Biden and Trump Should have joint press conference on Vaccines

Frank Luntz has been polling and he suggested that Biden should invite Trump to the White House and they have a joint press conference to encourage people to get vaccinated...

Honestly if it encourages people to get vaccinated I think it should be tried...

Trump is the whole reason why people are getting vaccinated now, his words and actions sabotaged the entire effort.. it is unlikely it would help at all.

Frank Luntz has been polling and he suggested that Biden should invite Trump to the White House and they have a joint press conference to encourage people to get vaccinated...

Honestly if it encourages people to get vaccinated I think it should be tried...

A Reinstated Trump and Jesus as his VP couldn't get me to take the trump fauci jab of death

sksmkskskee.png

JUST IN - CDC reverses course: Fully vaccinated Americans are now asked to wear masks indoors in places with "substantial or high" transmission (including schools) again.

·
4h

CDC Director Dr. Rochelle Walensky says "new data" shows "breakthrough cases" of vaccinated individuals can have as much virus to shed and spread as an unvaccinated person

For what?

Trump is the whole reason why people are getting vaccinated now, his words and actions sabotaged the entire effort.. it is unlikely it would help at all.
Harris--I wouldn't get it if Trump said to get it. Biden--We didn't have the vaccine when we took office (even though we all saw him get the vaccine). Trump got the vaccine BEFORE Biden and Harris. Young liberals are the largest demographic to be unvaccinated. Try again moron.

A lot of blacks and Hispanic people just waiting for Trump to tell them to get vaccinated huh.

The problem is it’s democrat constituencies that aren’t getting the shots. Probably because they told their voters to not trust a vaccine developed and distributed by Trump.

Offer the vaccine make it free and easy to get.....and go away...just like we do with the Flu vaccine.....millions of people do not get the flu vaccine and some die because of it.....there should not be a new standard for this vaccine....if it works and it does that should be it....some folks don't want it...some have already had covid and some can't get it until their treatment for cancer or other health issues is completed....
We need to lean towards freedom...always....

Last edited:

I still won't get it. We pretty much had covid and the border under control. Till Biden let's about a million illegals cross the border without test or vaccinations. So you loons don't really take it serious and i don't either.

Trump doesn't need to go to the White House, He holds rallies, he is in the news. And he has never stopped encouraging people to get HIS vaccinations.

Biden and Trump Should have joint press conference on Vaccines​

You mean Joe still needs to be shown which end is the sharp one?

That's actually a pretty rational and collected thought, so I'm certain the democrats will never go for it in a million years.

You
911 Zionist traitor frank luntz
Traitor Joe

You are all there, the fascist Zionists Einstein warned us about.

As for trump, if he actually is dumb enough to still believe the "official version" of Covid, then he should be impeached the moment he is reinstated for trouncing traitor Joe before the fraud ballots were dumped in....

If only there were some social media platforms that Trump could post to about getting vaccinated....

Oh wait.

Forum List

Back