm

More hate from the leading liberal website Salon.com.
When they’re not promoting ped*philia their hurling racist slurs at conservative women.

Salon published a hit piece on Second Amendment supporters after the Umpqua College shooting on a gun-free campus.
The far left website called conservative author and pundit Michelle Malkin a monkey.

Author Gary Legum believes it’s acceptable to call conservative women monkeys.

SNIP:

ALL of it here:
Disgusting. Far Left Website Salon Calls Conservative Michelle Malkin a "Monkey" - The Gateway Pundit

Yep. Mocking the appearance of famous people has never happened before. American leftists are a scourge. Something must be done. What do you propose for a final solution?

i for one urge left-wingers to honor their committment to reducing overpopulation by continuig to agree not to breed.

It's okay. We've got the illegals on our side, and because of them and because of voter fraud, we'll ensure the Democrat Party survival. Seems you need to propose something a bit more final to stop us from destroying America. Bwahahahaha.

Other things Anthea Butler has said ...

Ivy League professor calls God a 'racist' after Zimmerman verdict

Yep clearly she identifies with the white man and hates blacks. And in addition she has a history of saying things greatly representative of the views of all Democrats and liberals. Time to ban the Democrat party and arrest all alleges liberals. We are at a time of unprecedented national crisis.

works for me; it's what the Left wants to do to anybody and everybody that doesnt think the way the Left wants them to think anyway. you're going to cry, but there's A LOT more evidence the Left wants to shove their agenda down people's throats than there is evidence the Right wants to.

Yep clearly she identifies with the white man and hates blacks. And in addition she has a history of saying things greatly representative of the views of all Democrats and liberals. Time to ban the Democrat party and arrest all alleges liberals. We are at a time of unprecedented national crisis.
great..this proves our "learning" institutions have been co opted and infiltrated by leftists..."Ivy League" has lost a lot of the prestige it used to hold because of people like her...

The (left/libs/dems/commies) see themselves losing these upcoming elections and they are becoming VICIOUSLY hateful and insane. really we need to be on our toes about some of them. WE THE PEOPLE need to start standing up to this kind of hate.

SNIP:
Disgusting. Far Left Website Salon Calls Conservative Michelle Malkin a “Monkey”

When they’re not promoting ped*philia their hurling racist slurs at conservative women.

Salon published a hit piece on Second Amendment supporters after the Umpqua College shooting on a gun-free campus.
The far left website called conservative author and pundit Michelle Malkin a monkey.

SNIP:

ALL of it here:
Disgusting. Far Left Website Salon Calls Conservative Michelle Malkin a "Monkey" - The Gateway Pundit

Yep. Mocking the appearance of famous people has never happened before. American leftists are a scourge. Something must be done. What do you propose for a final solution?

i for one urge left-wingers to honor their committment to reducing overpopulation by continuig to agree not to breed.

It's okay. We've got the illegals on our side, and because of them and because of voter fraud, we'll ensure the Democrat Party survival. Seems you need to propose something a bit more final to stop us from destroying America. Bwahahahaha.

no not really. i dont; because your ideology is one of failure and intellectual dishonesty. it cant last forever. one has to have faith!! ;)

works for me; it's what the Left wants to do to anybody and everybody that doesnt think the way the Left wants them to think anyway. you're going to cry, but there's A LOT more evidence the Left wants to shove their agenda down people's throats than there is evidence the Right wants to.

Like hell there is. You want to indoctrinate all children into conservative fundamentalist Christianity in the schools. I wouldn't put it past you to attempt to ban all "fake Christian" churches such as Episcopalians, Methodists, and evangelical Lutherans. After all, those homo churches are corrupting God's laws in their teachings, so they must be destroyed. If they are not a "true Christian" church then they are not a religion and not protected by the first amendment.

SNIP:

SNIP:

ALL of it here:

oh..great another agitator...you want to destroy america?..ok..good luck..the math isn't in your favor.

Like hell there is. You want to indoctrinate all children into conservative fundamentalist Christianity in the schools. I wouldn't put it past you to attempt to ban all "fake Christian" churches such as Episcopalians, Methodists, and evangelical Lutherans. After all, those homo churches are corrupting God's laws in their teachings, so they must be destroyed. If they are not a "true Christian" church then they are not a religion and not protected by the first amendment.

of course you cant prove anything you say; so typical of a left-wing fascist

of course you cant prove anything you say; so typical of a left-wing fascist

I am not a fascist. You may believe how you want, vote how you want. But you cannot oppress my liberties. That is against the Constitution.

let's use quantifiable actions in who tries to suppress the ideas and opinons of others to determine this shall we leftard???

Lets substitute Michelle Malkin name with Michelle Obama in that article from the leftwing HATE site Salon and call her a rage monkey. it would actually fit but.

no more of these Progressive/democrats like these people from Salon. like that thug Obama, Hillary, etc etc to be put in charge running our country and government. EIGHT miserable years of this I HOPE you've learned a lesson.

vote them out in 2016

Obama, Sharpton, BLM and all the usual suspects to demand resignation in 5...4....3.....

University of Pennsylvania Professor Anthea Butler called Presidential Candidate Ben Carson a “coon” for claiming that people have the right to display Confederate flags on private property.

“If only there was a ‘coon of the year’ award…” Professor Butler tweeted in response to another tweet linking to a Sports Illustrated article in which Carson was quoted defended the right of NASCAR fans to fly Confederate flags during races.

“Swastikas are a symbol of hate for some people too … and yet they still exist in our museums and places like that,” Carson observed during the event in North Carolina with NASCAR legend Richard Petty. “If it’s a majority of people in that area who want it to fly, I certainly wouldn’t take it down,” he added, noting that NASCAR races are held on private property.

The word “coon” is an offensive term to slander Africans, deriving from the Portuguese word “barracoos,” which is a hut-like dwelling used to store slaves during auctions, according to Online Etymology.

Dems are the biggest racists

Lets substitute Michelle Malkin name with Michelle Obama in that article from the leftwing HATE site Salon and call her a rage monkey. it would actually fit but.

no more of these Progressive/democrats like these people from Salon. like that thug Obama, Hillary, etc etc to be put in charge running our country and government. EIGHT miserable years of this I HOPE you've learned a lesson.

vote them out in 2016

Yeah, gee. No one ever says anything bad about Michelle Obama. You're right. There's such a double standard in America. Only Conservatives are oppressed. While conservatives are always classy and law abiding, free from corruption, true Christians, victims of an oppressive Leftist Dictatorship.

a Progressive lawyer named lani guannier wanted to do away with the notion of one man, one vote and give two votes to minorities

idiots and hypocrites

snopes.com: Bill to Repeal the 22nd Amendment
www.snopes.com › Home › Politics › Barack Obama
Snopes.com
May 19, 2014 - If the just introduced H.J. Res 15 passes, Barack Obama will LEGALLY be able to ... They did not, however, prescribe any limits on how many terms any one person ... If passed by both houses of Congress and ratified by three-fourths of state ... Serrano's 2013 bill is the third time he has proposed that same

Forum List

Back