Pelosi Tests Positive!

good, but means nothing. 1 million dead with all this...unvaxxed are 71X more likely to die...

Talk about a brainwashed hater dupe. None of the bullshit spewed by fau chi, or his minions, is even close to factual.

Yet here you are, little semi functional hater dupe you, trotting them out again like the nicely trained parrot.

Correction:

I was not saying I was laughing at Pelosi getting covid

I was laughing at poster comment on that... I believe what I laughed at was

"Now we will know if there is a God"

I don't laugh when people get diseases...

but the dims... didn't they, when theyfound out Trump had it... hope he died?

oh well... let's not lower ourselves to their level....

_

To be honest, after all the laughs left had with "unjabbed" dying, although not clearly proven that they actually died from COVID, and after all the name calling for refusing the jab, and after all the threats for refusing to inject unproven dangerous product, I am actually laughing at everyone, especially politicians, who took three or four shots, get infected, ended up in the hospital, and STILL calling it a vaccine.

Once again.

I wish her everything the left wished for Trump when he had COVID.

If you are a lefty, think back to what YOU wanted for Trump when he had COVID. That is exactly what I want for Nancy Pelosi.

I dont even have to say it, because you already know it.

This is what I said...

I pray for his and Melania's recovery.
... what a pity you have no character.

1649438489490.png

With any luck we could be looking at two state funerals soob

This is what I said...

... what a pity you have no character.

For every one of you, there were 1000 who wished death, a very painful death, on him.

About 1.2 million die every year from heart diease and cancer...where was your yearly outrage?

How they got to that number, it's some leftist math.

Without "vaccine" the average survivability rate is around 99.5%, which means mortality rate is around 0.5%.
With "vaccine" the claimed survivability rate is around 99. 65%. which translate to mortality rate of 0.45%

0.5 X 11 = 0.4545

You see, if you're not "vaccinated" your chance to die from COVID is 11 times higher.

Although, with everchanging data, their claimed "vaccinated" survivability rate is much lower.

How they got to that number, it's some leftist math.

Without "vaccine" the average survivability rate is around 99.5%, which means mortality rate is around 0.5%.
With "vaccine" the claimed survivability rate is around 99. 65%. which translate to mortality rate of 0.45%

0.5 X 11 = 0.4545

You see, if you're not "vaccinated" your chance to die from COVID is 11 times higher.

Although, with everchanging data, their claimed "vaccinated" survivability rate is much lower.

The horror over the total deaths from Rona per year compared to yearly deaths from heart disease and cancer, which are a larger concern. More CDC/Gov't newsspeak.

The horror over the total deaths from Rona per year compared to yearly deaths from heart disease and cancer, which are a larger concern. More CDC/Gov't newsspeak.
Keep listening to right wing garbage propaganda opinion instead of the news and you'll never get it right ignoramus....You have scumbag Rupert Murdoch, we have every journalist in the wold.... There is no vaccine for heart disease or cancer for crying out loud Jesus are you this stupid?

Keep listening to right wing garbage propaganda opinion instead of the news and you'll never get it right ignoramus....You have scumbag Rupert Murdoch, we have every journalist in the wold.... There is no vaccine for heart disease or cancer for crying out loud Jesus are you this stupid?

says the jackass spewing russia, russia, russia, for years. Wake up, little hater dupe.

You go with your hero Putin super dupe...Lose one argument, move on to more crap, the GOP way....

Typical progressive loon response from you. I hate pootin, he's YOUR ally if anyones, and I hope that the Ukrainians deal him a crushing defeat (as it appears they are doing in spite of YOUR turnip, the xiden interfering with their acquiring the weapons they need) as fast as possible to lesten the civilian casualties that YOUR asshole, the xiden, is trying to make more likely.

Now, piss off, little hater dupe.

Typical progressive loon response from you. I hate pootin, he's YOUR ally if anyones, and I hope that the Ukrainians deal him a crushing defeat (as it appears they are doing in spite of YOUR turnip, the xiden interfering with their acquiring the weapons they need) as fast as possible to lesten the civilian casualties that YOUR asshole, the xiden, is trying to make more likely.

Now, piss off, little hater dupe.
Glad to hear it. So you're right about something lol....Putin has 6% approval here. Thank god he is a total moron thug like Trump...PLEASE run the clown in '24....

Talk about a brainwashed hater dupe. None of the bullshit spewed by fau chi, or his minions, is even close to factual.

Yet here you are, little semi functional hater dupe you, trotting them out again like the nicely trained parrot.
Yes yes, it is a conspiracy of everyone who doesn't listen to GOP propaganda opinion LOL

Forum List

Back