Steve McGarrett's Donald Trump Presidential Debate Emergency Prayer Vigil For 10-19-2016 (Join Me!)

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Good afternoon my children. This is Steve McGarrett, American patriot of White European heritage, As a devout Christian Southern Baptist conservative, I want you to take a little time with me for a moment and bow your heads in this emergency prayer vigil. Join with me to pray for Presidential candidate DONALD TRUMP. This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. 1 JOHN 5:14

Father God, we thank You for raising up this warrior, Donald Trump. We thank You for directing him to chose Mike Pence to be by his side, in this battle for the soul of America. Father God, we ask that You cover Donald Trump with Your wings. We ask that You lead him through this debate. May the enemy have no power against him.

As Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego went into the fiery furnace - but came out, not even smelling like smoke, we ask that Your Spirit be with Donald Trump during the debate. May Trump emerge from this debate not scorched, but washed in Your Holy Spirit.

We give You the power and the glory forever. In Jesus name we pray.

Amen!

O Mighty Lord Satan, by whom all things are set free, I cast myself utterly into thine arms and place myself unreservedly under thy all powerful protection. Comfort me and deliver me from all of the hindrances and snares of those who wish to harm me, both seen and unseen.
Visit justice and vengeance upon those who seek my destruction. Render them powerless and devastated. Direct their malice to return upon them tenfold and to destroy them who would resent my being.
Fill my soul with thy invincible power, strengthen me, that I may persevere in my service, and act as an agent of thy works and a vessel of thy will.
This I ask in your name, almighty and ineffable Lord Satan who liveth and reigneth forevermore.
Ave Satanas

• Banned
O Mighty Lord Satan, by whom all things are set free, I cast myself utterly into thine arms and place myself unreservedly under thy all powerful protection. Comfort me and deliver me from all of the hindrances and snares of those who wish to harm me, both seen and unseen.
Visit justice and vengeance upon those who seek my destruction. Render them powerless and devastated. Direct their malice to return upon them tenfold and to destroy them who would resent my being.
Fill my soul with thy invincible power, strengthen me, that I may persevere in my service, and act as an agent of thy works and a vessel of thy will.
This I ask in your name, almighty and ineffable Lord Satan who liveth and reigneth forevermore.
Ave Satanas
The Devil in the liberal shows himself!

Ave Satanas
The Devil in the liberal shows himself!
Huh? I thought this was a thread where we're supposed to pray to Trump? :dunno:

The wikileaks have documented how the Hillary campaign uses frauds at Trump rallies to start fights.

The Hillary campaign also uses "white supremacist" frauds online to paint Trump as racist.

You have to be really stupid to fall for this shit...

I have had Trump in my daily prayers for quite a while now. If God's will is to save this country (as well as the whole world), He'll help him to win. If not, it will be a bad, bad sign for this country...

Last edited:
Good afternoon my children. This is Steve McGarrett, American patriot of White European heritage, As a devout Christian Southern Baptist conservative, I want you to take a little time with me for a moment and bow your heads in this emergency prayer vigil. Join with me to pray for Presidential candidate DONALD TRUMP. This is the confidence we have in approaching God: that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us. 1 JOHN 5:14

Father God, we thank You for raising up this warrior, Donald Trump. We thank You for directing him to chose Mike Pence to be by his side, in this battle for the soul of America. Father God, we ask that You cover Donald Trump with Your wings. We ask that You lead him through this debate. May the enemy have no power against him.

As Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego went into the fiery furnace - but came out, not even smelling like smoke, we ask that Your Spirit be with Donald Trump during the debate. May Trump emerge from this debate not scorched, but washed in Your Holy Spirit.

Amen!
Trump still doesn't have a prayer ...

Amen!
Trump still doesn't have a prayer ...
Do you believe in God?

Amen!
in the name of cheese its

Good afternoon my children. This is Steve McGarrett, American patriot of White European heritage.
Your imaginary god is a white supremacist?
That's kind of amazing, given you are quoting another imaginary god described in the New Testament, who was not a white European, but rather was crucified by them.

That's the thing about delusions. You can make it fit whatever fucked up philosophy you might have

No. instead I think I will pray that "Steve McGarret" has a Come-to-Jesus moment and realizes that Jesus had no use for racist pigs.

Trump still doesn't have a prayer ..Do you believe in God?

I believe that there is some inscrutable power that either is the Universe or runs it or both and whatever this power is it likes me
God has sent Trump here to be the 'Holy Emporer of the White Race'
Tetragramaton he plays joke he put Pee pee in your coke
Kyle Griffin @kylegriffin1
Do the candidates have a sense of decency?

TRUMP
Yes 36
No 59
NET -23

CLINTON
Yes 55
No 42
NET +13

@QuinnipiacPoll

2:56 PM - 19 Oct 2016

Pray, Stevie, pray...

trumpanti.jpg