Pelosi tape released

Sorry, BWK.

I'm not putting you "on ignore" but I'm going to ignore your posts until you learn how to quote correctly. I don't have the patience to sort out that mess of a word salad meets pot pie. I think there are rules about quoting other posters and I see now why they are needed.

Re-post or edit it correctly and I'll respond.

LOL

He quoted you verbatim and highlighted the portion of your quote he was addressing. There are no forum rules against what he posted. Looks like it's just too much for you to respond to someone highlighting your hysterics.

You keep using this 'lefty' line to ignore overwhelming evidence. The video of DePape breaking in isn't 'left wing'. The police report isn't 'left wing'. The video of the attack isn't 'left wing'. DePape's full confession about breaking in and attacking Paul Pelosi after finding him sleeping isn't 'left wing'.

Its just evidence. You're looking for an excuse to ignore.....what no rational person genuinely interested in what happened would ever ignore.
It's an obsession. If you ate a bagel this morning you are left wing.

It's an obsession. If you ate a bagel this morning you are left wing.

They recorded in black and white. Black and white is left wing!

The body cam was HD. HD is left wing!

This hopeless clinging to a silly, dipshit conspiracy is completely on brand for the GOP.

LOL

He quoted you verbatim and highlighted the portion of your quote he was addressing. There are no forum rules against what he posted. Looks like it's just too much for you to respond to someone highlighting your hysterics.
I'll respond to posts from your buddy BWK when they are formated in a way that makes sense.

Post # 939? No, I'm not trying to decypher that.

Last edited:
LOL

He fucking said why, freak. Weren't you paying attention?

"DEPAPE explained that he did not leave after Pelosi’s call to 9-1-1 because, much like the American founding fathers with the British, he was fighting against tyranny without the option of surrender. DEPAPE reiterated this sentiment elsewhere in the interview."
So, he’s fighting tyranny, so he intends on getting caught, and waits for the police to show up before attacking Pelosi? Remember, depape wasn’t there for Paul, he was there for Nancy, so when Paul says it’s going to be a few days before she gets home, so, his plan isn’t going to work if he stays there and gets caught. He also doesn’t need to tell the 911 dispatcher his name. At this point, nobody knows who he is, when pelosi tells him Nancy isn’t there, depape could leave…granted, he’s on video breaking in..so that might not make sense.

So, if his plan is to break in, and wait there for a few days for Nancy to come home, it’s not a good plan to let your hostage call the police, and then tell them who you are, and then stay there, knowing that Nancy is not there, and he is going to get caught….

The whole thing is just outright strange. The ONLY way this makes sense is that if depapes plan was really just to make a statement, but we know that’s not it because his interview, he says he wanted to do more damage. According to him, he wanted to try and get Nancy to…change her ways? If she didn’t, he was going to break her knees? So, his intention was harm, to Nancy, so he stays there to get caught and only hurts Paul.

By the way, who breaks into a congress members house, not wearing a mask? Does he really think they have zero security???

And what the 'left wing media' said was that Paul Pelosi's home was broken into, Paul was attacked and the attacker was looking to kidnap and attack Nancy?

All backed by the police reports, the videos of the break in, the video of the attack and the attacker confessing to everything.

That's not 'left wing'. That's just called evidence.
…..for the 9th time now…I’m not denying that any of that happened. It’s in video….but, to ignore the very weird things that happened surrounding all of it is absurd.

If the alarm was set, it would have been tripped by the glass breaking. I’m not making it up, I’m making an observation, depape had to have known that home had a security camera, and would had to have assumed it was armed, yet he broke in anyway, apparently with the attention of staying for a bit. If the alarm had been armed, then what intruder is going to continue breaking breaking in once the alarm is sounding. Plus, this is the home of a us congress member, if an alarm is tripped, pelosi wouldn’t need to call the police, they would have been on the way automatically.

Again, you don't know shit about their alarm. Anything you say about it, you're making up.

Yes, there is evidence that he allowed pelosi to call the police, since he was standing there when pelosi was in the phone with them. What intruder would allow someone to make a phone call while they are in the process of intruding and threatening the home owner? It doesn’t make sense.

