Biden and others messed up with taking mask off all at once...

Mask should have been required inside vaccinated or not until 75% of people vaccinated was reached. The all or nothing approach will always come back and bite you.
Hey hun, you don't understand consequences do you. If they would have refused to remove the masks mandates even when people were vaccinated.............many of the vaccinated wouldn't have gotten vaccinated.

Hey hun, you don't understand consequences do you. If they would have refused to remove the masks mandates even when people were vaccinated.............many of the vaccinated wouldn't have gotten vaccinated.
They could have just removed the mandate for being outside only.

So once again “follow the science” “ get vaccinated and we can return to normal, you will be safe” is nothing but bureaucratic nonsense. What the heck is going on? I hear states are now reinstating mask requirements. In all honesty I don’t believe one word that comes out of Washington. All this administration has to offer is fear and racism. Enough already.

Do some retards actually think a mask blocks microscopic particles? :laugh:

I notice the assorted "experts" in government have yet to require citizens to take sufficient D3 and Zinc and get in the sun for at least a few minutes a day in order to insure their immune system works. Nor have they required indoor businesses to install Austin (or similar) air purifiers which pull out 99% of any virus or bacteria in the air the filters come in contact with. Therefore, the Scamdemic rolls onward. :sad:

Mask should have been required inside vaccinated or not until 75% of people vaccinated was reached. The all or nothing approach will always come back and bite you.

Masks have proven to be totally ineffective for adults and dangerous for children. No way in hell will they get me to wear another mask. Any one who claims the CDC is following he science is full of shit. Funny how the feds are discounting anyone who had covid and have natural immunity, Johns Hopkins says they don't need to be vaccinated and an Israeli study says natural immunity is more persistent than vaccination immunity. Stop believing everything the feds tell ya, they're liars.

Lol, masked up and injected and still getting infected. No thanks. Here's some more snake oil for ya: Get that third shot. Its really really really really going to keep you protected.

So once again “follow the science” “ get vaccinated and we can return to normal, you will be safe” is nothing but bureaucratic nonsense. What the heck is going on? I hear states are now reinstating mask requirements. In all honesty I don’t believe one word that comes out of Washington. All this administration has to offer is fear and racism. Enough already.

I don't believe anything coming from govt. You're right, its just fear fear fear. Nothing of substance. I ignore their suggestions and don't wear masks.

Do some retards actually think a mask blocks microscopic particles? :laugh:

I notice the assorted "experts" in government have yet to require citizens to take sufficient D3 and Zinc and get in the sun for at least a few minutes a day in order to insure their immune system works. Nor have they required indoor businesses to install Austin (or similar) air purifiers which pull out 99% of any virus or bacteria in the air the filters come in contact with. Therefore, the Scamdemic rolls onward. :sad:

They actually think they do. Its amazing. D3, zinc, vitamin c, d, some sun and lots of fruits, vegetable with vitamins is the best medicine. Ionizers work well to knock viruses, pollens, bacterias to the ground.

Forum List

Back