Pelosi tape released

LOLOL

WTF?? What part of charging his phone in the bathroom, doesn't make sense to you?

And who said DePape knew he was going to the bathroom to call 911?

You freaks are literally making up shit while at the same time, ignoring reality. :cuckoo:
Make shit up asthey go. Pitiful!

LOLOL

WTF?? What part of charging his phone in the bathroom, doesn't make sense to you?

You freaks are literally making up shit while at the same time, ignoring reality. :cuckoo:

They're making this up as the go along.....all to excuse politically motivated violence against democrats.

You can't be that fucking stupid? The video clearly shows the attacker had complete control of Pelosis arm. How was he going to run away? You are too out of touch buddy. You need help with your state of mind.

And by the way, let's dissect this shall we folks, since this nut job is obsessed;
No sense at all. I know it triggers the Democrats on here to call it a domestic disturbance. But if their fairy tale were real, the police arrived with only that 911 call to go on, and had no idea what was really happening. When the door opened it would have seemed for all the world like exactly that - a domestic disturbance on the verge of violence. In which case they should not have just said, "what's going on, guys?" They should have immediately moved between the two and gotten control of the weapon. You yourself are calling this a fairy tale right? Right! Okay, so since you keep bringing up Pelosi's drunkken habits, maybe he was partially drunk when he went to bed, and his motor skills weren't the best? If that were the case, I'm sure the police were confused. You are throwing spaghetti up against the wall trying to invent as much stupid nonsense that you can. You' lost this debate from the beginning, because you use hate, homophobia, lies, and conspiracies as you go. Don't you have enough common horse sense to understand what a fucking fool you are making of yourself?
Sorry, BWK.

I'm not putting you "on ignore" but I'm going to ignore your posts until you learn how to quote correctly. I don't have the patience to sort out that mess of a word salad meets pot pie. I think there are rules about quoting other posters and I see now why they are needed.

Re-post or edit it correctly and I'll respond.

Still asking? What is your proof?

Proof? Dude, they're working on fantasy. This is the same group of hapless souls that gobbled down the Birther conspiracy, "Obama's Shadow Army", the Big Lie, and the dipshit delusion about Ray Epps.

These aren't thinkers. And you can't use evidence to convince them of anything. They don't use evidence.

They're running on pure emotion.

Sorry, BWK.

I'm not putting you "on ignore" but I'm going to ignore your posts until you learn how to quote correctly. I don't have the patience to sort out that mess of a word salad meets pot pie. I think there are rules about quoting other posters and I see now why they are needed.

Re-post or edit it correctly and I'll respond.
I'm on ignore because you've run out of options with me. You were buried with every homophobic rant, lie, and conspiracy. You don't have anything intelligent to present in this debate.

No, the things you listed were not so strange given the circumstances. No one said the house alarm was disarmed that night. You're saying that and you're making that up. Same with your assertion DePape must've known the alarm wasn't set. There's also no evidence he "allowed" Pelosi to call the police. You made that up too. As far as Pelosi not using both hands to secure the hammer, it appeared he was trying to keep DePape calm to avoid being attacked.
If the alarm was set, it would have been tripped by the glass breaking. I’m not making it up, I’m making an observation, depape had to have known that home had a security camera, and would had to have assumed it was armed, yet he broke in anyway, apparently with the attention of staying for a bit. If the alarm had been armed, then what intruder is going to continue breaking breaking in once the alarm is sounding. Plus, this is the home of a us congress member, if an alarm is tripped, pelosi wouldn’t need to call the police, they would have been on the way automatically.

Yes, there is evidence that he allowed pelosi to call the police, since he was standing there when pelosi was in the phone with them. What intruder would allow someone to make a phone call while they are in the process of intruding and threatening the home owner? It doesn’t make sense.

Pelosi didn’t need depape to remain calm. The police are standing…..5 feet away. All pelosi needs to do is drop the drink, put that hand on the hammer to help prevent depape from getting control, and tell the police “help!”, the police, now 5 feet away could have intervened before depape ever gets control of the hammer.

