Pelosi: Ignore President Trump - Listen To Scientists

Too bad she didn't listen to science when she pulled her little stunt of walking down in Chinatown. Nothing says I have no clue like pulling political stunts.

Don't you guys ever get tired of having it pointed out that a day after Pelosi's walk thru Chinatown, Trump - from the White House - said of cases "we’re going down, not up. We’re going very substantially down, not up. ", "will soon be very close to zero", "The infection seems to have gone down over the last two days. As opposed to getting larger, it’s actually gotten smaller", and "But we have it so well under control. "

It must be a learning disability. You think it's a big deal what Pelosi did, but what Trump did can't penetrate your thick cranium.
Good for you stick up for Pelosi. Of course. I don't really know if the numbers were going down, staying the same or going up. At that point very few were tracking the numbers.
Now if you want to point out that the numbers were in fact increasing at that point in time then you can point it out and we can talk that he was wrong. The fact remains that at that time they were talking about social distancing. Which she was not doing and was encouraging others to follow her example.
So unless you can prove that he was wrong on that day then I have to say yeah for you. You have proven that you can quote someone. That maybe all you can do but you do have that ability.

If you don't know they were going up, take a hammer to your head. You'll never feel it.

1587065771781.png

Last edited:

I think you should also bash the Mayor of New Orleans. She let Mardi Gras go on as planned.

Of course, that was also before Trump said cases were going down, and would soon be very close to zero, but you mental block protects from that fact.

Carry on.
I will say one thing for you, you sure are loyal to the Partisan troll who opposed Trump's life-saving travel ban, the ban Joe called the President a Xenophobe for imposing.....yet now they all say it was the right thing to do.

Good on ya, mate....

A dozen countries instituted travel restrictions before Trump, including Italy, which enacted a complete ban - effective 3 days prior to Trump's restrictions. If you want to see how effective 'closing down China' was (as the DufusinChief says), 'splain away the 600,00+ cases we have today, in spite of strong mitigation efforts.

Considering Trump continued to downplay the threat for another six weeks, you and he ought to be embarrassed to mention the China restrictions.

A dozen countries instituted travel restrictions before Trump....
And Biden, Pelosi, and Democrats opposed their decisions I am sure as well. How many of those nations' leaders did they call a Xenophobe for taking that action to try to protect their people?

A dozen countries instituted travel restrictions before Trump....
And Biden, Pelosi, and Democrats opposed their decisions I am sure as well. How many of those nations' leaders did they call a Xenophobe for taking that action to try to protect their people?

That's nutjob bullshit. Give me a contemporaneous link of Biden saying that about Trump's China restrictions.

That's nutjob bullshit. Give me a contemporaneous link of Biden saying that about Trump's China restrictions.

Here, snowflake - let me share with you the herculean effort a fellow Trump-hater in the media made to try to spin and claim Biden didn't necessarily call Trump a Xenophobe....he just called what he was doing 'xenophobic'..... bwuhahahaha

Biden has not directly said that the restrictions were xenophobic. Around the time the Trump administration announced the travel restriction, Biden said that Trump had a "record of hysteria, xenophobia, and fear-mongering." Biden used the phrase "xenophobic" in reply to a Trump tweet about limiting entry to travelers from China

Too bad she didn't listen to science when she pulled her little stunt of walking down in Chinatown. Nothing says I have no clue like pulling political stunts.

Don't you guys ever get tired of having it pointed out that a day after Pelosi's walk thru Chinatown, Trump - from the White House - said of cases "we’re going down, not up. We’re going very substantially down, not up. ", "will soon be very close to zero", "The infection seems to have gone down over the last two days. As opposed to getting larger, it’s actually gotten smaller", and "But we have it so well under control. "

It must be a learning disability. You think it's a big deal what Pelosi did, but what Trump did can't penetrate your thick cranium.
Good for you stick up for Pelosi. Of course. I don't really know if the numbers were going down, staying the same or going up. At that point very few were tracking the numbers.
Now if you want to point out that the numbers were in fact increasing at that point in time then you can point it out and we can talk that he was wrong. The fact remains that at that time they were talking about social distancing. Which she was not doing and was encouraging others to follow her example.
So unless you can prove that he was wrong on that day then I have to say yeah for you. You have proven that you can quote someone. That maybe all you can do but you do have that ability.

If you don't know they were going up, take a hammer to your head. You'll never feel it.

View attachment 324198

So going by your graph the number of cases were flatlined. I realize that numbers are hard for moron liberals and graphs are impossible. At the time he said that the graph that you posted was in fact flat. I know,crazy that at that time he was not running around in circles waving his arms yelling we are all going to die.
the cult of dementia never fails to prove that they dont understand.

its a tragic irony but that Trump, the man responsible for 300 million Americans' health and lives, is the most unhealthiest fat slob in the history of the world!

Pelosi: Ignore Trump, listen to scientists

Yeah, how's that working out?

China's scientists were telling the WHO and the world, 'Nothing to see here - everything is fine' weeks after they knew that the deadly Coronavirus-Ebola-MERS lab experiment leaked and was being spread around the world on international flights right out of Huwan, the epicenter of the outbreak.

The WHO scientists were echoing China's talking points, telling the world 'There is nothing to see here - small viral outbreak - China has it all contained' despite the fact they knew what was going on, as exposed through the cables Taiwan released, exposing the WHO was acting as China's paid 'mouthpiece' .

WHO scientists were telling the world NOT to close its borders and institute travel bans to attempt to prevent the spread of COVID-19....while the President was already moving to impose the life-saving China Travel Ban.

