Pelosi tape released

racists? hmm... reminds me of a few people

View attachment 751864

Oh now I get it.

You have a thing for him.

This explains a lot. The whole Leftist emotional revulsion to Trump is actually the suppression of a primal sexual attraction. It all makes so much sense now.

A little Freudian though if ya ask me, I thought you people were more of the Jung variety.

Eh, whatevs.

Most claim to be, and most ain't.
I have no reference for what percentage of right wingers claim to be Christian. Not all of them are. My point was, don’t just assume that because someone is on the right, that they are Christian’s.

No it isn't. People with the kind of hate you have, are empty inside.

Don't like the way I post, don't respond. Who wants to debate you anyway. You're just an evil piece of dog shit.

LOL! Trying to link Pelosi to drunk driving like that compares to your homophobic hate. Never going to happen.
Lol, you talk about the hate of others…then proceed to call them a piece of dog shit…in the same post..let alone the times you have attacked me throughout this thread….just sayin..

Yeah, and how about them Hutus?

Or is it the Tutsis?
Screw them, how about those special white people?

metzgers 12.jpg

short bus moochers 1.jpg

Now you’re doing what you are accusing the right of doing, reading things into the events. “Could have” is speculative. How about what just go with what we know and ask questions about what we don’t.

You say that “the guy with the hammer didn’t know Paul called 911”….depapae was standing right there when Pelosi is talking to the police, Pelosi even asks if the capitol police are around. Then when the 911 operator asks for the gentleman’s name, Pelosi starts to say “I don’t know” and depapae starts saying something, the Pelosi says “what’s that?@, and depapae says “my names David” and against when the 911 asks who David is, Pelosi and depape start talking at the same time again, the you hear depape answer and say “I’m a friend of theirs”. The point is, depape is listening to the phone conversation. He knows who Pelosi is talking to, depape is answering the 911 operators questions.
Paul’s phone was charging in the bathroom. He asked Depape if he could go to the bathroom and he called 911. Depape walked in on him and he said “oh I must have called by mistake”. That’s the first line he spoke. Then he casually starts babbling about his situation as to not enrage the guy with the hammer.

Your posts I quoted, clearly say you do.
No, they don’t. You want to read it that way because it fits your argument. I’ve only ever looked at the evidence in hand, and asked questions about that evidence. I’ve never stated any opinion on the motive, or made any insinuation about why it happened. All I’ve done is looked at the same videos you have, heard the same audio you have, and said that it all seems strange, and things just don’t look right. I’m questioning things, not making claims as to what happened.

Bullshit. There were lots of folks like me who said there's A LOT being hidden from the public. And there still is. And let's not forget the typical LIES by Democrat media painting this loser as a right wing fanatic.
Fuck off. There is the break in on video the 911 call on audio the assault on video and the fucking confession audio. You fuckers don’t want answers you want fucking blood. You’re an asshole.

He’s a self admitted Trumper. He says it at 5:30 on the concession audio.

Last edited:
Paul’s phone was charging in the bathroom. He asked Depape if he could go to the bathroom and he called 911. Depape walked in on him and he said “oh I must have called by mistake”. That’s the first line he spoke. Then he casually starts babbling about his situation as to not enrage the guy with the hammer.
Ok, where is the statement that pelosis phone was charging in the bathroom and that Pelosi asked depape if he could go to the bathroom, and that depape walked in on him during the call and that made Pelosi change his demeanor?

That kind of evidence would certainly help the situation.

But, it also doesn’t explain why depape continues to allow Pelosi to use the phone, especially since Pelosi is asking if the capitol police are there, and depape can clearly hear the conversation because depape is answering the 911 operators questions, and at once point Pelosi asks depape “I don’t know, what do you think”, in a casual way, and depape says “I think everything’s good”. Pelosi gives the 911 operator his address….depape has to know Pelosi is talking to the police. Pelosi says that depape said “I’m being too leading”, so, again, it would indicate depape knows the police are on the phone.

Maybe Pelosi was indeed trying to talk cleverly to the 911 operator, maybe he was trying to play on depapae assertion that he was a friend of theirs. Still, it doesn’t answer the question of why depape would let the phone conversation continue.

Too much of a coward to address your own evil, so let's try scapegoating someone else.

Tell me, did Paul Pelosi rant on about hating anyone after his DUI arrest?

Did he talk about gays non-stop like you do?
Where did I talk about hating anyone? I don't hate the Pelosis. I do hate that Nancy Pelosi literally tried to blame me for her husband's drunken gimp fight.
No it isn't. People with the kind of hate you have, are empty inside.

Don't like the way I post, don't respond. Who wants to debate you anyway. You're just an evil piece of dog shit.

LOL! Trying to link Pelosi to drunk driving like that compares to your homophobic hate. Never going to happen.
Are you seriously claiming not to know about Pelosis history of driving drunk, endangering every child in the vicinity?

