Pelosi tape released

MAC this is the dumbest take. There is more proof they were playing hide the sausage than this guy is MAGA....just stop with the stupidity and the left are the people that can't mature past Peter Pan Age (13), so if everything is true that you guys say, he has to be a lefty.....
If there was a real video of DePape breaking in, the Pelosi family should have released it shortly after the incident to stop all the speculation about male prostitutes. Frankly, I suspect that Nancy got someone to find a DePape look-a-like and made a surveillance video to support the “not a male prostitute” narrative.

That's a lie. Even his Jewish wife who lived with him for 15 years said he was a leftist. You can see black lives matter posters and the rainbow flag where he lived.

His own website shows he's a Q nut...

MAC this is the dumbest take. There is more proof they were playing hide the sausage than this guy is MAGA....just stop with the stupidity and the left are the people that can't mature past Peter Pan Age (13), so if everything is true that you guys say, he has to be a lefty.....
In addition to Faun’s link above the dude admitted in an interview with the cops. 5:30 onward. Says he did it for Trump.

If there was a real video of DePape breaking in, the Pelosi family should have released it shortly after the incident to stop all the speculation about male prostitutes. Frankly, I suspect that Nancy got someone to find a DePape look-a-like and made a surveillance video to support the “not a male prostitute” narrative.
No one runs to release video to quell bull shit nonsense. I didn’t see fucking Israel rushing to post video that they don’t have Jewish space lasers when MTG said they were out there. Fuck off you guys say the stupidest things and even with all the videos released (break in, 911 call, police witnessed attack, and the interview where he admitted to breaking in and being a Trump nut) you guys still don’t believe it. So fuck off.

Last edited:
I need proof you’re real first. How can I be sure?
You can't.

If the audio is really Depape we'll know they offered him a deal in exchange for his "confession," if he winds up deported or some slap on the wrist instead of prison. Or if he hangs himself in his cell again.

You can't.

If the audio is really Depape we'll know they offered him a deal in exchange for his "confession," if he winds up deported or some slap on the wrist instead of prison. Or if he hangs himself in his cell again.
Youre fucking crazy.

There's no proof that's DePape talking.

LOLOLOL

That tape was played in court. You should write a love letter to DePape and tell him you don't believe that's him on tape and that they played a fake tape in court.

rotfl-gif.288736

The tape was played in court, ya desperate rightard...

What's your proof that it's Depape on the tape and that he isn't just ssying what Nancy's police pressured him to say?

What's your proof that it's Depape on the tape and that he isn't just ssying what Nancy's police pressured him to say?

Utterly retarded. Even DePape isn't claiming his confession was coerced; which had it been, could be to his advantage to have the case against him thrown out.

Obviously, reality is simply too harsh for you to deal with.

Utterly retarded. Even DePape isn't claiming his confession was coerced; which had it been, could be to his advantage to have the case against him thrown out.

Obviously, reality is simply too harsh for you to deal with.
Coercing him means they threatened him in which case they would have threatened him not to retract his confession.

Your assertion that it must be real because it was played in open court indicates a failure of logic.

Coercing him means they threatened him in which case they would have threatened him not to retract his confession.

Your assertion that it must be real because it was played in open court indicates a failure of logic.

LOLOL

You're beyond rightarded. :cuckoo:

Did they also threaten him to break into the Pelosi home? :cuckoo:

Did they also thrraten him to bring tape, rope and zipties? :cuckoo:

Did they also threaten him to attempt to kill Paul Pelosi? :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Oh? What questions? The guy admitted he broke into the house to take Nancy Pelosi hostage and to harm her. While Paul Pelosi wasn't his target and while Paul Pelosi was trying to keep the intruder calm, DePape attacked Paul Pelosi when police arrived and he realized he was caught and he decided to do whatever harm he could do.

Any questions to make this appear anything other than that are partisan nonsense.

The questions I’ve been asking this whole thread..

The question about the Alarm system

The question of why Pelosi didn’t drop the drink to help keep control of the hammer

The question of why Pelosi didn’t immediately tell the police he needed help now that they were 5 feet away, they could have subdued depape and he never would have gotten the hammer, especially if Pelosi had dropped the drink to help keep grip on the hammer.

The question of why depape allowed Pelosi to talk to the 911 dispatcher.

The question of why depape told the 911 dispatcher his name.

The question of why Pelosi asks depape “what do you think” and depape says, calmly “I think we’re good”

Any questions to make this appear anything other than that are partisan nonsense.

So, just accept the official narrative, despite some oddities and questions that need answering?

LOLOL

You're beyond rightarded. :cuckoo:

Did they also threaten him to break into the Pelosi home? :cuckoo:

Did they also thrraten him to bring tape, rope and zipties? :cuckoo:

Did they also threaten him to attempt to kill Paul Pelosi? :cuckoo:
We only "know" any of that because the SFPD says so.

Sorry, dude!

When people tell the truth, they don't have to wait three months and be ordered by a judge to tell it.

The questions I’ve been asking this whole thread..

The question about the Alarm system

The question of why Pelosi didn’t drop the drink to help keep control of the hammer

The question of why Pelosi didn’t immediately tell the police he needed help now that they were 5 feet away, they could have subdued depape and he never would have gotten the hammer, especially if Pelosi had dropped the drink to help keep grip on the hammer.

The question of why depape allowed Pelosi to talk to the 911 dispatcher.

The question of why depape told the 911 dispatcher his name.

The question of why Pelosi asks depape “what do you think” and depape says, calmly “I think we’re good”

So, just accept the official narrative, despite some oddities and questions that need answering?

All irrelevant, partisan questions. The guy broke into Pelosi's home. Pelosi had never seen him before. The guy broke in with tape, rope & zipties. He confessed later that night he did so with the intent to take Nancy Pelosi hostage. The materials he took with him reflect that was his intention. He explained why he stayed, rather than flee, knowing police were on the way. He explained why he broke in.

Asking why the guy ignored Pelosi's security, or why Paul Pelosi was trying to remain calm and not agitate a home invader, as those Paul Pelosi was somehow involved, is absurd. Not unexpected given the source, but absurd.

We only "know" any of that because the SFPD says so.

Sorry, dude!

When people tell the truth, they don't have to wait three months and be ordered by a judge to tell it.

I notice you didn't answer any of the questions. Saying, we only "know" any of that because the SFPD says so, doesn't answer them since it's not the SFPD telling us... it's video showing us Depape did the things of which he later confessed.

His own attorney told the court, DePape was intent on targeting Nancy Pelosi, not Paul Pelosi, and he intended to break the Speaker’s kneecaps — not kill her, which corroborates Depape's confession.

Forum List

Back