Pelosi's insurrection inquisition

Committee members showed the body camera footage from the officers to illustrate their harrowing accounts. Both the witnesses and lawmakers became emotional at multiple points.
CNN "Gripping, gut-wrenching testimony illustrates the violence of January 6"

Dirty Pelosi's capital policemen were so frightened that they are crying during their testimony.
Maybe they will get an academy award. LMAO
Of course CNN is wallowing in the over the top hype.
This is the crassest crap that the Dems have come up with in a long time.
Fuck pelosi!

hahaa yet it’s your party that used the nuclear option and plans to use ir again…it’s your party that wants to pack the court, destroy the electoral college,undermine elections….yeh
What was that you said about Merrick Garland?
Oh, and I forgot, which party tried an armed insurrection just a few months ago?
Oh, and which party is trying to pass legislation to ensure single party rule not just in their states but for all of the US?

That's not the Democrats and neither am I.

Oh, and I forgot, which party tried an armed insurrection just a few months ago?
Oh, and which party is trying to pass legislation to ensure single party rule not just in their states but for all of the US?

what did i say about Garland

no insurrection took place..please…and. o party was involved

The dems? not sure what you are talking about

We don't want single-party rule; that's a stupid charge.

We want elections secure. Democrats oppose that. I'd ask you to explain that, but you can't.

Yes! Onward, America! Onward to the progressive America, indistinguishable from the Soviet Union circa 1964!
No my lover of Fascism.
To a better democracy.
To a better America.
Not back to 1955.
I know you people miss the lynchings and having your own water fountains but it ain't coming back. Get over it.

No my lover of Fascism.
To a better democracy.
To a better America.
Not back to 1955.
I know you people miss the lynchings and having your own water fountains but it ain't coming back. Get over it.
Goodness, you sure do lie a lot.

I believe non-whites are good enough and smart enough to succeed on their own without help.

You disagree with that.

Goodness, you sure do lie a lot.

I believe non-whites are good enough and smart enough to succeed on their own without help.

You disagree with that.
I'm not giving them help.
I'm getting you out of their way.

I'm okay with people using whatever bathrooms they feel comfortable with.

I also believe people who use that to commit sexual assault should be horse-whipped.
Wrong answer.
That makes you a Double-T.
Trump Traitor.
The MAGAsylvanians will be over shortly to give you dirty looks and figure out how to keep you from voting.

I'm not giving them help.
I'm getting you out of their way.
I'm not in their way.

Poor black people. Just so terribly dumb and incapable. Good thing they have white liberals to lead them around by the hand and tell them what to think and to say.

Yeah, you take the White Man's Burden very seriously. Black people are lucky to have you.

Wrong answer.
That makes you a Double-T.
Trump Traitor.
The MAGAsylvanians will be over shortly to give you dirty looks and figure out how to keep you from voting.
I owe no allegiance to Trump, or to any human being. I'm not an intellectual weakling and emotional child like you.

I also have no obligation to affirm your fucked-up beliefs, you retard.

I'm not in their way.

Poor black people. Just so terribly dumb and incapable. Good thing they have white liberals to lead them around by the hand and tell them what to think and to say.

Yeah, you take the White Man's Burden very seriously. Black people are lucky to have you.
Sure you are.
Your Tiny Mind is just too tiny to understand.

I owe no allegiance to Trump, or to any human being. I'm not an intellectual weakling and emotional child like you.

I also have no obligation to affirm your fucked-up beliefs, you retard.
Hey! don't blame me. You're the one who joined the club and gladly put on the red hat.
Now that your buddies are outside your house polishing their hardware and painting traitor signs.
Personally, I think you have nothing to worry about.
After all...
They're just tourists.

Hey! don't blame me. You're the one who joined the club and gladly put on the red hat.
Now that your buddies are outside your house polishing their hardware and painting traitor signs.
Personally, I think you have nothing to worry about.
After all...
They're just tourists.
Nobody's outside my house except the rose-breasted grosbeaks, cardinals, and doves, who love the safflower seed I put in the birdfeeder. But don't let me stop you from attempting to be tough by talking shit. The only question is -- who are you trying to convince, me, or yourself?

Because, I gotta be honest...you're sounding a lot like an angry toddler who's been told he has to take a nap. But then, all leftists sound like that.

How am I in anyone's way, White Savior? Because I'm white? Because I enjoy some mythical privilege that's never done me any good in any way?

This is going to be funny as hell.
Unlike you, I don't judge by the amount of melanin in your skin.
I judge you to be a Tiny Minded "conservative" racist by your actions and words, not your skin.

Nobody's outside my house except the rose-breasted grosbeaks, cardinals, and doves, who love the safflower seed I put in the birdfeeder. But don't let me stop you from attempting to be tough by talking shit. The only question is -- who are you trying to convince, me, or yourself?

Because, I gotta be honest...you're sounding a lot like an angry toddler who's been told he has to take a nap. But then, all leftists sound like that.
Tough guy?
I'm not threatening to you in any physical sense.
I am a threat to your mental state.
But, since it's such a Tiny Mind I'm going to say the threat is Tiny as well.

As for physical?
Hey, you're the guys with the guns.
You're the guys who call a national hero and threaten his life for telling the truth.
You're the guys who hate being betrayed ESPECIALLY by their own.

So, don't worry about your betrayal to the faith.
I hear you guys are VERY forgiving.

Forum List

Back