Proof? Dude, they're working on fantasy. This is the same group of hapless souls that gobbled down the Birther conspiracy, "Obama's Shadow Army", the Big Lie, and the dipshit delusion about Ray Epps.

These aren't thinkers. And you can't use evidence to convince them of anything. They don't use evidence.

They're running on pure emotion.
Absolutely! And now he wants me to use the quote function for another diversion. Isn't it funny how everyone else has responded just fine to me. LOL! He's looking for a way out. He never had a chance.

Notice before he leaves, his jacket is open with a light shirt underneath. Then when he comes back the jacket appears to be closed, but you still see the light shirt underneath. Then when we get to the color video at the door, you can’t see the zipper. Almost like a pull over.

I’m just asking. Maybe someone can point it out what I’m not seeing.

Could be he changed jackets before coming back. He also didn't have a backpack initially but then had one when he returned. Still, what he was wearing when he returned to break in looks the same as when police confronted him.

If the alarm was set, it would have been tripped by the glass breaking. I’m not making it up, I’m making an observation, depape had to have known that home had a security camera, and would had to have assumed it was armed, yet he broke in anyway, apparently with the attention of staying for a bit. If the alarm had been armed, then what intruder is going to continue breaking breaking in once the alarm is sounding. Plus, this is the home of a us congress member, if an alarm is tripped, pelosi wouldn’t need to call the police, they would have been on the way automatically.

Yes, there is evidence that he allowed pelosi to call the police, since he was standing there when pelosi was in the phone with them. What intruder would allow someone to make a phone call while they are in the process of intruding and threatening the home owner? It doesn’t make sense.

Pelosi didn’t need depape to remain calm. The police are standing…..5 feet away. All pelosi needs to do is drop the drink, put that hand on the hammer to help prevent depape from getting control, and tell the police “help!”, the police, now 5 feet away could have intervened before depape ever gets control of the hammer.

Someone who doesn't feel what he's doing is wrong and proudly confessed to everything.

Again, you refuse to listen to his confession, ignore the video of the break in, ignore the video of the attack.

There is no question that DePape broke in. There's video of it and DePape admitted to it.

And your assumptions about what Paul 'shoulda' done are meaningless, as you have no idea what you're talking about.

LOLOL

DePape heard P.P. talking to 911. What P.P. said to them makes no sense as a call over a home intruder threatening to torture Pelosi's wife.

It does make sense as a call to try to scare DePape out of the house during a domestic altercation with Depape thinking that Pelosi was bluffing and wouldn't make such a call to avoid embarrassment. If DePape believed that Pelosi was calling for help, and Depape was this deranged Trumper kidnapper, hostage holder, he would have brought the hammer down right then, not waited for police.

Why would people ever wait for police to show up and then commit an assault? Happens frequently in domestic violence cases. Police arrive, the abuser gets angry that the partner had the audacity to call the police and flies into a rage.

Never - not ever - happens in kidnapping cases.

It does if you are mentally disturbed.

The police weren't immediately there at the door.

Learn to Google.

View attachment 752360

At 16, Huwe Burton confessed to killing his mother. He was still in shock from discovering her body when New York City police began to interrogate him. After hours of being threatened and cajoled, he told the police what they wanted to hear. He soon recanted, knowing he was innocent and hoping the justice system would clear him.
Science | AAAS
Burton was convicted of second-degree murder in 1991 and received a sentence of 15 years to life.

Transcript

Audrey Hamilton: Would you ever confess to a crime you didn’t commit? Most people answer that question with a resounding no. Yet, according to the Innocence Project almost 30 percent of wrongful conviction cases overturned by DNA testing involved a false confession. So, why do people seemingly of sound mind, implicate themselves? The answers may surprise you, but they shouldn’t. In this episode we speak with a psychologist about how law enforcement, current policies and our own sense of justice can lead to false confessions. I’m Audrey Hamilton and this is Speaking of Psychology.

. . .

The problematic are the next two types. And these are the types of false confessions that arise from police interrogations. These are innocent people who, when asked about the crime, deny any involvement and then they are subject to a process of interrogation and it is a result of that process of interrogation that a confession is produced. So these are categories of police-induced false confessions.

