Pelosi mad that the press isnt selling the democrat agenda to the people

Hell even the press knows the agenda sucks. The border, the Stan and the trillion dollar infrastructure bill sure aren't anything to write home about.

Leave it to Pelousy to try and blame the press for not pushing Bidung's agenda from hell.

1634218598693.png

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

No one knows WTF is in her $3.5T Bill, so how can they discuss it.
With Pelosi "...we need to pass it to see what's in it".

Of course it is. If as a politician you want people to support you, it's up to you to tell them why.
The old hag wasn't talking to the voters, she was chastising the media for not working directly on behalf of the dnc effectively enough. She was demanding a brazenly biased political tool instead of the kind of responsible, unbiased media a healthy republic requires.

The old hag wasn't talking to the voters, she was chastising the media for not working directly on behalf of the dnc effectively enough. She was demanding a brazenly biased political tool instead of the kind of responsible, unbiased media a healthy republic requires.

I have never understood why people feel the need to argue something with me that either I have never argued for or they are agreeing with me on.

Pelosi, gets upset at others for her inability to sell this bill to the public. She lost a lot of collateral when she pushed the Obamacare bill. Tough to trust her after that.

She is looking pretty old lately, older than she normally looks. LOL!

I have never understood why people feel the need to argue something with me that either I have never argued for or they are agreeing with me on.
I responded directly to your own words.

Forum List

Back