Pelosi tape released

The part about "charging the phone in the bathroom," never made sense. Nor that DePape, a deranged burglar, hostage taker and would be kidnapper just lets P.P. walk into the bathroom and call 911 with DePape helping him report Depape being in the home.

It's the kind of story only the willingly credulous could swallow.
You weren't there. How in the fuck would you know what makes sense? You being here making an idiot of yourself on this forum makes even less sense.

"Pretty decent guys" don't liquor up and drive in a community with children until they finally plow into an innocent person's SUV. I'm shocked that you are more concerned about the gay affair than the drunk driving. Are you actually that homophobic that a gay affair is a worse accusation than murder?
What gay affair? Can you prove there was an affair?

LOL

What is the "left wing story" and how does it differ from reality?

It appears he left and then came back. Where do you see a zipper here...?

Notice before he leaves, his jacket is open with a light shirt underneath. Then when he comes back the jacket appears to be closed, but you still see the light shirt underneath. Then when we get to the color video at the door, you can’t see the zipper. Almost like a pull over.

I’m just asking. Maybe someone can point it out what I’m not seeing.

No, the circumstances were strange because of all the things I listed. Alarm just happened to be disarmed that night? Why? Depape must have known it was disarmed, otherwise breaking into the home would have tripped it. Depape allowed Pelosi to call the police, and was even there while Pelosi was on the phone with them, depape even spoke to the 911 dispatcher.
Yeah. Pelosi was afraid to run away, or even run out the door when the cops arrived, because he feared DePape and his hammer. But he was not afraid to call 911 right in front of DePape. Right.
Pelosi doesn’t do anything to help secure the hammer from depape, having his left hand occupied with a beverage rather than trying to assist in controlling the hammer, which would have allowed him to tell the police he needed help when they opened the door, before depape would have pried it out of pelosis hands. The police, knowing this was the pelosis residence, they get a call from Paul who says there is someone in his home, a strange call, show up, see there is a hammer involved, don’t immediately move to separate the two.

Just some weird things, that don’t make sense.
No sense at all. I know it triggers the Democrats on here to call it a domestic disturbance. But if their fairy tale were real, the police arrived with only that 911 call to go on, and had no idea what was really happening. When the door opened it would have seemed for all the world like exactly that - a domestic disturbance on the verge of violence. In which case they should not have just said, "what's going on, guys?" They should have immediately moved between the two and gotten control of the weapon.

Any Dem on here willing to go on record that the SFPD is really that incompetent?

They did know who it was, because P.P. said "my wife, Nancy Pelosi." Unless they thought it was like that guy who used to say "My wife, Morgan Fairchild." But why would a pathological liar claim Nancy.

They knew it was an altercation at the home of the SoH and they were there with kid gloves instead of sap gloves.

And what the 'left wing media' said was that Paul Pelosi's home was broken into, Paul was attacked and the attacker was looking to kidnap and attack Nancy?

All backed by the police reports, the videos of the break in, the video of the attack and the attacker confessing to everything.

That's not 'left wing'. That's just called evidence.

That's her way of unwittingly admitting left wing media is rooted in reality. Whereas rightwing media is rooted in gatewaypundit, WND, InfoWars, etc...

"Pretty decent guys" don't liquor up and drive in a community with children until they finally plow into an innocent person's SUV. I'm shocked that you are more concerned about the gay affair than the drunk driving. Are you actually that homophobic that a gay affair is a worse accusation than murder?
Do you know many alcoholics in this country who are pretty nice guys who drive drunk? I knew of hundreds in my life.

What conspiracy am I invested in? I’ve not made any statements as to the motive, the reason, I’ve not said anything about sex or what the two of them might have been doing, I’m just simply asking questions….for the….8th time now. You all are the ones flying off the handle, being defensive. I’ve just asked a few questions, that any reasonable person would ask after watching the video and hearing the calls. You all just want to ignore that stuff and go with whatever they tell you. Odd how you all don’t seem that easily swayed when its trump, or Cruz, or jordan or …. who is involved.

Says the soul that's ignoring Paul's attacker, his full confession, the video of him breaking in and the video of him attacking Paul Pelosi.

Why would a rational, thinking person ignore the overwhelming evidence of DePape breaking in and attacking Paul Pelosi?