Joe Biden, and his unblemished record of being wrong on every foreign policy decision in his life, led the Liberal / Democrat / snowflake opposition to the travel ban and the attacks against the President for imposing one.
- While calling the President a Xenophobe for executing a decision that now call 'the right thing to do' and one that should have been made sooner - despite their opposition against it at the time, Biden, Democrats, and snowflakes parroted the WHO's deadly propaganda that all was fine and there was no need to close borders / impose travel bans.

While the President was ahead of the curve, Democrats were telling people to go about their daily lives, herd in large numbers, ride the subways, flock to China Town, and to ignore the 'fear-mongering' President...

Nancy Pelosi promised the country she would not go forward with Impeachment unless she had overwhelming evidence and bipartisanship. She proceeded with neither and led an admitted political Impeachment of a President based on no crime, no evidence, and no witnesses....
....while the epidemic in China was growing into a Pandemic...and the House never had one single Intel meeting or otherwise to discuss what was going on in China.

Nancy Pelosi told Americans to listen to the scientists and ignore the President, telling them to gather in large numbers, use public transportation, and to engage in just about everything guaranteed to spread the virus faster and farther.

....and she's still telling anyone who will listen that the President is the one who has been wrong all along, the one they should not be listening to...without giving anyone 1 single reason they should be listening to HER.

Believing everything that Trump says hasn't exactly worked out well for Americans, now has it.

Highest rate of infection in the world.

Most deaths in the world.

Most unemployment in the world.

Least amount of testing in the first world.

We only have 15 cases and soon there will be none.

Here, snowflake - let me share with you the herculean effort a fellow Trump-hater in the media made to try to spin and claim Biden didn't necessarily call Trump a Xenophobe....he just called what he was doing 'xenophobic'..... bwuhahahaha

Biden has not directly said that the restrictions were xenophobic. Around the time the Trump administration announced the travel restriction, Biden said that Trump had a "record of hysteria, xenophobia, and fear-mongering." Biden used the phrase "xenophobic" in reply to a Trump tweet about limiting entry to travelers from China

Facts have a well-known liberal bias.

China's scientists were telling the WHO and the world, 'Nothing to see here - everything is fine' weeks after they knew that the deadly Coronavirus-Ebola-MERS lab experiment leaked and was being spread around the world on international flights right out of Huwan, the epicenter of the outbreak.

The WHO scientists were echoing China's talking points, telling the world 'There is nothing to see here - small viral outbreak - China has it all contained' despite the fact they knew what was going on, as exposed through the cables Taiwan released, exposing the WHO was acting as China's paid 'mouthpiece' .

WHO scientists were telling the world NOT to close its borders and institute travel bans to attempt to prevent the spread of COVID-19....while the President was already moving to impose the life-saving China Travel Ban.

Joe Biden, and his unblemished record of being wrong on every foreign policy decision in his life, led the Liberal / Democrat / snowflake opposition to the travel ban and the attacks against the President for imposing one.
- While calling the President a Xenophobe for executing a decision that now call 'the right thing to do' and one that should have been made sooner - despite their opposition against it at the time, Biden, Democrats, and snowflakes parroted the WHO's deadly propaganda that all was fine and there was no need to close borders / impose travel bans.

While the President was ahead of the curve, Democrats were telling people to go about their daily lives, herd in large numbers, ride the subways, flock to China Town, and to ignore the 'fear-mongering' President...

Nancy Pelosi promised the country she would not go forward with Impeachment unless she had overwhelming evidence and bipartisanship. She proceeded with neither and led an admitted political Impeachment of a President based on no crime, no evidence, and no witnesses....
....while the epidemic in China was growing into a Pandemic...and the House never had one single Intel meeting or otherwise to discuss what was going on in China.

Nancy Pelosi told Americans to listen to the scientists and ignore the President, telling them to gather in large numbers, use public transportation, and to engage in just about everything guaranteed to spread the virus faster and farther.

....and she's still telling anyone who will listen that the President is the one who has been wrong all along, the one they should not be listening to...without giving anyone 1 single reason they should be listening to HER.

Believing everything that Trump says hasn't exactly worked out well for Americans, now has it.

Who is we ?

its a tragic irony but that Trump, the man responsible for 300 million Americans' health and lives, is the most unhealthiest fat slob in the history of the world!

A man who doesn't take care of his own health, and abuses his own body this way, is not likely to think that taking care of others' health is very important either.

Who is we ?

That's what Trump said.

View attachment 324198

So going by your graph the number of cases were flatlined. I realize that numbers are hard for moron liberals and graphs are impossible. At the time he said that the graph that you posted was in fact flat. I know,crazy that at that time he was not running around in circles waving his arms yelling we are all going to die.
the cult of dementia never fails to prove that they dont understand.

Are you trying to avoid that cases weren't "going substantially down, not up"? The screen shot was not live. There's a link to the site that is live, and it shows cases going up. Take a look at it, and come back and insult my facility with numbers.

Also, keep in mind, the genesis of this was you bitching about Pelosi, while Orange Judas was playing it down and saying it was under control.

GOD, not "the experts", are guiding us through the chinese corona crisis challenge

You libtards need a new spokeswoman, as a rule I ignore anything stupid shit Pelosi says.

You kumquats need to put your trust in someone who hasn't paid multi-million $ fraud settlements.

Oh, wait, you think he changed his spots? Stop! You're killing me. My ribs!

Who is we ?

That's what Trump said.

Thanks.

Forum List

Back