Pelosi tape released

He accused the government of spying on "a rival campaign." He did n't say Trump. The interviewer prompted him "you mean Trump?"

If the tape is even real, which there is no proof of.
Tape is real and you can cry all you want but he admits in his own words he hated what the democrats were allegedly (in his own mind) were doing to Trump.

She prompted him and said “by rival campaigns you mean…” she paused and he filled in “Trump”. You can’t even listen to a recording accurately. Then he says for the “entire 4 years” they (democrats) badgered Trump with crime investigations and stole the election. That’s what he said numbnuts.

He did it for you. For people like you and you. Fuck you for being that stupidly cruel.

…..that phone call just adds more questions. He doesn’t sound in distress, maybe he’s trying to hide his distress by remaining calm, but depape, who has broken into the home and has announced intentions to wait for his wife, is standing there, while Pelosi is on the phone with the police, and then when the police ask for his name, Depape himself, gives his name….to the police…..this just makes the whole thing more bizzare…
Again you are ignoring the video where the attacker broke into his house.

I wish he'd hit Nancy P with that hammer.. she's an evil person.
I think that was the intended target.

Exactly! Check details. Which is exactly what you haven't done, because you don't know them all. Stop being a stooge.

Where was the drink when this asshole broke in? In his hand, on the counter, next to his bed? Did the attacker allow him to make a drink? Can you answer any of these questions? If not, then you've been spewing excrement this whole time. You are nothing but a shit starter over information you don't have. You're a pos.
Well BWK, What I can say is when the door was opened he had a drink in his hand.
So how many home invaders let you take a drink? That is might coureous of them. Those First Class San Fran home invaders, have a drink, put on a shirt, maybe put something on the grill
How many of them let you call 911? Normally if you do that, they kill you.
How many of them then WAIT for the cops to show up? Again, if they knew the cops were coming, they would run their asses off
And if you're going to assualt someone with a melee weapon, why would you wait until the cops are looking at you to do it??

None of this makes sense.....

You all bought into a totally evidence-free gay fantasy. That's on you, not me.

One has to wonder why you all fell for a gay fantasy so readily.

"I want to bleev it, so it must be true!"

You will continue to eat the bullshit fed to you by the people who deliberately spit in your faces and lie to you. They have nothing but contempt for your stupidity and credulity. They must be laughing their asses off at your submissiveness and cuckness.

KA-CHING!

I'm done wasting my time with you idiots. Tards are gonna tard, and I can't do anything about that.
A lefty in San Francisco and you think that gay fantasies are wildly off the mark? You obviously don't know the reputation of the town or the democrat party. When you do, please re engage on the subject.

WTF. They are both smiling. Pelosi nods and says, “Hi” to the police he has just opened the door for. Plus Pelosi’s holding a drink.

I don't see anybody in distress.:dunno:

zkClJZM.jpg

What I see there is the assailant is wearing shorts. Means you were full of shit when you claimed he was either naked or in his underwear.

Of course they were nude or in their underwear! with a hammer or a dildo... some object, you know?

The San Fransicko Police had to change the story now, that's clear to see to all of America!

It doesn't just like 1/6 was not a coup. Home Intruders don't let you put on a shirt, grab a drink and answer the door for the cops......If this really was a crime, then, this criminal must be a lefty, they never think anything through and they have the mental capacity of a 12 year old.

LOL

Your hysterics and diversions are noted and laughed at.

Again you are ignoring the video where the attacker broke into his house.
No, I just said that depape broke in. I’m not denying that.

Also, Pelosi is sure to have security system. Depape, knowing this was pelosis residence also had to have known they have a security system. So, how is it that on this night, the security system was not armed, and how did depape know that it wasn’t armed. I mean, if you go up to a us congress person house, you have to know that if you start breaking glass with a hammer, and enter the house, it’s going to set off the security alarm. It didn’t happen.

Again, I don’t know what it means, but it adds to the list of questions.

Last edited:
No, I just said that depape broke in. I’m not denying that.

Also, Pelosi is sure to have security system. Depape, knowing this was pelosis residence also had to have known they have a security system. So, how is it that on this night, the security system was not armed, and how did depape know that it wasn’t armed. I mean, if you go up to a us congress person house, you have to know that if you start breaking glass with a hammer, and enter the house, it’s going to set off the security alarm. It didn’t happen.

Again, I don’t know what it means, but it adds to the list of questions.

Oh? What questions? The guy admitted he broke into the house to take Nancy Pelosi hostage and to harm her. While Paul Pelosi wasn't his target and while Paul Pelosi was trying to keep the intruder calm, DePape attacked Paul Pelosi when police arrived and he realized he was caught and he decided to do whatever harm he could do.

Any questions to make this appear anything other than that are partisan nonsense.

Tape is real and you can cry all you want but he admits in his own words he hated what the democrats were allegedly (in his own mind) were doing to Trump.

She prompted him and said “by rival campaigns you mean…” she paused and he filled in “Trump”. You can’t even listen to a recording accurately. Then he says for the “entire 4 years” they (democrats) badgered Trump with crime investigations and stole the election. That’s what he said numbnuts.
What is your proof that it's real?
He did it for you. For people like you and you. Fuck you for being that stupidly cruel.
At least he didn't get drunk and not care about running over children.

Well BWK, What I can say is when the door was opened he had a drink in his hand.
So how many home invaders let you take a drink? That is might coureous of them. Those First Class San Fran home invaders, have a drink, put on a shirt, maybe put something on the grill
How many of them let you call 911? Normally if you do that, they kill you.
How many of them then WAIT for the cops to show up? Again, if they knew the cops were coming, they would run their asses off
And if you're going to assualt someone with a melee weapon, why would you wait until the cops are looking at you to do it??

None of this makes sense.....
It's cruel and homophobic to ask questions like that. Or any questions.

Forum List

Back