No, there isn't evidence DePape allowed him to call police. As reported by the news, Pelosi went into a bathroom because that's where a phone was and he could call 911. At some point early in the call, DePape heard him on the phone but by then, Pelosi was already talking to 911.

Pelosi didn’t need depape to remain calm. The police are standing…..5 feet away. All pelosi needs to do is drop the drink, put that hand on the hammer to help prevent depape from getting control, and tell the police “help!”, the police, now 5 feet away could have intervened before depape ever gets control of the hammer.

Seems he felt he did need to keep him calm. Every action he's known to have taken was to keep DePape calm. There's also no indication that by the time police arrived, Pelosi felt like DePape would harm him as long as he continued cooperating.

Yeah. Pelosi was afraid to run away, or even run out the door when the cops arrived, because he feared DePape and his hammer. But he was not afraid to call 911 right in front of DePape. Right.

No sense at all. I know it triggers the Democrats on here to call it a domestic disturbance. But if their fairy tale were real, the police arrived with only that 911 call to go on, and had no idea what was really happening. When the door opened it would have seemed for all the world like exactly that - a domestic disturbance on the verge of violence. In which case they should not have just said, "what's going on, guys?" They should have immediately moved between the two and gotten control of the weapon.

Any Dem on here willing to go on record that the SFPD is really that incompetent?

They did know who it was, because P.P. said "my wife, Nancy Pelosi." Unless they thought it was like that guy who used to say "My wife, Morgan Fairchild." But why would a pathological liar claim Nancy.

They knew it was an altercation at the home of the SoH and they were there with kid gloves instead of sap gloves.
Look, im not going down that rabbit hole either, because, we don’t have any evidence there was any kind of sexual activity going on, we don’t have any evidence that Paul has had any type of activity like that in the past. I can completely believe that Paul was in his underwear because he just got out of bed at 2 am. I can believe all of that, but it doesn’t alleviate any of the other oddities surrounding the situation.

…..for the 9th time now…I’m not denying that any of that happened. It’s in video….but, to ignore the very weird things that happened surrounding all of it is absurd.
No one is subject to your imaginary requirements. You insisting that Paul Pelosi 'shoulda' done something else is meaningless conjecture. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Any any reasonable doubt of what happened are more than answered by the videos of the break in, the police report, the full and proud confession by DePape and the video of the attack.

DePape broke in, found Paul Pelosi asleep, woke him up, held him captive, wanted to ziptie him down, and when the police arrived, beat Paul Pelosi with a hammer. DePape was motivated by his desire to punish Nancy Pelosi, admitting to a plan to attack her too.

Says who? Says DePape, the video evidence and the police report.

All that are left now are unreasonable doubts.

DePape heard P.P. talking to 911. What P.P. said to them makes no sense as a call over a home intruder threatening to torture Pelosi's wife.

Makes complete sense if he's trying not to trigger DePape into attacking him.

It does make sense as a call to try to scare DePape out of the house during a domestic altercation with Depape thinking that Pelosi was bluffing and wouldn't make such a call to avoid embarrassment. If DePape believed that Pelosi was calling for help, and Depape was this deranged Trumper kidnapper, hostage holder, he would have brought the hammer down right then, not waited for police.

Actually, you're the one who doesn't make sense. DePape knew Pelosi wasn't bluffing as he could hear Pelosi really was on the phone with 911.

And again, DePape explained why he didn't attack Paul Pelosi until police arrived. You're literally ignoring that to fantasize about men having sex with each other.

Why would people ever wait for police to show up and then commit an assault? Happens frequently in domestic violence cases. Police arrive, the abuser gets angry that the partner had the audacity to call the police and flies into a rage.

LOL

Again, you make no sense. DePape already knew Pelosi called 911. And that didn't throw him into the rage you claim is a frequent action in domestic violence cases.

Never - not ever - happens in kidnapping cases.

Thanks for letting me know you're now the forum expert on kidnapping cases. A pity for you though, you don't even understand this wasn't a kidnapping case. DePape wanted to kidnap Nancy, not Paul. Paul just became his consolation prize the moment he realized he would never get his shot at Nancy.

Again, you don't know shit about their alarm. Anything you say about it, you're making up.

No, there isn't evidence DePape allowed him to call police. As reported by the news, Pelosi went into a bathroom because that's where a phone was and he could call 911. At some point early in the call, DePape heard him on the phone but by then, Pelosi was already talking to 911.