Evil and not drunk is worse. That would be you.
I don't agree with that at all. Pelosi chooses to drink, unless he is addicted. In that case he chooses not to check into rehab and voluntarily surrender his DL.

Is Pelosi doing this drunk or sober?

I have no reference for what percentage of right wingers claim to be Christian. Not all of them are. My point was, don’t just assume that because someone is on the right, that they are Christian’s.
Right-wingers are not Christians. That is my point.

Where did I talk about hating anyone? I don't hate the Pelosis. I do hate that Nancy Pelosi literally tried to blame me for her husband's drunken gimp fight.

Are you seriously claiming not to know about Pelosis history of driving drunk, endangering every child in the vicinity?

I don't agree with that at all. Pelosi chooses to drink, unless he is addicted. In that case he chooses not to check into rehab and voluntarily surrender his DL.
When you bring up the gays, you are automatically hating. This is you; you think he's giving up the bootay and slobbing the knob for a gin-soaked old fart out of true love? You are being eaten alive with hate. You enjoy it. You have zero evidence of what you claimed there.

Last edited:
Ok, where is the statement that pelosis phone was charging in the bathroom and that Pelosi asked depape if he could go to the bathroom, and that depape walked in on him during the call and that made Pelosi change his demeanor?

That kind of evidence would certainly help the situation.

But, it also doesn’t explain why depape continues to allow Pelosi to use the phone, especially since Pelosi is asking if the capitol police are there, and depape can clearly hear the conversation because depape is answering the 911 operators questions, and at once point Pelosi asks depape “I don’t know, what do you think”, in a casual way, and depape says “I think everything’s good”. Pelosi gives the 911 operator his address….depape has to know Pelosi is talking to the police. Pelosi says that depape said “I’m being too leading”, so, again, it would indicate depape knows the police are on the phone.

Maybe Pelosi was indeed trying to talk cleverly to the 911 operator, maybe he was trying to play on depapae assertion that he was a friend of theirs. Still, it doesn’t answer the question of why depape would let the phone conversation continue.

Paul Pelosi told the alleged intruder – identified by authorities as David DePape – that he needed to use the restroom. Paul Pelosi’s mobile phone was charging in the bathroom at the time; the 82-year-old then made a surreptitious call to 911, and remained connected.

He’s a self admitted Trumper. He says it at 5:30 on the concession audio.
He accused the government of spying on "a rival campaign." He did n't say Trump. The interviewer prompted him "you mean Trump?"

If the tape is even real, which there is no proof of.

When you bring up the gays, you are automatically hating. This is you; you think he's giving up the bootay and slobbing the knob for a gin-soaked old fart out of true love? You are being eaten alive with hate. You enjoy it. You have zero evidence of what you claimed there.

He is a gin-soaked old fart, unlikely to attract a younger partner based on his looks, or charm and personality. I'd say the same if it were a much younger woman with whom he was drinking in his underwear.

Not relevant to the attack.
Tell the children whose lives he risked that they are not relevant.

It is certainly relevant to the Democreeps claim that Pelosi is an honest man of sterling reputation who would certainly not be having a gay affair behind his wife's back.

Paul Pelosi told the alleged intruder – identified by authorities as David DePape – that he needed to use the restroom. Paul Pelosi’s mobile phone was charging in the bathroom at the time; the 82-year-old then made a surreptitious call to 911, and remained connected.
Ok, the statements were made by “a person familiar with the situation”….why…why do they do that. Why not just say “J. Doe, spokesman’s for Paul pelosi said in an interview…”, or why not post the interview with Pelosi where he said this. I mean, really, it’s another anonymous source and we have no way to verify it or to even know if politico didn’t just make it up.

Anyway, I’ll tell you what, I’ll give it the benefit of the doubt. So, Pelosi tells depape that he needs to use the restroom, and Pelosi calls 911 from the bathroom. Maybe even at first Pelosi tries to talk on code, ok. Still, it almost seems that depape follows Pelosi into the bathroom because he is in there while Pelosi is on the phone, listening to the conversation from the beginning.

Then, the guardian links to a statement by the NY Post that Pelosi said
What’s going on? Why are you here? What are you going to do to me?”
which I never heard on the call. Why add that in there, why make that up?

But, even if we give all that the benefit of the doubt, why is Pelosi talking in code to the dispatcher, when depape is right there listening to the call, and even talking to the dispatcher himself. Why is depape allowing Pelosi to make the phone call?

Do the Democrats on here really not get how shady it looks when their leaders resist releasing public information to the public for three months and then when you finally do release it under court order, it is heavily edited and unverifiable, as far as the audio?

I started to say that they would see how shady it was if Republicans did it. But maybe not. Maybe they would still wait for their media to tell them exactly what to think about it.

Forum List

Back