Pelosi's insurrection inquisition

Oh... blah, blah, blah... endless phukking blah... your boy and his cult-worshipers are going down... and no amount of deflection is going to make the slightest difference.
In other words, he wasn't treated the same.

Thanks for playing.

How would it be any different?

I wake up with a smile on my face, knowing how much you scumbags are suffering every day knowing that the disgraced donald j pussygrabber lost like a fucking dog, and after President Biden, we have next president Kamala ready to piss you scumbags off even more... :p :p :p

1627429831183.png
1627429860882.jpeg

I wake up with a smile on my face, knowing how much you scumbags are suffering every day knowing that the disgraced donald j pussygrabber lost like a fucking dog, and after President Biden, we have next president Kamala ready to piss you scumbags off even more... :p :p :p

View attachment 518135View attachment 518136
I always enjoy watching the Troglocrats wallow in their hate and ignorance.....but that would be off topic

Babbitt was shot while posing a treasonous threat to Capitol Police and to the Capitol itself, and to representatives still in the building.

Was that sentence too long for a Q-head to grasp? Babbitt was attacking the Capitol. Her mob was threatening the lives of Capitol Police. That's what happens when you stupidly behave like that.
There were so many protesters threatening lives.

Weird how none of them had any weapons, and only a protester was killed.

i’m an American.

I remember the good old days when even Dem Speakers wanted to unite our country.
Oh, they'll be happy to 'unite' with you... right after they render your Orange Baboon-God ineligible to run for office again and hold various Pubs to account.

Oh, they'll be happy to 'unite' with you... right after they render your Orange Baboon-God ineligible to run for office again and hold various Pubs to account.
ah after they purge the country of political rivals….yeah i’m sure…unite or get purged….just like their masters in the CCP taught them

I want someone to ask how many FBI agents were there and how many Antifa terrorist were there.

Correct.
Doesn't matter.

They engaged in Insurrection against the lawful authority of the United States and assaulted Congress in performance of its Constitutional responsibilities.

They broke the faith and broke a centuries-old tradition of a peaceful transfer of power.

They are traitors... phukk 'em... crucify 'em in the criminal law courts... throw away the key... set a terrible example to future traitors contemplating the same.

Committee members showed the body camera footage from the officers to illustrate their harrowing accounts. Both the witnesses and lawmakers became emotional at multiple points.
CNN "Gripping, gut-wrenching testimony illustrates the violence of January 6"

Dirty Pelosi's capital policemen were so frightened that they are crying during their testimony.
Maybe they will get an academy award. LMAO
Of course CNN is wallowing in the over the top hype.
This is the crassest crap that the Dems have come up with in a long time.

1627430780536.png

Were they actually Capitol police or their stunt doubles?

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Correct.

Doesn't matter.

They engaged in Insurrection against the lawful authority of the United States and assaulted Congress in performance of its Constitutional responsibilities.

They broke the faith and broke a centuries-old tradition of a peaceful transfer of power.

They are traitors... phukk 'em... crucify 'em in the criminal law courts... throw away the key... set a terrible example to future traitors contemplating the same.
Yes, that's the usual leftist response to inconvenient people: Put 'em in a mass grave.

It is anti-American at best. Unless hate and division are American now. They have run this into the ground. The more they say the more proof they full of shit. It is a show to distract from the audits and investigations they knew would be coming. The reverse patriotism is a sight to behold.

Committee members showed the body camera footage from the officers to illustrate their harrowing accounts. Both the witnesses and lawmakers became emotional at multiple points.
CNN "Gripping, gut-wrenching testimony illustrates the violence of January 6"

Dirty Pelosi's capital policemen were so frightened that they are crying during their testimony.
Maybe they will get an academy award. LMAO
Of course CNN is wallowing in the over the top hype.
This is the crassest crap that the Dems have come up with in a long time.
Lil you fuckinf idiots are worthless. We watched trump incite the riot on national tv before it started. We watched the trumpeters on national tv participate in the riots. We watched on national tv as trumpster have been charged for the riots. We have looked up their face book accounts. We have seen video of them at trump rallies. We have seen their relatives nark on them and speak publicly about the idiot rioters. All you idiots can say is Pelosi did it. What fucking lying price of trash morons you are. Hilarious. Fucking short bus retards

Lil you fuckinf idiots are worthless. We watched trump incite the riot on national tv before it started. We watched the trumpeters on national tv participate in the riots. We watched on national tv as trumpster have been charged for the riots. We have looked up their face book accounts. We have seen video of them at trump rallies. We have seen their relatives nark on them and speak publicly about the idiot rioters. All you idiots can say is Pelosi did it. What fucking lying price of trash morons you are. Hilarious. Fucking short bus retards
"We"? Imagine "we" as a huge pile of sit on our country's lawn.

Forum List

Back