A glimpse at what Repub governance looks like.

Called a Win/Win solution
You get some of what you want and I get some of what I want

Now, Republicans would rather get nothing than allow Dems to get anything
LOL Like the aid to Israel that passed the House in a bipartisan basis back in November. And Schumer told the House to go fuck themselves, I'd rather have nothing? Something like that?

Yes, you have a side marty, and its with pootin, kim jung un, fascist victor orbon and all that elk. Oh, and the fine folks called the proud bois.

Nope, Nope, who?

Good god, learn to spell, capitalize and punctuate properly.

The GOP House just needs to Impeach Joe Biden and cut spending to be successful.

Its not the volume of the legislation, its the effectiveness of the legislation that matters.

Impeach Joe for cut? Restoring order and integrity to American?
Cut what? Monies for the old, hungry and defense?
Another moronic post. Thanks!

Capitol Hill stunner: 2023 led to fewest laws in decades

The 118th Congress is on track to be one of the most unproductive in modern history, with just a couple dozen laws on the books at the close of 2023, according to data from data analytics firm Quorum.

Why it matters: It's the product of not only divided partisan control of Washington, but infighting within the House Republican majority that has routinely ground legislative business to a halt.

• That includes the three-week period this fall in which Congress was paralyzed Republican's inability to find a replacement for ousted Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.)

I find nothing stunning at all about ineffectual Repub governance. It's a consequence of a witch's brew of MAGAists, a few leftover centrists who have yet to be purged, and anarchists known as the Freedom Caucus.

We all should have seen this coming when the fractured POT caucus took 15 tries to elect the most toothless Speaker in history. A guy who's grasp on the gavel was always tenuous at best.

In light of..........

Zoom in: When you dig into the laws passed by this Congress, the picture becomes even more bleak.

• The vast majority were uncontroversial bills that passed either by unanimous consent or with minimal opposition, including multiple measures to rename Veterans Affairs clinics and another to mint a coin commemorating the 250th anniversary of the Marine Corps.
.......one could make the argument they've virtually done nothing at all aside from making a spectacle of themselves.

A glimpse of what Democratic governance looks like:

99% of Americans will be financially worse-off than they were pre-pandemic by mid-2024, JPMorgan says​

Forum List

Back