Pelosi's insurrection inquisition

Lil you fuckinf idiots are worthless. We watched trump incite the riot on national tv before it started. We watched the trumpeters on national tv participate in the riots. We watched on national tv as trumpster have been charged for the riots. We have looked up their face book accounts. We have seen video of them at trump rallies. We have seen their relatives nark on them and speak publicly about the idiot rioters. All you idiots can say is Pelosi did it. What fucking lying price of trash morons you are. Hilarious. Fucking short bus retards
how to win friends and influence people.jpg

I watched hundreds of riots across the country last summer as race baiters like Maxine Waters and Al Sharpton incited it.
Hundreds of millions in damage, businesses lost forever, dozens of lives lost, and now a severe increase in crime as liberals here supported and condoned the destruction.
The fires of last summer make Jan 6 look like a Girl Scout campfire.

Who ordered up those sniveling little shits? OMG, what a fucking disgrace.

I didn't watch any of it, of course.... I prefer the shit show highlights that have been condensed and filtered by a human being and designed to make the 90 million Trump voters laugh and point at those sissified mother fuckers.

Mission accomplished.

ah after they purge the country of political rivals….yeah i’m sure…unite or get purged….just like their masters in the CCP taught them
Nope. Not a purge of political rivals. Merely a purge of the January 6th traitors to the People of the United States and their Republic and its Constitution.

her job is to get americans to hate her? odd
Get real.
She could be the virgin mother and you'd hate her.
For god's sake you people hate an 11 year old girl.

We know the GOP can't lead,
We know they won't follow,
So why not get the fuck out of the way?!?!?!

Nope. Not a purge of political rivals. Merely a purge of the January 6th traitors to the People of the United States and their Republic and its Constitution.
then why did you mention me? those folks are being prosecutored

i’m an American.

I remember the good old days when even Dem Speakers wanted to unite our country.
And I remember when the GOP was a democratic institution.

You don't want unity. You want control and if you can't have control,

You'd just as soon destroy the whole thing.

And I remember when the GOP was a democratic institution.

You don't want unity. You want control and if you can't have control,

You'd just as soon destroy the whole thing.
hahaa yet it’s your party that used the nuclear option and plans to use ir again…it’s your party that wants to pack the court, destroy the electoral college,undermine elections….yeh

Pelosi should have made the investigation more legitimate by not cherry picking Republicans.

McCarthy should have appointed serious Republicans to the Commission, not Donald Trump's attack clowns. I love how after McCarthy pulled his appointments, Banks, Jordon and McCarthy gave amble proof as to why Pelosi was right in saying that neither of them could serve.

McCarthy is the Republican clown who said out loud that the whole point of the 7th Benghazi hearing was to destroy Hillary Clinton's polls. I guess Kevin thinks that the only reason to investigate is to score political points.

Committee members showed the body camera footage from the officers to illustrate their harrowing accounts. Both the witnesses and lawmakers became emotional at multiple points.
CNN "Gripping, gut-wrenching testimony illustrates the violence of January 6"

Dirty Pelosi's capital policemen were so frightened that they are crying during their testimony.
Maybe they will get an academy award. LMAO
Of course CNN is wallowing in the over the top hype.
This is the crassest crap that the Dems have come up with in a long time.

They weren't crying be abuse they were scared. They are real patriots who did their job but watched red neck ratbags repubmicans attempt to destroy democracy. Then idiots like you support the most disgraceful episode in American history yet you call yourself a patriot. You're not a patriots arsehole.

Committee members showed the body camera footage from the officers to illustrate their harrowing accounts. Both the witnesses and lawmakers became emotional at multiple points.
CNN "Gripping, gut-wrenching testimony illustrates the violence of January 6"

Dirty Pelosi's capital policemen were so frightened that they are crying during their testimony.
Maybe they will get an academy award. LMAO
Of course CNN is wallowing in the over the top hype.
This is the crassest crap that the Dems have come up with in a long time.

Better than Kavanaugh even?

I only caught a little bit. One guy was crying because he was injured and thinks he had a heart attack over it, another was whining about people called him the N-WORD! OMG, someone called him the N-WORD! What can be worse than BEING CALLED THE N-WORD?

Last edited:
daveman
I agree. You won't see the Capital Police opening doors and greeting those coming in at this investigative panel.

You sure won't see the people carrying camera's all over either. Not phones. Camera's. Oh and don't expect to hear who shot an unarmed woman.