What you've dismissed as 'left wing' is just evidence. And you're committed to ignoring all of it.

What gay affair? Can you prove there was an affair?
No, but it seems pretty obvious.

But, "so what?" is my point. Why are Democrats so angry about this "accusation" of a gay affair? Why are they not angry about the murderous drunken driving that endangers kids?

Why don't they do the decent thing and say, "Pelosi's private life is private, but his driving on public streets with a snootful of gin is everyone's concern."

Remember they also claim Paul was asleep. If so, why is his phone in the bathroom and not on his nightstand? In his bedroom. Just more stuff that doesn’t add up. That of course the usual suspects here don’t dare question...
Nah, I wouldn’t say his phone being in the bathroom and not on his nightstand means anything

No, but it seems pretty obvious.

But, "so what?" is my point. Why are Democrats so angry about this "accusation" of a gay affair? Why are they not angry about the murderous drunken driving that endangers kids?

Why don't they do the decent thing and say, "Pelosi's private life is private, but his driving on public streets with a snootful of gin is everyone's concern."

And by 'obvious' you mean you've ignored every video of the attack, the attackers full confession, and video of the attacker breaking in....

........to cling to your gay fantasies?

Yeah, I don't think 'obvious' means what you think it means.

Ad guy opened the door

Go to 16:35 and listen to DePape talk about attacking Pelosi. He says”other than threatening Pelosi a few time when he was on the phone” he tried to be amicable. Then the cops opened the door and Pelosi tried to pull the hammer away. He says anyone who tries to stop him “from stopping evil will take the punishment instead”. Then he joyously recounts how frantic it was and how he used “full force”.

Explain the video

No, the circumstances were strange because of all the things I listed. Alarm just happened to be disarmed that night? Why? Depape must have known it was disarmed, otherwise breaking into the home would have tripped it. Depape allowed Pelosi to call the police, and was even there while Pelosi was on the phone with them, depape even spoke to the 911 dispatcher. Pelosi doesn’t do anything to help secure the hammer from depape, having his left hand occupied with a beverage rather than trying to assist in controlling the hammer, which would have allowed him to tell the police he needed help when they opened the door, before depape would have pried it out of pelosis hands. The police, knowing this was the pelosis residence, they get a call from Paul who says there is someone in his home, a strange call, show up, see there is a hammer involved, don’t immediately move to separate the two.

Just some weird things, that don’t make sense.

No, the things you listed were not so strange given the circumstances. No one said the house alarm was disarmed that night. You're saying that and you're making that up. Same with your assertion DePape must've known the alarm wasn't set. There's also no evidence he "allowed" Pelosi to call the police. You made that up too. As far as Pelosi not using both hands to secure the hammer, it appeared he was trying to keep DePape calm to avoid being attacked.

Says the soul that's ignoring Paul's attacker, his full confession, the video of him breaking in and the video of him attacking Paul Pelosi.

Why would a rational, thinking person ignore the overwhelming evidence of DePape breaking in and attacking Paul Pelosi?

What you've dismissed as 'left wing' is just evidence. And you're committed to ignoring all of it.
I’m not ignoring anything. I’ve never said that depape didnt break in, and I never said he didn’t attack pelosi…

Oh my gosh, I can’t believe I have to go here…..ok, imagine trump was the one who got attacked, and the accused was a left wing radical. You lefties would be saying that they were sleeping together and you would be asking the same….questions….I…..am…….

Why would the guy who was caught give a confession then?

Learn to Google.

1675127560339.png

At 16, Huwe Burton confessed to killing his mother. He was still in shock from discovering her body when New York City police began to interrogate him. After hours of being threatened and cajoled, he told the police what they wanted to hear. He soon recanted, knowing he was innocent and hoping the justice system would clear him.
https://www.science.org/content/art...-why-people-confess-crimes-they-didn-t-commit
Burton was convicted of second-degree murder in 1991 and received a sentence of 15 years to life.

Transcript

Audrey Hamilton: Would you ever confess to a crime you didn’t commit? Most people answer that question with a resounding no. Yet, according to the Innocence Project almost 30 percent of wrongful conviction cases overturned by DNA testing involved a false confession. So, why do people seemingly of sound mind, implicate themselves? The answers may surprise you, but they shouldn’t. In this episode we speak with a psychologist about how law enforcement, current policies and our own sense of justice can lead to false confessions. I’m Audrey Hamilton and this is Speaking of Psychology.

