Pelosi Tests Positive!

Nope. Google it i;m not your mother. Now they say 97x. Whatever, you're a moron lol...god bless you. how about those buffalo bills?

Little hater dupe you, will believe anything your MASTERS shovel down your maw!

Nope. Google it i;m not your mother. Now they say 97x. Whatever, you're a moron lol...god bless you. how about those buffalo bills?

If you trust CDC who has been previously caught skewing data......have at it.....get your 4th booster.

(There are 41 sources and references at the bottom of the page.)

Shockingly, CDC Now Lists Vaccinated Deaths as Unvaccinated

In a July 16, 2021, White House press briefing,2 U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention director Dr. Rochelle Walensky claimed that “over 97% of people who are entering the hospital right now are unvaccinated.” A few weeks later, in an August 5, 2021, statement, she inadvertently revealed how that statistic actually came about.3
As it turns out, the CDC was looking at hospitalization and mortality data from January through June 2021 — a timeframe during which the vast majority of the U.S. population were still unvaccinated.4

How CDC Counts Breakthrough Cases​

According to the CDC,6 you’re not counted as fully vaccinated until a full 14 days have passed since your second injection in the case of Pfizer or Moderna, or 14 days after your first dose of Janssen. This is how the CDC defines a vaccine breakthrough case:

“… a vaccine breakthrough infection is defined as the detection of SARS-CoV-2 RNA or antigen in a respiratory specimen collected from a person ≥14 days after they have completed all recommended doses of a U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)-authorized COVID-19 vaccine.”

In other words, if you’ve received one dose of Pfizer or Moderna and develop symptomatic COVID-19, get admitted to the hospital and/or die from COVID, you’re counted as an unvaccinated case. If you’ve received two doses and get ill within 14 days, you’re still counted as an unvaccinated case.

The problem with this is that over 80% of hospitalizations and deaths appear to be occurring among those who have received the jabs, but this reality is hidden by the way cases are defined and counted. A really clever and common strategy of the CDC during the pandemic has been to change the definitions and goalposts so it supports their nefarious narrative.

For example, the CDC has quietly changed the definition of “vaccine,” apparently in an attempt to validate calling the COVID mRNA gene therapies vaccines. In an August 26, 2021, archived version7 of vaccine, the CDC defines it as a “product that stimulates a person’s immune system to produce immunity to a specific disease, protecting the person from that disease.”

But a few days later, a new definition appeared on the CDC’s website,8 which now says a vaccine is a “preparation that is used to stimulate the body’s immune response against diseases.” The differences in the definitions are subtle but distinct: The first one defined a vaccine as something that will “produce immunity.”

Shockingly, CDC Now Lists Vaccinated Deaths as Unvaccinated

Yeah, you little hater dupe, slaves, are called "useful idiots" for a reason.
It's a conspiracy!! Only Sean and Tucker know the truth they just guessed it LOL.....Keep voting for the greedy lying megarich swine GOP....The Democrats control the French and the Germans and everyone else lol...

It's a conspiracy!! Only Sean and Tucker know the truth they just guessed it LOL.....Keep voting for the greedy lying megarich swine GOP....The Democrats control the French and the Germans and everyone else lol...

Says the jackass who ignores the CDC changing their tune every other day.

Little hater dupe

You posted CDC data....found to be untrue/heavily/biased......my links confirmed it. You spread lies and half truths.

For every one of you, there were 1000 who wished death, a very painful death, on him.

So? That's your excuse for being deplorable?

face-palm-gif.278959

... you should strive to be better.

Last edited:
So? That's your excuse for being deplorable?

face-palm-gif.278959

... you should strive to be better.

Where have I wished ill on either of them?

You should strive to be honest, and have a brain.

I know several who got all three and almost died from breakthroughs, one twice.
What is your fucking point?
I know 23 (several specific) others that didn't get the vaccine at all, none of them, and died of COVID, through stubbornness, ie...political ignorance. DUH Delldude.

My gawd retards.
Get the fucking TRUMP ENDORSED VACCINE.
Yeah TRUMP.

Forum List

Back