Ronald Reagan: & for whom the bell tolls

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
Was a diplomat.

But in his later years he was compromised.

I don't like anyone making fun of Joe Biden at this point it's inappropriate.

One of Reagan's historians recount of the story about Ronald Reagan visiting the White House...

This still breaks my heart...

There was so much talk about the 25th Amendment before the Democrats Stole the election...

And now it's all coming true
so what do we do

America and Americans will always have rrowing pains, that's how the country was designed...

From now on we're just presenting and putting on and propping up mental illness for the sake of politics

and no Democrat or fake news democrat correspondent wants to talk about it

The political Bell is it ringing for Biden or anyone person

this Death March is for American journalism...

Which in my opinion will be back pretty soon.... just before or after the next election I'm sure...

And can't forget my go-to source Snopes for confirming that Ronald Reagan did in fact have Alzheimer's

cutting-edge journalism 4 sher...

Last edited:
  • Banned
I was in D.C. in the army in 1985 and they had a killer band and fireworks display but no Reagan hanging out with us at the park in D.C.
I don't know what to say
did you have a good time ?

As always thanks for your service
what was your detail ?

Last edited:
  • Banned
Lol joe biden is a brain dead imbecile as are those who voted for him.
That was kind of the point I was making about mocking mental illness...

As soon as biden was selected
all I could think of was Peter Sellers in being there:
I like to watch TV

According to the media
Obama can walk on water
but joe Biden cannot..

Last edited:
Lol joe biden is a brain dead imbecile as are those who voted for him.
Go back and climb back under the rock you live under. Joe Biden is a millionaire and the president of the United States. My guess is your ass is sucking off disability and you don't have a pot to piss in. And if you voted for Trump, then it is pretty ironic that you would talk about being brain dead. I mean a vote for Trump is not only an indication of being brain dead, but clear indication of, at best, a racist piece of shit white trash with little education and no critical thinking skills.

• Banned
Go back and climb back under the rock you live under. Joe Biden is a millionaire and the president of the United States. My guess is your ass is sucking off disability and you don't have a pot to piss in. And if you voted for Trump, then it is pretty ironic that you would talk about being brain dead. I mean a vote for Trump is not only an indication of being brain dead, but clear indication of, at best, a racist piece of shit white trash with little education and no critical thinking skills.
Thanks guys for helping get this thread off to a great start...

Was a diplomat.

But in his later years he was compromised.

I don't like anyone making fun of Joe Biden at this point it's inappropriate.

One of Reagan's historians recount of the story about Ronald Reagan visiting the White House...

This still breaks my heart...

There was so much talk about the 25th Amendment before the Democrats Stole the election...

And now it's all coming true
so what do we do

America and Americans will always have rrowing pains, that's how the country was designed...

From now on we're just presenting and putting on and propping up mental illness for the sake of politics

and no Democrat or fake news democrat correspondent wants to talk about it

The political Bell is it ringing for Biden or anyone person

this Death March is for American journalism...

Which in my opinion will be back pretty soon.... just before or after the next election I'm sure...
Bad link it is hideen behind a paywall which means the so called historian is of dubious credibilty.

Yes how did that seniuual fool become a millionaire? He has bever held a real job outside of government.

You need to get over Trump he is gone and consigned to the history books. Constantly citing trump is not an argument defending the incompetant Biden

Bad link it is hideen behind a paywall which means the so called historian is of dubious credibilty.

New Reagan biography shows a man absorbed in a fantasy world​

". . . Mr Morris explained his methods to Newsweek magazine. His work with the President was getting nowhere, he said: "When you asked him a question about himself, it was like dropping a stone into a well and not hearing a splash."

It was then he decided to take the step that would make Mr Reagan's character come alive: he would imagine himself there with Reagan at every stage of his life, just as Reagan himself used imagination to create a fictionalised version of his own life. "He lived inside his head, in the proscenium of his own imagination. He was not a deliberate deceiver."

This is, as Morris puts it, "a strange book about a strange man". The picture of Reagan which results is richly detailed yet strangely elusive, and not just because of the narrator. Did Jane Wyman stage a suicide attempt to inveigle the young Reagan into marriage? Did the assasination attempt on him in 1981 fatally compromise his health? And what does he really think about the great world issues that passed by him (or passed him by)?"

Here is President Ronald Reagan's final address to the nation before leaving office.

Only a moron would claim this man has dementia.

New Reagan biography shows a man absorbed in a fantasy world​

". . . Mr Morris explained his methods to Newsweek magazine. His work with the President was getting nowhere, he said: "When you asked him a question about himself, it was like dropping a stone into a well and not hearing a splash."

It was then he decided to take the step that would make Mr Reagan's character come alive: he would imagine himself there with Reagan at every stage of his life, just as Reagan himself used imagination to create a fictionalised version of his own life. "He lived inside his head, in the proscenium of his own imagination. He was not a deliberate deceiver."

This is, as Morris puts it, "a strange book about a strange man". The picture of Reagan which results is richly detailed yet strangely elusive, and not just because of the narrator. Did Jane Wyman stage a suicide attempt to inveigle the young Reagan into marriage? Did the assasination attempt on him in 1981 fatally compromise his health? And what does he really think about the great world issues that passed by him (or passed him by)?"
I guess everyone is strange at that level of politics certainly presidents and vice presidents speakers of the house...

Pelosi is in a batshit crazy league of her own.

All that about people you don't even know.

Thank you for that

Forum List

Back