Pelosi predicts picking up "at least" 25 House seats

Ahahaha she's one crazy old bat, goddamn what's with her eyebrows they are like 8 inches long and down the side of her head :laugh:

th

The Dems will pick up House seats, but I'm doubting 25. That's a tall order given the gerrymandering of districts

Pelosi: We'll win at least 25 House seats

But if the dems merely cut the gop majority, won't that make the Freedom Caucus more powerful, and lessen the small chances that exist for some bipartisan reform?
Yup, I don't see a way around it.

So we'll see it all again: The GOP will hold its breath until it turns blue and hide in the congressional cafeteria, so Hillary will push stuff through via EA and whatever else she can. Then the GOP will complain that she's a dictator.

I believe there will now be a rule that Republican lawmakers will no longer be allowed to even look in the general direction of a Democrat without being primaried. They will also be forced to strip naked and dance the "Macarena" through the Rotunda with a bottle of tequila shoved up their ass if found guilty of such a transgression. They're gonna have to sign a pledge on that one, I hear.

I never though I'd see the day when I thought the dems holding the Potus and both Houses of Congress for two years might not be the worst than could happen.

I never though I'd see the day when I thought the dems holding the Potus and both Houses of Congress for two years might not be the worst than could happen.
she just needs a bigger gavel. seems a bit odd looking back...

upload_2016-10-19_17-42-15.jpeg
Pelosi-with-the-Big-Gavel.jpg

watch out for spitters. she cheats at her own croquet tournaments..

If Pelosi has one more face lift that skin will rip right through.

Forum List

Back