. . .

The problematic are the next two types. And these are the types of false confessions that arise from police interrogations. These are innocent people who, when asked about the crime, deny any involvement and then they are subject to a process of interrogation and it is a result of that process of interrogation that a confession is produced. So these are categories of police-induced false confessions.

The way in which the two categories differ is the most common form is you bring a person in who denies involvement, who is now subject to a harrowing and relentless interrogation — promises may be made, threats may be made, promises implied, threats implied, stress level is increased, they’re isolated, they’re away from anybody who’s familiar – and essentially, to make a long story short, everybody has a breaking point. And these are cases where individuals are innocent, who know they’re innocent, break down and confess in order to extract themselves from a very bad situation. They do what psychologists have known people to do in stressful decision-making situations, which is they maximize their opportunity to get themselves out of that situation. And as for the long-term consequence, well, I’ll worry about that when the time comes. They’re just not thinking clearly anymore.

A lot of reading to ask of Democrats, I know. They prefer to simply bleat "Orange Man BAD!"

The part about "charging the phone in the bathroom," never made sense. Nor that DePape, a deranged burglar, hostage taker and would be kidnapper just lets P.P. walk into the bathroom and call 911 with DePape helping him report Depape being in the home.

It's the kind of story only the willingly credulous could swallow.

LOLOL

WTF?? What part of charging his phone in the bathroom, doesn't make sense to you?

And who said DePape knew he was going to the bathroom to call 911?

You freaks are literally making up shit while at the same time, ignoring reality. :cuckoo:

Yeah. Pelosi was afraid to run away, or even run out the door when the cops arrived, because he feared DePape and his hammer. But he was not afraid to call 911 right in front of DePape. Right.

No sense at all. I know it triggers the Democrats on here to call it a domestic disturbance. But if their fairy tale were real, the police arrived with only that 911 call to go on, and had no idea what was really happening. When the door opened it would have seemed for all the world like exactly that - a domestic disturbance on the verge of violence. In which case they should not have just said, "what's going on, guys?" They should have immediately moved between the two and gotten control of the weapon.

Any Dem on here willing to go on record that the SFPD is really that incompetent.

They did know who it was, because P.P. said "my wife, Nancy Pelosi." Unless they thought it was like that guy who used to say "My wife, Morgan Fairchild." But why would a pathological liar claim Nancy.

They knew it was an altercation at the home of the SoH and they were there with kid gloves instead of sap gloves.
You can't be that fucking stupid? The video clearly shows the attacker had complete control of Pelosis arm. How was he going to run away? You are too out of touch buddy. You need help with your state of mind.

And by the way, let's dissect this shall we folks, since this nut job is obsessed;
No sense at all. I know it triggers the Democrats on here to call it a domestic disturbance. But if their fairy tale were real, the police arrived with only that 911 call to go on, and had no idea what was really happening. When the door opened it would have seemed for all the world like exactly that - a domestic disturbance on the verge of violence. In which case they should not have just said, "what's going on, guys?" They should have immediately moved between the two and gotten control of the weapon. You yourself are calling this a fairy tale right? Right! Okay, so since you keep bringing up Pelosi's drunkken habits, maybe he was partially drunk when he went to bed, and his motor skills weren't the best? If that were the case, I'm sure the police were confused. You are throwing spaghetti up against the wall trying to invent as much stupid nonsense that you can. You' lost this debate from the beginning, because you use hate, homophobia, lies, and conspiracies as you go. Don't you have enough common horse sense to understand what a fucking fool you are making of yourself?

What conspiracy am I invested in? I’ve not made any statements as to the motive, the reason, I’ve not said anything about sex or what the two of them might have been doing, I’m just simply asking questions….for the….8th time now. You all are the ones flying off the handle, being defensive. I’ve just asked a few questions, that any reasonable person would ask after watching the video and hearing the calls. You all just want to ignore that stuff and go with whatever they tell you. Odd how you all don’t seem that easily swayed when its trump, or Cruz, or jordan or …. who is involved.

You're making shit up. That conspiracy.

Forum List

Back