Pelosi mad that the press isnt selling the democrat agenda to the people

The fact is the Dem's left liberal agenda isn't popular with the American people. Now Dems are whining and bitching to the press about it. I guess Pelosi expects the press to put lipstick on that pig and sell it.
never really has been. media never really cared and pushed it anyway. CNN lies out of habit now and no one trusts them. most major names in news no one trusts either side.

but i have seen the press start to stir up things with the liberals and im sure that's quite the shock to them who are used to saying "according to an unnamed source" and let that be more than enough for the media to make it gospel.

Not his either.

1634237221573.png

It's not the media's job either.

If the leaders of the country can't lead then what do we need them for?

If the leaders can't convince me then it's not worth supporting.

*****SMILE*****

:)

For those of us who haven't been unconscious our entire lives, its no surprise to see the dim leader thinks the media works for her. The mainstream media has carried the lefts water for decades.
Its the reason ole pedo and the hoe got elected!!!!

I clearly noted it was up to HER to sell it to the people.
except she's talking to the press and bitching at them for not doing it for her.

i agree it's her job to push what she feels is proper, but bitching at the press because you don't get the press you feel you deserve? that isn't selling to the people.

again, that's bitching at the press for not doing it for her.

except she's talking to the press and bitching at them for not doing it for her.

i agree it's her job to push what she feels is proper, but bitching at the press because you don't get the press you feel you deserve? that isn't selling to the people.

again, that's bitching at the press for not doing it for her.

And I never argued it wasn't but oddly no one can comprehend that I said it was her job to do so.

And I never argued it wasn't but oddly no one can comprehend that I said it was her job to do so.
i don't view it her job to berate the press for not giving her good PR.

it's her job to tell the press what she is doing and why and answer questions. telling them how to report on it and expecting them to say good things and sell it for her - not her job.

No, you said she was doing her job. Her job isn't to get the press to sell the Dimtard agenda.
its her job to sell her agenda to the press. that and that alone. to a degree, i agree w/pkopp. where i STRONLY disagree is when she crosses the line telling the press how she expects the news to be written.

you want your opinion on CNN, buy time or space and write your own. but never under any circumstance should our gov be telling the press what to print.

obama tried damn hard to wipe that line out of existence and we've been beating the shit out of it ever since.

No, you said she was doing her job. Telling the press what they need to do isn't her job.

Pelosi mad that the press isnt selling the democrat agenda to the people......​

It's her job to do that.

Read it slowly and together.

Pelosi mad that the press isnt selling the democrat agenda to the people......​

It's her job to do that.

Read it slowly and together.
So it's her job to be mad at the press for not selling the Dimwinger agenda to the people.

If you say so...... :auiqs.jpg:

Pelosi see the writing on the wall and knows in 2022 the Democratic Party will be ushered out and she will have lost the House twice because of her pathetic leadership, so she will blame the media for her failure!

Pelosi see the writing on the wall and knows in 2022 the Democratic Party will be ushered out and she will have lost the House twice because of her pathetic leadership, so she will blame the media for her failure!

This was pretty much assured when the (D)'s picked her to run the House again.

Oddly everyone in this thread knows exactly what you said except for you, everyone else is wrong and you're right... dishonesty isn't your strong suit, you don't get away with it very well. lol

Forum List

Back