Pelosi Says Her Initial Reaction To DC Riot, Being raised in a family of all boys, Was 'Let Me At ’Em, I can handle it', security told her to back off

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Pelosi was a main target of the attackers. Rioters called her by name as they searched the hallways of the Capitol. One man stole her lectern while another stormed into her office, sat at her desk, snapped a photo and left her a note calling her a “biatch.”

a couple of quotes from the event:

“I said, ‘No, no, I can handle it,’ because sometimes they act up, they do nasty things verbally and all that in the Congress. And I said, ‘I can handle them,’ and [security] said, ‘No, this is different.’”

"I’m telling you, this had every bad thing about it: It had racism, it had sexism, it had antisemitism…. The things they were saying, the things they were doing — again, the assault on our democracy — instigated by the president of the United States.”

Nancy Pelosi is a lying sack of shit.

She's the second most hated woman in America, and for good reason.

The Dems need to get rid of her, she represents everything that's bad and ugly about the left.

Pelosi was a main target of the attackers. Rioters called her by name as they searched the hallways of the Capitol. One man stole her lectern while another stormed into her office, sat at her desk, snapped a photo and left her a note calling her a “biatch.”

a couple of quotes from the event:

“I said, ‘No, no, I can handle it,’ because sometimes they act up, they do nasty things verbally and all that in the Congress. And I said, ‘I can handle them,’ and [security] said, ‘No, this is different.’”

"I’m telling you, this had every bad thing about it: It had racism, it had sexism, it had antisemitism…. The things they were saying, the things they were doing — again, the assault on our democracy — instigated by the president of the United States.”

Omg! Not the lecturn!

Forum List

Back