And you sure won't find out why the head of the Capital police called for aid five times and was refused that aid five times.

What a dog and pony show but who would expect anything less from Pelousy?

daveman
I agree. You won't see the Capital Police opening doors and greeting those coming in at this investigative panel.

You sure won't see the people carrying camera's all over either. Not phones. Camera's. Oh and don't expect to hear who shot an unarmed woman.

And you sure won't find out why the head of the Capital police called for aid five times and was refused that aid five times.

What a dog and pony show but who would expect anything less from Pelousy?
The pissy Trump butt barnacles are in a tizzy over the House Speaker's successfully establishing a bipartisan inquiry into the Trump goon attack of January 6. The first-person testimony of the police who were savaged by the Trump goons provided the nation with the truth after Trump grovelers in Congress were lying about it being a typical tourist visit.

If Republican leadership had not weaseled out of the independent bipartisan commission that they had initially supported, they would not have delivered such a triumph to Speaker Pelosi.

All patriotic Americans will benefit from a thorough exposition of the truth.

I watched hundreds of riots across the country last summer as race baiters like Maxine Waters and Al Sharpton incited it.
Hundreds of millions in damage, businesses lost forever, dozens of lives lost, and now a severe increase in crime as liberals here supported and condoned the destruction.
The fires of last summer make Jan 6 look like a Girl Scout campfire.
Your distorted and desperate attempt at diversion is noted.

If you are aware of any individuals who also committed crimes like the Trump goons on January 6 who were identified and apprehended and are being prosecuted, but are not being prosecuted, your should demand that the appropriate authorities prosecute them, just as the hundreds of Trump goons who were identified and apprehended are being prosecuted.

Of course, that is a disparate matter from the inquiry into the Trump goon attack on the Capitol, and you should initiate a thread that addresses your separate topic.

Who ordered up those sniveling little shits? OMG, what a fucking disgrace.

I didn't watch any of it, of course.... I prefer the shit show highlights that have been condensed and filtered by a human being and designed to make the 90 million Trump voters laugh and point at those sissified mother fuckers.

Mission accomplished.
Your strident voice is muffled by the heavy soundproofing supplied by your Master's ample buttocks.

Your distorted and desperate attempt at diversion is noted.

If you are aware of any individuals who also committed crimes like the Trump goons on January 6 who were identified and apprehended and are being prosecuted, but are not being prosecuted, your should demand that the appropriate authorities prosecute them, just as the hundreds of Trump goons who were identified and apprehended are being prosecuted.

Of course, that is a disparate matter from the inquiry into the Trump goon attack on the Capitol, and you should initiate a thread that addresses your separate topic.
Riots are riots. Ignoring hundreds of them and concentrating on one is pure partisan political theater.
My comparison is valid, so piss off TDS sufferer.

schmidlap
What a load of horse shit.

Its a rigged panel. Pelousy will get the results she wants. Those Capital police did nothing more than all police do. Hell their leader called for aid five times and was refused five times. Now what kind of law enforcement officials would do that?? Not the ones I work for.

Hell I'd be interest to know why they greeted and let people in while Trump was still speaking. Those weren't Trump supporters. Also who were the guys with cameras?? Not phones. Camera's.

Loads of questions about 1/6 but you can bet Pelousy won't be asking those questions. What a dog and pony show.

Riots are riots. Ignoring hundreds of them and concentrating on one is pure partisan political theater.
My comparison is valid, so piss off TDS sufferer.
If you are aware of any jurisdictions where riots were ignored by the appropriate authorities, please list them.

Is it the responsibility of the U.S. Congress to confront goon attacks on the U.S. Congress? Obviously.

You're pissy because your God Emperor is being exposed.

Screen Shot 2021-07-28 at 8.58.13 AM.png

“The president bears responsibility for Wednesday’s attack on Congress by mob rioters.
He should have immediately denounced the mob when he saw what was unfolding.”
[House Minority Leader McCarthy blames Trump for riot but opposes impeachment]

Screen Shot 2021-07-28 at 8.59.09 AM.png

"The mob was fed lies.
They were provoked by the president and other powerful people."

Get real.
She could be the virgin mother and you'd hate her.
For god's sake you people hate an 11 year old girl.

We know the GOP can't lead,
We know they won't follow,
So why not get the fuck out of the way?!?!?!
Yes! Onward, America! Onward to the progressive America, indistinguishable from the Soviet Union circa 1964!

Forum List

Back