Seems he felt he did need to keep him calm. Every action he's known to have taken was to keep DePape calm. There's also no indication that by the time police arrived, Pelosi felt like DePape would harm him as long as he continued cooperating.
I’ve not made anything up. The pelosi house has an alarm, right? If it was armed, why didn’t it scare depape away. If it wasn’t armed, why? Depape came and broke in, he had to have known there was a security system, that fact alone would deter most people.

Ok, maybe depape wasn’t there when pelosi initially called 911, but depape was there early in the conversation and he allowed the call to continue….hence…he allowed pelosi to call 911. Semantics….but it’s what i meant.

Now look who’s making things up. You don’t know if any of that is true. You don’t know what was going on in pelosis head, you are just looking at the situation and assuming. I’m looking at the situation and asking questions. The difference between you and I is that, you are trying to make factual statements about it, when we don’t know, I’m just asking questions (not making factual statements) about things I see in the videos.

I'll respond to posts from your buddy BWK when they are formated in a way that makes sense.

Post # 939? No, I'm not trying to decypher that.

It made sense to me, even before I saw you complain. Perhaps some self-reflection here would do you some good? But if you really need excuses to avoid responding to posters, I understand why.

Look, im not going down that rabbit hole either, because, we don’t have any evidence there was any kind of sexual activity going on, we don’t have any evidence that Paul has had any type of activity like that in the past. I can completely believe that Paul was in his underwear because he just got out of bed at 2 am. I can believe all of that, but it doesn’t alleviate any of the other oddities surrounding the situation.
I don't believe he woke up at two AM in his underwear and with a drink in his hand.

If he did indeed get woke up by DePape at 2:00 AM, much more went on between the waking up and the 911 call than is being reported. Kidnappers don't just let you go make yourself a drink. Not unless Pelosi is so addicted that he was willing to die rather than not get a drink. If any Democrats is claiming that, I'm all ears.

You don't need to talk about the gay sex. None of us does. I don't care if they were having gay sex. I'm not the one shreiking in outrage at the idea of gay sex. That is BWK. I only mention the possiblility of gay sex, because I know that straight sex would be the go to assumption if Trump had been in his underwear with a much younger woman. Also because the police at the door scene does look just like a domestic violence incident in progress.

For some reason, that we will almost certainly never know, DePape and Pelosi had a disagreement that got out of hand.

They may have been poker buddies with DePape having had a bad beat. They may have been drinking buddies and insults got out of hand. They could have been coin collectors, baseball collectors, or any kind of collectors disagreeing over a mixup during a trade. Depape may have insulted Nancy for not being left-wing enough. DePape may just be a family friend spending the night and got mad about expecting to be paid, or paid more than Pelosi gave him.

We'll never know what the disagreement was about. But we know that it did not happen the way the "official" narrative claims, becuase the official narrative makes no sense.

And put Epps' life in danger.

That's the part I never understood about conservatives. They watch, in real time, as their own are fed to the conspiracy beast.....and have their lives torn apart.

And they still think that the beast will never come after them. That they are somehow safe from the conspiracy shitshow that they're creating, where accusations are evidence.

The beast will eat them too. As everyone from Brian Kemp to Ray Epps can attest.

No one is subject to your imaginary requirements. You insisting that Paul Pelosi 'shoulda' done something else is meaningless conjecture. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Any any reasonable doubt of what happened are more than answered by the videos of the break in, the police report, the full and proud confession by DePape and the video of the attack.

DePape broke in, found Paul Pelosi asleep, woke him up, held him captive, wanted to ziptie him down, and when the police arrived, beat Paul Pelosi with a hammer. DePape was motivated by his desire to punish Nancy Pelosi, admitting to a plan to attack her too.

Says who? Says DePape, the video evidence and the police report.

All that are left now are unreasonable doubts.
I wouldn’t say unreasonable. I mean, I’ve never heard of an intruder who is ok with allowing their victim to make a phone call to 911, let alone wait for said police to arrive, show up at the door all smiles, tell the police “everything’s good”…

It just boggles me that you all can watch the same stuff i do, and be like “yeah, that’s all completely normal”…

Forum List

Back