Pelosi: Ignore President Trump - Listen To Scientists

dOnald tRump was telling us "nothing to see here" far longer than WHO or even the Chinese government.
You are a proven liar.....posted links / evidence shows Trump was imposing a travel ban while WHO was saying keep borders open and Democrats were calling the President a Xenophobe for doing it.

Pelosi knows nothing about "science". Like most Democrats, they only used the word "science" because it makes them sound a little smarter than a box of rocks.

If Pelosi knew anything about "science", she would understand that no amount of Botox or cosmetic surgery could make her look attractive.

If she knew anything about "science", she'd know that no amount of surgical mutilation of the genitalia can turn a man into a woman.

If she knew anything about science she'd know that no amount of lying about our president would get him removed from office. In fact, it raised his favorability and ensured 4 more years.

Pelosi and shitshow are the best things the republicans have had working for them in a long time.

You are a proven liar.....posted links / evidence shows Trump was imposing a travel ban while WHO was saying keep borders open and Democrats were calling the President a Xenophobe for doing it.
Trump's "travel ban" was targeted at ONLY Chinese nationals.
It ignored flights coming from Europe.

It allowed 40,000 people to return from China and quarantined virtually NONE of them.

When he FINALLY "shut down" flights from the rest of the world SIX WEEKS LATER...there were no provisions for dealing with tens of thousands of people returning with the virus...packed into airports shoulder to shoulder for hours

Helluva job Donni...

That is because at the time, as evidence shows, no one knew China knew about the epidemic weeks earlier and was making no effort to stop international flights from the epicenter of the epidemic to all over the world...Taiwan's released cables proved both China and the WHO knew and were keeping it quiet.

dOnald tRump was telling us "nothing to see here" far longer than WHO or even the Chinese government.
No, dumbass. tRump is a proven liar, not me.

You're apparently working on earning the title though.

Pelosi wants people to think it was Trump telling people to gather in San Francisco and enjoy Chinatown instead of her.

No, dumbass. tRump is a proven liar, not me.

You're apparently working on earning the title though.
Ever seen the bottom of a cows tit
Come to burley and I’ll show ya what one looks like

It allowed 40,000 people to return from China and quarantined virtually NONE of them.

When he FINALLY "shut down" flights from the rest of the world SIX WEEKS LATER...there were no provisions for dealing with tens of thousands of people returning with the virus...packed into airports shoulder to shoulder for hours

Helluva job Donni...

Dude, stop already. You would have shit yer britches if Trump had enacted a travel ban against Europe.

:auiqs.jpg:

Too bad she didn't listen to science when she pulled her little stunt of walking down in Chinatown. Nothing says I have no clue like pulling political stunts.

Don't you guys ever get tired of having it pointed out that a day after Pelosi's walk thru Chinatown, Trump - from the White House - said of cases "we’re going down, not up. We’re going very substantially down, not up. ", "will soon be very close to zero", "The infection seems to have gone down over the last two days. As opposed to getting larger, it’s actually gotten smaller", and "But we have it so well under control. "

It must be a learning disability. You think it's a big deal what Pelosi did, but what Trump did can't penetrate your thick cranium.

'FLIP'

Video: Pelosi Urges Californians to 'Come to Chinatown' Amid ...
'Come To Chinatown.....'

'FLOP'

Pelosi warns of deadly risks if country reopens too soon

Pelosi warns of deadly risks if country reopens too soon

:p

Too bad she didn't listen to science when she pulled her little stunt of walking down in Chinatown. Nothing says I have no clue like pulling political stunts.

Don't you guys ever get tired of having it pointed out that a day after Pelosi's walk thru Chinatown, Trump - from the White House - said of cases "we’re going down, not up. We’re going very substantially down, not up. ", "will soon be very close to zero", "The infection seems to have gone down over the last two days. As opposed to getting larger, it’s actually gotten smaller", and "But we have it so well under control. "

It must be a learning disability. You think it's a big deal what Pelosi did, but what Trump did can't penetrate your thick cranium.
Good for you stick up for Pelosi. Of course. I don't really know if the numbers were going down, staying the same or going up. At that point very few were tracking the numbers.
Now if you want to point out that the numbers were in fact increasing at that point in time then you can point it out and we can talk that he was wrong. The fact remains that at that time they were talking about social distancing. Which she was not doing and was encouraging others to follow her example.
So unless you can prove that he was wrong on that day then I have to say yeah for you. You have proven that you can quote someone. That maybe all you can do but you do have that ability.

Last edited:

I think you should also bash the Mayor of New Orleans. She let Mardi Gras go on as planned.

Of course, that was also before Trump said cases were going down, and would soon be very close to zero, but you mental block protects from that fact.

Carry on.
I will say one thing for you, you sure are loyal to the Partisan troll who opposed Trump's life-saving travel ban, the ban Joe called the President a Xenophobe for imposing.....yet now they all say it was the right thing to do.

Good on ya, mate....

New Topics

Forum List

Back