The way in which the two categories differ is the most common form is you bring a person in who denies involvement, who is now subject to a harrowing and relentless interrogation — promises may be made, threats may be made, promises implied, threats implied, stress level is increased, they’re isolated, they’re away from anybody who’s familiar – and essentially, to make a long story short, everybody has a breaking point. And these are cases where individuals are innocent, who know they’re innocent, break down and confess in order to extract themselves from a very bad situation. They do what psychologists have known people to do in stressful decision-making situations, which is they maximize their opportunity to get themselves out of that situation. And as for the long-term consequence, well, I’ll worry about that when the time comes. They’re just not thinking clearly anymore.

A lot of reading to ask of Democrats, I know. They prefer to simply bleat "Orange Man BAD!"

LOL

Yeah, let's pretend there isn't video and other evidence corroborating his confession.

d445b99984c06f24e63036ac81e7501a.gif

Do you know many alcoholics in this country who are pretty nice guys who drive drunk? I knew of hundreds in my life.
Yeah, me too.

Alcoholic =/= drunk driving. I've had times in life where I said to myself, "dude, cut down on the whiskey." But I never drove less than ten hours after having drunk single drop of alcohol, not even when I was a beginning drinker and beginning driver. I had the freaking decency to seperate the two.

Are you a frequent drunk driver? Is that why you defend that murderous behavior?

My philosophy is to leave gays out of it. Out of hate, you choose not to. I don't bring them up. You and your ilk do.
You lefty’s bring them up plenty, in fact, as I’ve pointed out, you all seem to be comfortable using homosexuality as an attack against people, it happens quite frequently.

You seem to be of the opinion that, because someone else makes hateful statements, that excuses you when you do it, and if that’s what you want to do, I’m fine with that. All I was doing was pointing out how you were criticizing because of their hate…and then proceeded to engage in some hate of your own.

They're making this up as the go along.....all to excuse politically motivated violence against democrats.

There's as much evidence here of a love tryst gone bad as there was between Hodgkinson and Scalise. That's quite the perverted homo-erotic fantasy life they lead.

You lefty’s bring them up plenty, in fact, as I’ve pointed out, you all seem to be comfortable using homosexuality as an attack against people, it happens quite frequently.

You seem to be of the opinion that, because someone else makes hateful statements, that excuses you when you do it, and if that’s what you want to do, I’m fine with that. All I was doing was pointing out how you were criticizing because of their hate…and then proceeded to engage in some hate of your own.

You keep using this 'lefty' line to ignore overwhelming evidence. The video of DePape breaking in isn't 'left wing'. The police report isn't 'left wing'. The video of the attack isn't 'left wing'. DePape's full confession about breaking in and attacking Paul Pelosi after finding him sleeping isn't 'left wing'.

Its just evidence. You're looking for an excuse to ignore.....what no rational person genuinely interested in what happened would ever ignore.

DePape heard P.P. talking to 911. What P.P. said to them makes no sense as a call over a home intruder threatening to torture Pelosi's wife.
You must be as mentally ill as the attacker. You were the one ranting on about Pelosi being a drunk. And? Lot's of things make sense when you use a little logical deductive reasoning.
It does make sense as a call to try to scare DePape out of the house during a domestic altercation with Depape thinking that Pelosi was bluffing and wouldn't make such a call to avoid embarrassment. If DePape believed that Pelosi was calling for help, and Depape was this deranged Trumper kidnapper, hostage holder, he would have brought the hammer down right then, not waited for police.
I wouldn't know. How do you know?

Why would people ever wait for police to show up and then commit an assault? Happens frequently in domestic violence cases. Police arrive, the abuser gets angry that the partner had the audacity to call the police and flies into a rage.
Uh duh, mentally disturbed maybe? 🤪 You ask the dumbest questions.

Never - not ever - happens in kidnapping cases.
Are you a medically certified psychiatrist?
[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
There's as much evidence here of a love tryst gone bad as there was between Hodgkinson and Scalise. That's quite the perverted homo-erotic fantasy life they lead.

These hapless souls did the same thing to Ray Epps. Literally just made up an elaborate story about him based on exactly nothing.

You can't fix stupid.

Forum List

Back